A message to my Muslim Brothers

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My Dear Muslim Brothers,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I was away for two days. I'm sorry to see how quickly my brothers leap to personally hurtful comments on this forum. Just imagine, this is the first time in the Islamic history that Muslims from all around the world, belonging to different schools of thought, are able to communicate on different Islamic issues. This wouldnt be possible without internet. Hence this is a wonderful opportunity to debate, in a healthy learning environment, the issues which are dividing Muslims. As a result of this division, Muslims are becoming weaker and weaker day by day.

We should not be doing Islamic debate for the sake of debate. It is not a wrestling match. The only way to minimize the differences is to come with open mind and ready to accept weakness among ourselves. Nobody is perfect. When I talk about differences, I mean, big differences, like SHIRK. One person says it is SHIRK and present quotation from Quraan and authentic Hadith; then we should accept it with open mind. For example, one person says it is SHIRK to prostrate (سجدہ) a grave. Other says it is not prostration but kissing the grave. Other says that even kissing the grave is SHIRK. So it becomes a disputed matter. The question is, should one take risk of doing an act which may lead to SHIRKIA act? Why we have to kiss the grave. Is it because our Peer believes so? Why dont we accept that Peer may be wrong? Why dont we try to find Ahadith which prohibits this SHIRKIA act? Why we try to find something which can justify our Peer?

I am sure that whoever is taking part in Islamic debate is participating according to best of his / her believe. We should respect each others believes. Most of us are educated people and it should be reflected in our writings. I always try to be calm and avoid any abusive comments in these debates except for one occasion where I become emotional after watching a video where (according to my believe) SHIRKIA acts were being performed and I passed one abusive comment. For which I apologise and promise to be careful in future. The purpose of this debate is to investigate the truth and correct ourselves, not try to justify believes of our Peer but
to test the saying of our Peer with the saying of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), not the other way round.

I am having a busy week and will Insha-Allah try to answer, if possible, to some of the postings for me. I will finish after quoting two Hadith, one regarding minimum requirement for a Muslim to be successful and the second reqarding avoiding SHIRK because it wipes all the good deeds mentioned in the first Hadith.

The minimum requirement to be successful is mentioned in the following Hadith from Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah: A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam. Allah's Apostle said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)." Allah's Apostle further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramad, an." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)" Then Allah's Apostle further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me to pay?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, unless you want to give alms of your own." And then that man retreated saying, "By Allah! I will neither do less nor more than this." Allah's Apostle said, "If what he said is true, then he will be successful (i.e. he will be granted Paradise)." (Sahih Bukhari Book #2, Hadith #44)

Narrated Abdullah:
When the Verse:--"It is those who believe and do not confuse their belief with wrong ( i.e. joining others in worship with Allah)" (6.83) was revealed, we said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is there amongst us who has not done wrong to himself?" He replied, "It is not as you say, for 'wrong' in the Verse and 'do not confuse their belief, with wrong means 'shirk' (i.e. joining others in worship with Allah). Haven't you heard Luqman's saying to his son, 'O my son! Join not others in worship with Allah, verily joining others in worship with Allah is a great wrong indeed." (31.13) (Sahih Bukhari Book #55, Hadith #580)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have no idea what message you are trying to convey. I didnt even know you were away for two days

M

Murshad Jee

My Dear Muslim Brothers,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I was away for two days.

@ Pakistani1947
Why you are lying that you were away for TWO days.

Official record shows that you were online and posted a reply at this website (siasat.pk) on 26/04/2010 at 05:16 PM

and today's date is 28/04/2010

Thread Topic: Is it possible Seeing Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a Dream?
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34832-Is-it-possible-Seeing-Prophet-Muhammad-(PBUH)-in-a-Dream

Reply No: 16 at 05:16 PM on 26/04/2010 at the above topic.

جناب بولتے جھوٹ ہیں اور باتیں قرآن وحدیث کی کرتے ہیں

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please educate Muslims to get higher technical, engineering and social knowledge to build harmony within Muslims. This type of writing has no meaning for Muslims because they already believed on basics of Islam. This type of writing should be presented to non-Muslims but according to my observation, non-Muslims understand more Islamic values than Muslims and following teachings of Islam. That is why they are successful in their visions. Please write some blog addressing the weaknesses of Muslims and urge them to rectify such shortcomings within themselves to keep pace with the upgrading of this world.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
What difference it really makes if he was away for a day or two??? Are you investigating his threads and this is the best you came up with? People have right to their own opinions and if they are backing them with facts by quoting from reliable sources. Being a human being, one must show restraint and patience and do a healthy debate not just for the sake of proving one's point is superior than the others but to bring everyone's point of view and knowledge available to the rest of the forum members. Remember the only true judge here is not us ... but the Almighty Allah. Relgious and political debates can sometime lead to unnecessary tension so in my humble opinion, either one should avoid them or if it is necessary to present a point of view then use Quran as the source as I feel that it is only book of guidance one need of course backed with credible quotes of Ahadith if necessary. I strongly believe the reason for the current state of the Muslim world is ourselves .... A strong example being the words that we use towards each other or even personal attacks just to prove a point. May Allah forgive us all for our sins we committed knowingly or unknowingly as He is the most merciful and give this Ummah the strength to portray ourselves in the world as His true followers through our actions and deeds. Ameen....as that's how this religion of peace spread to every corner of this globe. This Ummah will rise again but to begin our rise, we have to show respect and humility towards all other human beings and refrain from being judgmental.

