A profile of Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad, the great statesman and Prime Minister of Malaysia.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
One leader HAS turned his country around as soon as he came to power...and turned it into an island of prosperity.

The other leader PROMISED to turn his country round. Wants to turn his country around. Is trying to turn his country around. Be all he is doing is YOUturns instead of turning the country around. The main reason was 2 devaluations in 2 months AFTER the caretkers already devluated. At that time PM said "Its no big deal" Well beta...it is a big deal because all the problems WORSENED after your second devaluation. I droppped my support for PTI after october 5th....when PTI messed up. Bring the dollar back to 105 to the rupee or continue your path to destruction

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
One leader HAS turned his country around as soon as he came to power...and turned it into an island of prosperity.

The other leader PROMISED to turn his country round. Wants to turn his country around. Is trying to turn his country around. Be all he is doing is YOUturns instead of turning the country around. The main reason was 2 devaluations in 2 months AFTER the caretkers already devluated. At that time PM said "Its no big deal" Well beta...it is a big deal because all the problems WORSENED after your second devaluation. I droppped my support for PTI after october 5th....when PTI messed up. Bring the dollar back to 105 to the rupee or continue your path to destruction
Yes, one leader led his nation from 1981 to 2003 (22 years) and is now back at the helm, carrying on his incredible work.
The other has been in charge for less than 12 months...and you're making a direct comparison?!