A Lighthearted interview with Pervez Musharraf on B4U Music

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Pervez Musharraf Interview on B4U Music

Agree but Nice2me how would he play with Shukhaira.
I think shukaira use to play with sir the Great Musharaf son of many fathers

شکیرا؟ کیا بات کہہ دی بهیا؟ مشرف کو تو محلے کا خسرا بهی منہ نہیں لگاتا، آپ شکیرا کی بات کرتے هو، شکیرا تو مشرف کو اپنے انڈر گارمنٹس دهونے کے لیے بهی نہ رکهے. کیوںکہ مشرف تودهوبی کا "وہ" بن گیا هے جو نہ گهر کا رهتا هے اور نہ گهاٹ کا

مشرف کے پیروکاروں سے معافی کیساته​

mush_dewana

Banned

شکیرا؟ کیا بات کہہ دی بهیا؟ مشرف کو تو محلے کا خسرا بهی منہ نہیں لگاتا، آپ شکیرا کی بات کرتے هو، شکیرا تو مشرف کو اپنے انڈر گارمنٹس دهونے کے لیے بهی نہ رکهے. کیوںکہ مشرف تودهوبی کا "وہ" بن گیا هے جو نہ گهر کا رهتا هے اور نہ گهاٹ کا

Bai main Mush ka bohot bara pairokaar tha ... sab se pehlay main app ko maaf ker taa hoon :D :D

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

host looks like a she male ..
I bet mushy would have enjoyed with him/her ..

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

next interview will be on cartoon network
General Sahib ka next interview will be aired at noon on cartoon network. Of course, the interview will not be conducted at the highest level, so that IM would have enough time to listen closely before going to bed.;)
Take it with a smile like I did.;)

Last edited:

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)

Shame on you he is agreat leader that he sold your brothers and sisters to united state for 5,000 dollars.Please open your brain.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Shame on you he is agreat leader that he sold your brothers and sisters to united state for 5,000 dollars.Please open your brain.
[brain off] What about those who used their brain, and voted for PPP & PML-N or Q & ANP or MQM? What about your brothers who kill innocent people in the name of Islam? What about those who gave Raymond Davis VIP pass? What about Abbotabad and Mehran Base incident? Damn, every traitor is born in Pakistan, WHY??

Pakistani pakistani ka sab se barra dushman bana to qion? My dear, aaj ke din ki news dekko to essay lagta hai jessay ke iss mulk main insaan bastay hi nahi... aaj news main hi tha k 7 mardoon nai ik 50 years old lady ke saath kiya saluk kia... SHAME ON THOSE MEN AND ENDLESS SHAME ON THOSE WHO TOLERATE SUCH ILL KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IN THE SOCIETY! ... women, children par itna zulm ho ra hai jess ki duniya main koi example nahi milti... YAAR YEH SAB HO KAHAN RAHA HAI??? IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY... I can tell many more incident taking place day in, day out. But that would do for the moment. There are many reason to feel ashamed.

I think as a result of continuous transgressions Pakistanis have become worse than pigs and monkeys. Pakistanis have become deaf dumb and blind now, and it seems that there is only worse to come. As it seems to have reached a point of no return and continue stubbornly to follow devil's ways. The worst among Pakistanis are most noble in the society that Pakistan have built, and that’s what most of Pakistanis want to become given a chance!! [/brain on];)

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

SHame on Musharraf that he did not sell u

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

BHt acha comedy show kr lete hain IK ke log so IK ko laughter show mein hi ana chahiye jaise wo khabarnak mein aya tha......IK ke parastaron ko comedy show de den ...is se acha to music show hai kam az kam ...banda maskhara to nhi lagta kabhi.......werna ek or jagah hai punjab unv jahan IK ke sath bilkul thek kiya or ab next elections k baad uske parastaron k liye mental hospital book kr diye hain kyunke rat din PM k khwab dekhne walon ko next elections k baad wahin jana hai.......

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

BHt acha comedy show kr lete hain IK ke log so IK ko laughter show mein hi ana chahiye jaise wo khabarnak mein aya tha......IK ke parastaron ko comedy show de den ...is se acha to music show hai kam az kam ...banda maskhara to nhi lagta kabhi.......werna ek or jagah hai punjab unv jahan IK ke sath bilkul thek kiya or ab next elections k baad uske parastaron k liye mental hospital book kr diye hain kyunke rat din PM k khwab dekhne walon ko next elections k baad wahin jana hai.......

اگر جلن هو رهی ہے تو برنال لگاو کہ عمران کی خبرناک میں اتنی عزت افزائی کیوں کی گئی تهی اور مشرف کا مذاق اڑایا جارها تها.

ویسے خبرناک میں تو مشرف کی طبلے کیساته پیراڈی بهی خوب کی جاتی هے.

آپ پی ٹی آئی کےآنے والے الیکشن کی بات کرتے هو اور مشرف بیچارے کی تو پارٹی کا نام و نشان دونوں مسترد هوگئے. اسکو کہتے هیں مکافات عمل. مشرف جب اقتدار میں تها تو پی ٹی آئی کو تانگہ پارٹی کہتا تها لیکن آج تو وہ باوجود کوسشوں کے تانگہ پارٹی بهی نہیں بنا سکا

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Special Interview With Pervez Musharaf on B4U Music

abb yeh nobat aa gayee ke musharraf music channels par interview de raha hay aur woh bhi indian music channel par.......lukh dee l@@nat

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I read his book he is silly when he talks about his uncle slapping a bald headed man twice on his head, when visiting a park in his childhood.

He got threatened by a american telling him that U.S. will bomb Pakistan to stone age, he being a general should have answered Go ahead make my day, but he acted like a scared cat.

He came out of his house with two dogs in his arms when CNN was asking him that if he is with them or not, instead of giving a thoughtless reply, he should have answered that i have a Parliament and I cannot speak for all, I have to put this question to the parliament and will let you know.

In Kargil he was a failure as a commander he did not plan for withdrawal of troops, as per him most casualties were suffered by Pak. troops when withdrawing from Kargil which is a Major part of training as a general, he failed miserably in that part of operation.

Last edited:

in the second part she kept on asking him about his attacks like she was being sympathetic to him.and there was no other relevant question about his shenanigans which span over 8 and half years..........i want to serve the people of pakistan...my foot.....he was given 8 & half years to rein over pakistan but he led pakistan to a situation which can never be more worse than it is