A look at Imran Khans halal dharnas

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I remember that day when you were pleading with every forum member to forgive you and so on and so forth. I thought tht when u will come back atleast u will not support the corrupt Nawaz shabaz and their kids but alas... sahih keha gaya hai jab benda mushkil say nikul aay tu sab bhool jata hai... you can be die hard critic of Khan and i dont mind but do tell us one time that NS and SS have plundered laundered money and made properties overseas to whom they have no receipts... you dnt have to answer me. this post is just that you ponder on your state of mind...
I still remember that post and I do still remember lots of love and prays from the forum members. I like to also remind you some of the words of that post in which I made it clear that I never belonged to any cell media of any party including PMLN. I also sincerely apologized to everyone who got hurt by my words . I am still standing on those words and I still have the same position as before.That post was my personal request for members to forgive me if any of my words hurt anyone's feeling.
Having said that , I have not changed my mind which is still the same. I have yet to see any concrete proof of NS 's corruption . No one has given me any evidence of his money laundering , his kick backs or his corruption in any of the projects he was involved during his governance. I am not going to start a witch hunt on the basis of some decisions of Kangaroo courts of Pakistan . I know these courts and judges are not free and they are under a lot of influence of boots and giving decisions under pressure .
In this thread , you can read what kind of gross comments are once again being given and what kind of fake and fabricated accusations are being hurdled. They don't even spare any member of Sharif family whether he or she is involved with politics or not.

Let me also remind you the time when Kalssom Nawaz was on death bed and the PTI media cell was accusing even her for faking the sickness and laying in Hospital with political motivations.
Politics is brutal but the people are ruthless when they compete in making fake news and fabricating stories. PTI supporters are not exempted either.

Okara

یہ بے شرم مکار ہیں ۔ جب انکی خواتین کی بات کی جاتی ہے تو بہت مہذب بنتے ہیں ۔ دل تو چاھتا ہے کہ دو چار ویڈیو پوٹیوں کے اپنے ہی جلسوں میں اپنی ہی خواتین پر جھپٹنے کی لگادوں مگر ان کے مقام تک گرنا نہیں چاھتا ۔
What's ur opinion regarding brokering a deal for Asif Zardari in exchange of iPhone? U are blaming low level workers of PTI but I want ur opinion regarding ur leader?

Zaidi Qasim

What's ur opinion regarding brokering a deal for Asif Zardari in exchange of iPhone? U are blaming low level workers of PTI but I want ur opinion regarding ur leader?

You are an absolute ass. Have you read my post what I said in it ?

Zaidi Qasim

Please read ur statement again see ur mentality. U are just like ur leader a broker.
And who are you ? A blind imbecile with pee brain . I never seen you condemned your morons PTI supporters for kind of shit they learn at their homes and come and spread here.

Okara

And who are you ? A blind imbecile with pee brain . I never seen you condemned your morons PTI supporters for kind of shit they learn at their homes and come and spread here.
PTI lead government must put more emphasis on the revival of mentally challenged people like you who are in this situation due to malnutrition.