A Great Honest simple Pakistani- Who was ignored

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where he is talking as traitor or Racist? But he was Pushed there.
How Good Urdu he is speaking . How Love n Affections are there in Language.
But unfortunately We cheated them.

Okara

Was Darul Uloom Deoband in favour of Pakistan during partition time? Are they still in favour of Pakistan? Not sure how was Molana Bhashani so can't comment on him? BTW was his Bengalese or Urdu Speaking? BTW he was against Gen Ayoub the dady of ZAB and was from current KPK so you can't use Punjabi thing here.

aneeskhan

Was Darul Uloom Deoband in favour of Pakistan during partition time? Are they still in favour of Pakistan? Not sure how was Molana Bhashani so can't comment on him? BTW was his Bengalese or Urdu Speaking? BTW he was against Gen Ayoub the dady of ZAB and was from current KPK so you can't use Punjabi thing here.
Don't go for distraction your favorite tactics, Deobandi Sunni Shia but thanks here can't feel Pervez Musharraf successes and your abdominal pain n diarrhea.
Here purpose of this post is that we did lot of mistakes by
ignoring real true Pakistanis , you are too conscious about Punjabis wrong doing very obvious.
Few Punjabis were always part of wrong doings but rest of Punjabis not stopped them.
Like for
Killings in East Pakistan, Baluchistan and Karachi always good clapping from Punjab.

Okara

Don't go for distraction your favorite tactics, Deobandi Sunni Shia but thanks here can't feel Pervez Musharraf successes and your abdominal pain n diarrhea.
Here purpose of this post is that we did lot of mistakes by
ignoring real true Pakistanis , you are too conscious about Punjabis wrong doing very obvious.
Few Punjabis were always part of wrong doings but rest of Punjabis not stopped them.
Like for
Killings in East Pakistan, Baluchistan and Karachi always good clapping from Punjab.
Ghutkay how can you blame Punjabis killings in Karachi by MQM terrorrist with the help of Musharraf?

aneeskhan

Ghutkay how can you blame Punjabis killings in Karachi by MQM terrorrist with the help of Musharraf?
What you are saying to me or us Badzabani Baddianti
You did with those Great Diamonds of Pakistan.
My purpose of posting thread was to let every one knows what wrong we did still doing same thing after humiliating defeat and shame.
Killing to those who are soft n gentle is not bravery
Bravery is to go LOC n fight against them.

Husaink

مولانا عبدلحمید خان بھاشانی متحدہ پاکستان کا ایک درویش سیاستدان اور عظیم رہنما گزرا ہے جسے ہم نے نظر انداز کیا اور ملک دو لخت کروا لیا افسوس در افسوس

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i never heard of him but i have a feeling he was also declared a traitor ?
فضول پراپگنڈا چھوڑیں (مگر آپ کہاں باز آنے والے ہیں دہائیوں سے جاری فضولیات سے) خیر اب استعفے دیں اور جلد دیں ورنہ ڈاکو موومنٹ کے پاوں پڑیں کہ مذید دیر مت کریں۔

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where he is talking as traitor or Racist? But he was Pushed there.
How Good Urdu he is speaking . How Love n Affections are there in Language.
But unfortunately We cheated them.
آپ بھاشانی کے بارے کچھ جانتے بھی ہیں کہ بس ذاتی مفاد کیلئے اسے استعمال کر رہے ہیں ۔۔ ابھی نھی کچھ ہوں گے جو بھاشانی کی قیادت میں توبہ ٹیک سنگھ کسان کانفرنس میں شریک ہوئے ہوں گے یا لاہور کے تاریخی احتیجاج میں ۔۔

