A Punjabi Channel views about "MQM" & "ALTAF HUSSAIN" (Wasaib TV - Sawel De Rang)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Geo needs to go school again to learn some manners.

Kitan Baibas Mehsoos Kartay Ho Khud Ko
Yahan Par Na Tumhari T T Kissi Kam Ki Na 12 Bor
Mairay Kissi Rishtay Dar Ko Agwa Bi Nahi Kar Saktay
Bas Subah Dopahar Sham 10 Takrain Ghar Ki Har Deevar Ko Mara Karo
Yeh Samaj Kar Keh Tum Nay Mairay Par Gussa Utara Hai
Agar Farak Na Para Tou Mujhay Batana, Koi Aur Elaj Bataon Ga.

Jawad Rectified

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kitan Baibas Mehsoos Kartay Ho Khud Ko
Yahan Par Na Tumhari T T Kissi Kam Ki Na 12 Bor
Mairay Kissi Rishtay Dar Ko Agwa Bi Nahi Kar Saktay
Bas Subah Dopahar Sham 10 Takrain Ghar Ki Har Deevar Ko Mara Karo
Yeh Samaj Kar Keh Tum Nay Mairay Par Gussa Utara Hai
Agar Farak Na Para Tou Mujhay Batana, Koi Aur Elaj Bataon Ga.

Hahaha Yaar Why are you act of Childishness haan, What about Karachi.. MQM Convert it into Blessing for the Peoples of Karachi and Also Hyderabad.. Then In My City Peshawar.. No Working No task for the development of Peoples.. Why?? Toh MQM hi Achi rahi na jb Bhi aai hai Jahan jahan udhar kaam kr k dikhaya hai LOL Baatain na ki hain srf.. Kaam kia woh bhi Porey Karachi on the Basis of Equality..

GeoG

Hahaha Yaar Why are you act of Childishness haan, What about Karachi.. MQM Convert it into Blessing for the Peoples of Karachi and Also Hyderabad.. Then In My City Peshawar.. No Working No task for the development of Peoples.. Why?? Toh MQM hi Achi rahi na jb Bhi aai hai Jahan jahan udhar kaam kr k dikhaya hai LOL Baatain na ki hain srf.. Kaam kia woh bhi Porey Karachi on the Basis of Equality..

An MQM Supporter in Peshawar
Clicked on Name: Status Online at 4:28 PST
Just Posted a semi professional Video about Hamid Mir
Very suspecious.
To me it sounds more of a Qadyani working out of Morden

Jawad Rectified

An MQM Supporter in Peshawar
Clicked on Name: Status Online at 4:28 PST
Just Posted a semi professional Video about Hamid Mir
Very suspecious.
To me it sounds more of a Qadyani working out of Morden

LOL Kon Muslaman hai Kon Qadyani hai yeh Pata lag Chuka hai.. Geo G Kitne barey Musalman ho k Yeh nai pata k Islam me Pehli Shahdat ks li paai LOL Ridiculous, Yaar yeh toh Basics hain islam k tumhain yeh nai pata waah Hahaha..

GeoG

Bhai Mei Jhoot q Bolonga mei Peshawar me nai reh skta bolo?? Yaar sb bata donnga toh Mera toh tum log T T se kaam krdo ge hahahaha

I suppose you will create a new ID tomorrow.

I have saved all of your posts and everytime you post anything here you will get a copy paste.

One down, two left, Shuja123 and Manno

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL I think You have been suffering from MQM - Phobia That's why MQM MQM .. Bhai g i live in Peshawar saddar.. What's wrong With you yaar

You two were fighting over location. I thought I should help you out. Are you telling me that you are logged in from Peshawar? Don't make me dig deep

Jawad Rectified

I suppose you will create a new ID tomorrow.

I have saved all of your posts and everytime you post anything here you will get a copy paste.

One down, two left, Shuja123 and Manno

LOL By the way i'm new on Siasat pk But i know about this.. It's the Portal which is only for PTI walas and Zaid hamid walas Good.. Dear I'm not the Worker or Supporter of MQM For Yuour Kind Information LOL..

Jawad Rectified

You two were fighting over location. I thought I should help you out. Are you telling me that you are logged in from Peshawar? Don't make me dig deep

Yaar Yes I'm from Peshawar Saddar near Deans Trade Centre.. What's Wrong with you guys?? hahahaha yaar had hogai

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar Yes I'm from Peshawar Saddar near Deans Trade Centre.. What's Wrong with you guys?? hahahaha yaar had hogai

I wouldn't judge you but the info i'm getting tells me that you are currently logged in from Karachi. Ips in Pakistan are quite messed up so I will give you benifit of doubt.

Jawad Rectified

I wouldn't judge you but the info i'm getting tells me that you are currently logged in from Karachi. Ips in Pakistan are quite messed up so I will give you benifit of doubt.

LOL Jani I'm also a great hacker Ohk :) Don't teach about me I.P and Codes system LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.