A lesson from Russian Oligarchs

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Request to all Pakistanis, bring your money back to Pakistan.
Invest in the industrial sector with huge local market as well as option to export.

Otherwise someday, your money will also banned. Aur phr khoty jesa mouth ly kar ghomty phiro gy.

Government and judiciary should reach on a consensus to support this cause. A law should be adopted so that neither judiciary nor Government can change policies for the return of this money and afterwards.

Better to keep your money in the form of gold in Pakistani banks and invest in Pakistan to operate your businesses from here.

optimist_

Voter (50+ posts)
Request to all Pakistanis, bring your money back to Pakistan.
Invest in the industrial sector with huge local market as well as option to export.

Otherwise someday, your money will also banned. Aur phr khoty jesa mouth ly kar ghomty phiro gy.

Government and judiciary should reach on a consensus to support this cause. A law should be adopted so that neither judiciary nor Government can change policies for the return of this money and afterwards.

Better to keep your money in the form of gold in Pakistani banks and invest in Pakistan to operate your businesses from here.
I've thought the same and tried few times but unfortunately unless I live in Pakistan it is near impossible even to take first step.

In sha Allah, Im giving myself few years before trying again, there is so much potential but at the same time there is no safety or protection

Reactions: Kam