aneeskhan

مولانا عبدلحمید خان بھاشانی متحدہ پاکستان کا ایک درویش سیاستدان اور عظیم رہنما گزرا ہے جسے ہم نے نظر انداز کیا اور ملک دو لخت کروا لیا افسوس در افسوس
My purpose of posting was to give a respect to one and we should never feel anyone Haqeer n Faqeer.
If you listen him carefully he was more patriotic than any one else .
Look his Mohabbat his dedication for Pakistan.
Alas we could had given these diamonds some respect.
We are not enemies we can unite for this Pakistan for our future Generations.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sirf media ka hawwa hay. 90% of the unrest in Karachi in Musharafs era happened because of establishment of no go areas by ANP and PAC, ANP was eventually kicked out by Pathans of the city because their politics was disturbing the business and work of hardworking Pathans of the city. and PAC was wiped out by Rangers, even though they didnt publicize this, Karachi operation started from Liyari, and it took them around 1 year to wipe them out from there, for reference when Sind Police decided to do the operation there under Chaudry Aslam, even after 1 month of trying, they could not enter beyond the Cheal Chowk of Liyari (and thats one of the entry points of the area), even though the electricity and communications (Landlines and cellphone service) of the area was cut off. PAC was using militiary grade communication system, and hand held missiles which they used to take out number of armoured police vehicles (baktarband gari).
Aqalmand kay liay ishara kaafi hota hay. Ground realities of the city:
1. MQM had presence in all the multi ethnic areas of the city, actually almost all of them including Azizabad are multi ethnic areas. There werent any no go areas there.
2. Compare the operation against PAC to 90 operation. it took Rangers close to a year to clear out PAC, and Police failed to even enter the area for a month. while at 90 operation lasted just a day. Casualities were high in Liyari operation.

yeh to Altaf hussain satya gaya thaa warna mqm ka yeh haal nahi hona thaa.

Coming to the 90s, there was fraction in MQM, and haqiqi was created (by ARMY) in Malir. and there was fighting between the two which created unrest. Malir became a no go area, uptil 2003, during elections you would see posters and banners from MQM and JI everywhere in the city. But you would find a single one in Malir, where there were just Haqiqi posters, even then MQM managed to win seats in Malir, and irony is that even after winning MQM candidate could not enter Malir. It is important to know that Malir is surrounded by Cantonment areas, this should give you a hint on what was going on. This is first hand information, I observed this myself, I was even stopped and interogated for 10 min in Malir, on suspician of being a MQM karkun by Haqiqi operatives when i was there visiting relatives.

aneeskhan

One reason of presenting this post
This Great man in his last part of life was forced to India.
I am sure he never liked it.
Young Generation Punjabi’s
I wish you people should get up and don’t repeat what has been done in past and we lost a great Pakistan
If it would had been not lost
I must say
Pakistan would be one of biggest power of Asia.
Ghaltian Na Dohrao
Please take care of all races even the minority’s they are assets of Pakistan.
We lost East Pakistan then Bhutto started nationalisation and Seized all the best growing industries like Habib , Adamjee , Dawood Isphani only bcz they were from Indian part
But those industries were totally destroyed
Who suffered ?
Pakistan

karachiwala

میرے بچپن کے دن تھے اور مجھے پڑھنے کا بہت شوق تھا۔ آج بھی یاد ہے کہ اردو ڈائجسٹ میں الطاف حسین غالباً نام تھا ایڈیٹر کا نے لکھا تھا کہ وہاں کس طرح مقامی لوگوں ے ساتھ تعصب کا معاملہ ہوتا تھا اور یہ یہ معاملہ کرنے والے لوگ مغربی پاکستان سے وہاں بھیجے گئے تھے جو سرکاری نوکریاں تھیں ان سب پر مغربی پاکستان کے لوگ قابض تھے۔
پچھلے سال بھی امریکہ میں میری دو بنگلہ دیشی صاحبان سے ملاقات ہوئی۔ یہ وہ لوگ تھے جو بنگلہ دیش کے قیام کے وقت جوان تھے اور انہوں نے تفصیل سے بتایا کہ کس طرح ہندوستان نے بات کو مروڑ کر کہیں زیادہ گمبھیر بنا دیا۔
مطلب ساری بات کا یہ ہے کہ نا ہم غلطی سے پاک تھے اور نا بنگال والے ہمارے دشمن۔ ہماری کمزوریوں کا ہنڈیا والوں نے فائدہ اٹھایا لہذا انتہائی ضروری ہے کہ آئیندہ ایسی غلطیوں سے بچنے کی کوشش کرین۔

aneeskhan

69.GIF

10168218_1597917613766706_5040725805056970695_n.jpg

Look his Simplicity - He never try to built Jati Umrah, Bani Gala , Bilawal House
Eik Chottey se Kuttya mein Chaar Bartan.