92News responds to Zartaj Gul’s video message and stands by his story of her interference in Police

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lol....Does 92 news think that we cannot access the net and listen to Zartaj Gul's entire message? Losers..

No ads for these frauds! I call on regular advertisers to block out these crooked channels as well, not just the govt.

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol....Does 92 news think that we cannot access the net and listen to Zartaj Gul's entire message? Losers..

No ads for these frauds! I call on regular advertisers to block out these crooked channels as well, not just the govt.

زرتاج گل کو بانوے چینل کیخلاف مقدمہ دائر کرنا چاہیے

gorgias

ضابطہ اخلاق کے مطابق خبر لگانے سے پہلے وزیر مملکت اور متعلقہ تھانے دار سے اس کے بارے میں پوچھ لینا چاہیے تھا۔ اصل میں ایک فوٹو کا اثر دو گھنٹے کی فلم یا پوری کہانی سے زیادہ ہوتا ہے۔
ہمارے ہاں عموماً خواتین کی عزت میں یہ بات شامل ہے کہ انہیں کعسی پیش کی جاتی ہے۔ہم خود مختلف دفاتر میں اس کا عملی مظاہر دیکھ چکے ہیں۔اب یہ پتا نہیں کہ وزیر صاحبہ کتنی دیر اس کرسی پربیٹھیں۔ کچھ چینل پر یہ بھی سُنا کہ وہ کچھ لکھنا چاہتی تھیں جس کے لیے انہیں بیٹھنا پڑا۔ مطلب خبر کی پوری تصدیق نہیں لیکن چلانا اور سنسنی پھیلانا فرض ہے۔

HSiddiqui

Well listening to what she did there is not important, how she did is under question.
And as we see the picture it shows Zartaj Gul sitting on SHO's chair, that she shouldn't have done, this is against the culture PTI is trying to promote. Even if in any office the head or in charge of that office offer a MNA /MPA his/her personal chair they must insist not to have it and this is a common courtesy you do not need to have seperate subject in class to learn these nasic manners.
This type of actions from some are putting PTI every day on a front of questions bombarded by media and opposition.
Why they keep doing something different that what they proclaimed is beyond my understanding but they are causing harm.