A MESSAGE TO IMRAN KHAN

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope that tomorrow in the parliament session Imran will announce to expel Indian diplomat and call back Pakistani diplomats and also announce for deployment of Pak Army on loc and also call for the war against Indian occupation and aggression in Indian occupied Kashmir
If he will hesitate to make these announcements the reaction could be dire and resulting losing support from public
Hopefully Pak Army will support Imran,s decession and make us proud

muhammadadeel

If he will hesitate to make these announcements the reaction could be dire and resulting losing support from public

This cheap move will mean nothing.

Slap from someone must be give back with the same force, just like Pak Airforce did. Imran must have patience and respond properly.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
we need some fearless, brave and ruthless people in civil administration to deal with the ch@ddis ..

0*yoMnKHCv2mFhzR98

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont get emotional. PM Khan will act responsibly. Remember the Cuban missile crisis when Russia deployed nukes in Cuba..Did USA and Russia go to war..no..

Modi is getting exposed. PM Khan is in a very strong position to diplomatically isolate Modi.
Just need to launch an aggressive diplomatic campaign.

Modi's shining already starting to show:

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We have to start defending our people now. If turkey can talk to china for a 1000 year old uighyr connection then Kashmiris are our own people !

We wont tolerate any kind of harm to any kashmiri whether its in POK or IOK.

Thats our RED LINE ! ?

KASHMIR CHADISTAN KA QABRASTAN BANAY GA Insha Allah

PIND-WALA

I think they have chosen this timing smartly, they know Pakistan is weak diplomatically and financially. So cant wage a war and cant get the world to come together against India. If Pakistan decides to do some covert or overt ops than there will be more economic hardships.
Only option that I can think of is the Kashmiri people, if they refuse to accept and take up arms, than India can be taught a lesson.

Aliimran1

We have to start defending our people now. If turkey can talk to china for a 1000 year old uighyr connection then Kashmiris are our own people !

We wont tolerate any kind of harm to any kashmiri whether its in POK or IOK.

Thats our RED LINE ! ?

KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN AUR HINDUSTAN CHADION KA QABRASTAN

Aliimran1

I think they have chosen this timing smartly, they know Pakistan is weak diplomatically and financially. So cant wage a war and cant get the world to come together against India. If Pakistan decides to do some covert or overt ops than there will be more economic hardships.
Only option that I can think of is the Kashmiri people, if they refuse to accept and take up arms, than India can be taught a lesson.
INDIA HAD INVITED KASHMIRI FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND FIGHTERS FROM PAKISTAN AFGHANISTAN AND PAK TRIBAL AREAS
AUR YEH KAMBAL IN KAY GALAY PAR GAYA HAI

CANSUK

Only solution Jihad VS Hidutwa
We must tell the world about Hindutwa and their agenda. West must be worried about Hindutwa as they are about Jihad.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Muslims are put down by naming them negatively

if Muslim unite we are called Terrorist

but zionist jew unite and hindu unite they are called freedom fighters

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope that tomorrow in the parliament session Imran will announce to expel Indian diplomat and call back Pakistani diplomats and also announce for deployment of Pak Army on loc and also call for the war against Indian occupation and aggression in Indian occupied Kashmir
Hopefully Pak Army will support Imran,s decession and make us proud
I agree and want to add closure of air space and nationally televised phaansi of Kulbhushan Jadev aka Mubarik Patel. War was declared already by ch@ddies when Neelum Jehlum dam 30 km from LOC was attacked 6 days ago.