80% of pakistan

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
We are 80% of Pakistan and to win an election and be PM OR President Of Pakistan, you need us. What will the leaders of Pakistan do, and what have they done to get our support? By the way we are all Pakistani, and we are one.

Last edited:

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Where is Mush Party? The question I posted is easy, no answer yet. After all it is about our Pakistan future.

Last edited:
Where are Mush Brothers, PTI brothers, Nawaz brothers, Z brothers. The question I posted is easy, no answer yet. Well if you want your PM in Office or President, then you should reply and I would encourage users to vote on the reply. After all it is about our Pakistan future.

Peek english?

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets make Mush party happy by saying in my opinion, Mush gave our Pakistan ( ).

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think we should discuss, what we want and need from future government so that at the end we demand from political parties that whoever want our votes will have to accept to work on it.
My first demand from even present government is simplicity so that we impose as less taxes as possible.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think we should discuss, what we want and need from future government so that at the end we demand from political parties that whoever want our votes will have to accept to work on it.
My first demand from even present government is simplicity so that we impose as less taxes as possible.

Thank you for your input Khan Sahib, you have very admirable demand. My demand is stay in Pakistan after our leaders retire, because then we can use the wisdom to help our people.

Thank you, I can speak and write two other languages. May be, I can be representative of Pakistan to UN oneday, so Pakistan people voice is heard with faith.

You made 3 mistakes in one sentence above. "May be" is written as "maybe"...."oneday" is written as "one day" and finally "Pakistan people" is written as "Pakistani peoples'"
Forget about becoming representative of Pakistan to the UN, you cannot even be a clerk at some office...

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
You made 3 mistakes in one sentence above. "May be" is written as "maybe"...."oneday" is written as "one day" and finally "Pakistan people" is written as "Pakistani peoples'"
Forget about becoming representative of Pakistan to the UN, you cannot even be a clerk at some office...

I did it on purpose, that is called siasat. Beside English is not my native language and I am still learning. Thank you for the reply, I just learned something!

tariqbashir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As Pakistani People, our demands must be as under: -

Before Elections:
Every Party must publish 5 years plan prior to General Elections instead of promises; through it people enable to choose to whom they must vote.
Way of electoral system must be changed to open ballot instead of secret ballot; it will reduce hypocrisy.

After Elections:
The Government must establish that every chief and minister of the department shall present performance report and account statement before Pakistani People quarter-yearly; it will be a reminder for them to do as per their responsibilities and it will reduce corruption.
The Government must try to end the Public Debt and make a law for prohibition of Public Debt and Lend; by it Government will have to control its expenses.
The Government must establish all departments on equity basis i.e. same tenure, same privilege, same pension, same hierarchical method, etc; by it all departments will have the same position and as a barrier for martial law. Further, through it development of the country will grow as a whole.

There are more points but these will be enough for five years. So, everyone must understand it and musk ask their leaders prior to Elections.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Any party who blame previous government should not be allowed to take part in next elections.

Let me add by saying, they should point out what was done wrong by previous govt and how they will fix it. Do not just talk about the problem, rather do something.

Last edited:

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me add by saying,No party or govt should allow to say,
THEY DONT HAVE THE MAJIC STICK.

tariqbashir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me add by saying,No party or govt should allow to say,
THEY DONT HAVE THE MAJIC STICK.

Whether do you think that there is no applicable solution of the problems of Pakistan? There are applicable solutions and you must not say that it will be a kind of magic stick. Any party which will have objective to solve the problems of the Pakistan, it will do. Please be assured it is not a dream, it is reality and problems can be solved.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
We all ready know about our leaders and parties, but the real question is who is going to work for people of Pakistan, rather then blaming the others for 5 years?