A question to all Jiyalas

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
After seeing Mr Zardari's presser today i have a question in my mind for all Jiyalas and PPPP co sympathizers :
For money and power. Would you be a partner of a person who prints fake photographs of your political mother being naked or your grand mother being naked?

Your adversary distributes such photographs to gain political leverage.Later on you call the same person to be a traitor. The same opposition that distributed fake naked pictures of your political mother and grandmother, promises to drag your father on the roads of your home town.
Yet, you partner with them for money and power.

My question is, what kind a person would that be who would partner up with such an opposition?
What kind of a low life person would one be to sell your soul for complete control?
PeePeePee supports please reply with stay within the topic of this post. As in my opinion they support the biggest beghairat of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Although this is coming from a non PPP allied Sindhi, just so you know, it was Benazir Bhutto who signed the Charter of Democracy with Nawaz Sharif, hence putting an end to the rift between PPP and PML-N for the greater good of this nation, that includes the propaganda of fake nudes from the 90s. So you just sound absurd and a total douche trying to malign AAZ for siding with a democratic force, AKA PML-N.

CallMeAli

Sindh stands besides PPP and their policies in favor of the Sindhi nation, you and I can't force them to change their mind.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sindh stands besides PPP and their policies in favor of the Sindhi nation, you and I can't force them to change their mind.
Now i understand why Karachi hate PPP because PPP belong to jahail and who wants to be slaves. Entire sindh is a slave.

Sindhi people deserve proverity, dying due to dirty water, getting killed land mafia, dying due to hunger. They deserver every single bit of it and should be more if they do not learn their lesson.

I hate PMLN but PMLN has developed Punjab dam good if you compare it with Sindh.

CallMeAli

Now i understand why Karachi hate PPP because PPP belong to jahail and who wants to be slaves. Entire sindh is a slave.

Sindhi people deserve proverity, dying due to dirty water, getting killed land mafia, dying due to hunger. They deserver every single bit of it and should be more if they do not learn their lesson.

I hate PMLN but PMLN has developed Punjab dam good if you compare it with Sindh.
LOL! You live up to your name kiddo. So desperate to jump to conclusions about Sindhi people, no idea what part of Sindh have you been to but you'll be disappointed if you give a good look at how things are over there, its the exact opposite of what you just portrayed. Don't be mistaken to think that you alone are smarter than a whole nation. ;)

CallMeAli

بھٹووازم نے ہمارا ملک کھا لیا اپنی ۳ نسلوں سے
یہ بھٹوازم دراصل پاکستانیوں کے لیے کتاازم ہے
Be glad that Bhutto provided enough freedom to Mistress Shaukat Khanum to run her own brothel and raise IK to be what he is today, if it were not for him, your country would be in a whole different state rn.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You would be surprised what colorful deeds Nawaz sharif has done to Benazir. He used to call her peeli taxi lol.

Chal, she is dead now. No point in talking about dead people.

But ppp and pmln voters don't care for little things like this. Even bilawal doesn't care.

Would you care if billions and billions of rupees were at stake? For money, these insults appear nothing.

You have to think from their point of view. Money is everything and then there's power.

CallMeAli

You would be surprised what colorful deeds Nawaz sharif has done to Benazir. He used to call her peeli taxi lol.

Chal, she is dead now. No point in talking about dead people.

But ppp and pmln voters don't care for little things like this. Even bilawal doesn't care.

Would you care if billions and billions of rupees were at stake? For money, these insults appear nothing.

You have to think from their point of view. Money is everything and then there's power.
Meh, I don't give a shit about Politicians and their money, they can have it all if it makes them happy, not that they spend it on people anyway lol

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
‏سب کومل بیٹھ کر سوچنا ہوگا کہ ہم نےکس سمت میں جاناہے؟زرداری

اڈیالہ جیل کی سمت جاناہے بےنظیر کی جھوٹ موٹ کی وصیت کے چشم وچراغ

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DqCT-ENWkAAqDD8.jpg