A miracle in Peshawar high court for Gazi Khalid; Hassan Hashmi reveals

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I have No hope for these Jahil Kafirs who call them self Ashiq e rasool !!! They are Insulting Rasool Allah .. They are Killing Human for nothing !! cause they think they been insulted !! their ego been hurt ! when children of Quresh stone n insult rasool Allah !! No revenge was taken !! when old woman throw Garage on Rasool Allah No Revenge was taken !!.. In this world go on youtube every day Some one is calming to be Nabi or Prophet !! these Ashiqay Rasool wont go kill them ? Qadari killed Salman tashsir ! THe woman who was in jail for 8 years kept saying she did not insult Prophet !! So Qadari killed Slaman tashir cause Christain woman said she didnt insult ? IGNORANCE IS BLISS !!!!!!

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Someone goes in the court , kills an accused in the presence of the judge and becomes a national hero. Only happens in Pakistan. This man cannot be hanged because he looks under 18, means when he comes out of prison one day, educated people of Pakistan will line up to kiss his hands. Many will kiss his shoes. Some will kiss the floor he would walk on. He will be our next prime minister.

kayawish

it was wrong that a someone from street came and shot the kazab .. the court should have gave kazab death punishment BUT @ All Qadyanis, dont try to cross Attock border othewrwise ?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Sometime I wonder why Do I bother to be on Siasat.pk? Then the replies of this thread most of them shows there are sensible people on this site.

knowledge88

نہیں یار اب ایسا بھی نہیں ہے۔۔
اسی تھریڈ میں دیکھ لو مجھ سمیت تقریبا سارے اس کے عمل کے مخالف ہیں۔۔
مطلب اس بار معاملہ ففٹی ففٹی کا ہے۔۔
I hope you are right.