@ Pakistani1947

Official record shows that you were online and posted a reply at this website (siasat.pk) on 26/04/2010 at 05:16 PM

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ble-Seeing-Prophet-Muhammad-(PBUH)-in-a-Dream

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please educate Muslims to get higher technical, engineering and social knowledge to build harmony within Muslims. This type of writing has no meaning for Muslims because they already believed on basics of Islam. This type of writing should be presented to non-Muslims but according to my observation, non-Muslims understand more Islamic values than Muslims and following teachings of Islam. That is why they are successful in their visions. Please write some blog addressing the weaknesses of Muslims and urge them to rectify such shortcomings within themselves to keep pace with the upgrading of this world.

I wold like to add that education like is Medicine, Engineering, Chemistry and all other fields, are the real 'Hikmat' , as Quran told us..... It is derived from the Quran and works everywhere in Allah Tallah's sytem.

I have not seen any emphasis from muslim scholars to enter in the world of education...

Right now, all muslim world has only 500 universities. where as India has around 450 registered universities, Only Japan has 500 and US and Europe? I do not know,,,,,

This is main problem of Muslims now a days..
lack of education

And education is exact islam...

toquir

Citizen
@ Pakistani1947

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ble-Seeing-Prophet-Muhammad-(PBUH)-in-a-Dream

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Chal Jothe
well done murshid jeee acha pakra

gazoomartian

What difference it really makes if he was away for a day or two??? Are you investigating his threads and this is the best you came up with? People have right to their own opinions and if they are backing them with facts by quoting from reliable sources. Being a human being, one must show restraint and patience and do a healthy debate not just for the sake of proving one's point is superior than the others but to bring everyone's point of view and knowledge available to the rest of the forum members. Remember the only true judge here is not us ... but the Almighty Allah. Relgious and political debates can sometime lead to unnecessary tension so in my humble opinion, either one should avoid them or if it is necessary to present a point of view then use Quran as the source as I feel that it is only book of guidance one need of course backed with credible quotes of Ahadith if necessary. I strongly believe the reason for the current state of the Muslim world is ourselves .... A strong example being the words that we use towards each other or even personal attacks just to prove a point. May Allah forgive us all for our sins we committed knowingly or unknowingly as He is the most merciful and give this Ummah the strength to portray ourselves in the world as His true followers through our actions and deeds. Ameen....as that's how this religion of peace spread to every corner of this globe. This Ummah will rise again but to begin our rise, we have to show respect and humility towards all other human beings and refrain from being judgmental.

No I dont think murshad is keeping tracks of 1947's thread. He is just following in 1947's shoes. Murshad is just exposing a liar just like 1947 always wants to

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well done my barelvi brothers Hats off to you. I can't find words in the dictionary to praise you. If a barlevi appologise he is a true hero in your eyes. As i think it was Murshed Jee who appologised in another thread how every barlevi came out of his hole to praise him for his bravery, and if 1947 do something, you cannot digest that. Shame on you. Thats what i call "Band of Hypocrites".

Well done Pakistani 1947, a manly thing to do.

gazoomartian

Well done my barelvi brothers Hats off to you. I can't find words in the dictionary to praise you. If a barlevi appologise he is a true hero in your eyes. As i think it was Murshed Jee who appologised in another thread how every barlevi came out of his hole to praise him for his bravery, and if 1947 do something, you cannot digest that. Shame on you. Thats what i call "Band of Hypocrites".

Well done Pakistani 1947, a manly thing to do.

Alhamdulillah, I am so lucky. I am neither brelvi nor deobandi. Just a simple ghulam of the Nabi (s.a.w.). One could say I am a 'muhammad'i

shuja123

man all of u are down right filth. how can u say thsese things about diff sect of islam, and what are the mods doing how could they let this go on like this.

Muhammad Afzal

Alhamdulillah, I am so lucky. I am neither brelvi nor deobandi. Just a simple ghulam of the Nabi (s.a.w.). One could say I am a 'muhammad'i

Thanks for that, but I can not stand this, why people have double standards. its not about barelvi or deobandi its about principel. As they say " What is good for the goose is good for the gander" simple.

maliksum

Alhamdulillah, I am so lucky. I am neither brelvi nor deobandi. Just a simple ghulam of the ALLAH (SWT).

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah, I am so lucky. I am neither brelvi nor deobandi. Just a simple ghulam of the ALLAH (SWT).

Brother your statement seems to be so naive to negate the realism. Sunni Muslims associated with Indo-Pak region are directly or indirectly have linkage with Deoband, Barailvi, or Ahle Hadith Schools of thought unless you belong to other region and Alhamdulillah, All of those groups are ghilmaan of ALLAH .

Last edited: