A Confused and incompetent PM

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan is confused and an ignorant man. He always talks about making Pakistan Median Ki Riasat but he is running all the financial matter by involving interest( RIBA) which is highly prohibited in Islam and worst than having a ZINA. He does not know what he is talking about. He says i want to makePakistan Median Ki Riasath but then he is dealing with interest(RIBA) in every financial matter. Imran khan needs to understand this is 21st century and he needs to think like a pm of 21st century but he lives in stone age under the shadow OF peerni.

This is 21st century and religion should have no link or interference in state affairs. The state affairs should purely be in line with 21st century and its demands.
To run a state in 21st century,one can not cut ties off with rest of the world especially when it comes to finances even Muslim countries like Saudi deals with interest in international financial agreements. Pm is one of the most dumb and stupid person who wants to apply stone age theories in 21st century without any plan. No wonder PM is begging everywhere.
Time to to join Pakistan's first online party REVOLUTION PARTY

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
You yourself are confused.....on one hand you claim religion should have no relation with running of state and next line you justify prohibiting interest with your religious excuse......your brain is fried....
i

I mentioned that riba is prohibited in the context of Imran khan claim that he wants to make Pakistan a Medina ki riasath, If someone claims a certain ideology or religion to apply then he has to stick to the rules otherwise he is a hypocrite like Imran khan.
I am an atheist and i do not believe in religion,so how come i would have objection on Riba,Next time when you read my comment,make sure understand it as well. The topic is imran kha not what i think should be allowed or not.I hope your confusion is clear now.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wanted to argue with him on this same thing, but then thought, why Argue with someone who is so dumb himself. :)
I mentioned that riba is prohibited in the context of Imran khan claim that he wants to make Pakistan a Medina ki riasath, If someone claims a certain ideology or religion to apply then he has to stick to the rules otherwise he is a hypocrite like Imran khan.
I am an atheist and i do not believe in religion,so how come i would have objection on Riba,Next time when you read my comment,make sure understand it as well. The topic is imran kha not what i think should be allowed or not.I hope your confusion is clear now but i guess anything against Imran khan is sin for your guys,Keep enjoying living in medina ki riasat. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan is confused and an ignorant man. He always talks about making Pakistan Median Ki Riasat but he is running all the financial matter by involving interest( RIBA) which is highly prohibited in Islam and worst than having a ZINA. He does not know what he is talking about. He says i want to makePakistan Median Ki Riasath but then he is dealing with interest(RIBA) in every financial matter. Imran khan needs to understand this is 21st century and he needs to think like a pm of 21st century but he lives in stone age under the shadow OF peerni.

This is 21st century and religion should have no link or interference in state affairs. The state affairs should purely be in line with 21st century and its demands.
To run a state in 21st century,one can not cut ties off with rest of the world especially when it comes to finances even Muslim countries like Saudi deals with interest in international financial agreements. Pm is one of the most dumb and stupid person who wants to apply stone age theories in 21st century without any plan. No wonder PM is begging everywhere.

It's good that you know what are you talking about!

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pmln patwari kutay ka putar can’t you see Saudi investments coming and that Nab dunda up your corrupt masters arses?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am an atheist and i do not believe in religion,so how come i would have objection on Riba,Next time when you read my comment,make sure understand it as well. The topic is imran kha not what i think should be allowed or not.I hope your confusion is clear now but i guess anything against Imran khan is sin for your guys,Keep enjoying living in medina ki riasat. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

He is talking about welfare type state of Medina, not talking about implementing Sharia. You are confused, he is not. :)

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is talking about welfare type state of Medina, not talking about implementing Sharia. You are confused, he is not. :)
Oh ok,so pick and choose,no wonder he is mentally fcked,so that is the rules of Islam,to pick and choose. You guys are fucked up in the head,no wonder Pak is not getting anywhere.
A leader has to have one direction and a clear plan. Not freaking mixing religion with the state affairs. He is a doneky raja and you guys are sheep.