72 years' mess can't be cleaned with a magic wand - Moulana Tariq Jameel

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مجھے پکا یقین ہے کہ ٩٠ فیصد جاہل انصافیوں کی طرح ابھی تک طارق جمیل صاحب کو پتا نہیں کہ ان کے ریاست مدینہ کے متولی نے ڈیم کے صدقے کے پیسوں پر سود کھانا شروع کر دیا ہے -ورنہ بیچارے توبہ توبہ کر رہے ہوتے

طارق جیل صاحب کو اس لئے نہیں پتا کہ وہ دین کے کاموں میں مصروف ہیں - اور ٩٠ فیصد جاہل انصافیوں کو اس لئے نہیں پتا کہ ابھی تک اس بات کی فیس بک پر کوئی فوٹو شاپ نہیں بنی
? ? ?

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
مجھے پکا یقین ہے کہ ٩٠ فیصد جاہل انصافیوں کی طرح ابھی تک طارق جمیل صاحب کو پتا نہیں کہ ان کے ریاست مدینہ کے متولی نے ڈیم کے صدقے کے پیسوں پر سود کھانا شروع کر دیا ہے -ورنہ بیچارے توبہ توبہ کر رہے ہوتے

طارق جیل صاحب کو اس لئے نہیں پتا کہ وہ دین کے کاموں میں مصروف ہیں - اور ٩٠ فیصد جاہل انصافیوں کو اس لئے نہیں پتا کہ ابھی تک اس بات کی فیس بک پر کوئی فوٹو شاپ نہیں بنی
? ? ?

But I am sure you must be aware of the Islamic point of view about paper currency.

hamidu1992

? ? ?
sood ky paisy ap ke ama jan usy dy kr aty hy kya.sharm kro koi saboot hy ya pagal kutty ke trah bus bakwas kr saqty ho

RajaRawal111

So, stop worrying about Sood as well then.

By the way why are angry with me my friend?
Oo No Brother I am not angry with you. I am just not in the mood. And I always try to avoid dragging the discussion too far from the thread topic. Here it is only limited to Molana sahib's impression only. And so far as the islamic concept of de-evaluation of the paper currency is concerned. I would be more concerned with the high jumping that Monkey Saqib Nisaar was doing on this topic. And I will be more concerned with the escalated cost of delaying the project due to "Your Islamic point of paper currency".

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oo No Brother I am not angry with you. I am just not in the mood. And I always try to avoid dragging the discussion too far from the thread topic. Here it is only limited to Molana sahib's impression only. And so far as the islamic concept of de-evaluation of the paper currency is concerned. I would be more concerned with the high jumping that Monkey Saqib Nisaar was doing on this topic. And I will be more concerned with the escalated cost of delaying the project due to "Your Islamic point of paper currency".

Ok I will try not to make you wander around the bush in future. Still I like to have a word with you always. In fact you are so much like me that I can not avoid you.

There were days when I used to worry about such things when there were people who would try to fix samosa rate in SC, and it got projection too. Unfortunately this beast was unleashed by Mian Sab.

By the way what is your point of view about Iftikhar Choudhry's decision about Justice Dogar?

Sorry, no beating around the bush.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khalil Ibrahim
ranaji and miafridi
Rajarawal111
sajhassan
hamidu1992
baaghi01
miafridi

out of 72 years, Army ruled the country directly for more then 35 years, indirectly 15 years and during the left over years governments were busy saving their asses from Army's sponsored and funded attacks like this Govt is about to taste in next 10 days ?

Oh and yeah during 72 years, only 1 Prime Minister completed his 5 years legal term and he was hanged by the Army.

Tableeghi Jamat is nothing more then a bunch of sood khor mullahs

Last edited:

Dr Adam

But still Sir, he is nice guy and above all my good friend on this forum.

جس دن آپ لوگوں کی بھرجائی ، میری تو خیر وہ بیٹیوں کی طرح ہے ، دو دن کے لئے بچوں کو لے کر اپنے والدین سے ملنے جائے تو راجے کو اپنی پٹواری کیفیت کے تحت اس طرح کی پھلجھڑیاں چھوڑنے کا موقع مل جاتا ہے اور یہ پھر اپنی کسریں پوری کرنے کے مشن پر نکل پڑتا ہے . وجہ یہ ہے کہ ہماری بٹیا اسکی حرکتوں پر نظر بھی رکھتی ہے اور اسکی تناویں بھی کھیچ کے رکھتی ہے . اسی لئے راجہ تیر کی طرح سیدھا رہتا ہے . آج وہ گھر پر نہیں ہو گی تو راجہ ایکشن میں ہے

ویسے ایک بات ہے راجہ دل کا اچھا آدمی ہے . سینئر پٹواری ہوتے ہوئے بھی اپنا تو جان جگر ہے

ہور کے حال احوال آ راجہ جی تساں نا ؟؟؟ بل اے او ؟؟؟ مشن گدڑاں نی آزادی جاری رکھو بیگم نے کار آنے تک

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khalil Ibrahim
ranaji and miafridi
Rajarawal111
sajhassan
hamidu1992
baaghi01
miafridi

out of 72 years, Army ruled the country directly for more then 35 years, indirectly 15 years and during the left over years governments were busy saving their asses from Army's sponsored and funded attacks like this Govt is about to taste in next 10 days ?

Oh and yeah during 72 years, only 1 Prime Minister completed his 5 years legal term and he was hanged by the Army.

Tableeghi Jamat is nothing more then a bunch of sood khor mullahs
No army ruled 72 years ok so what??? I dont mind

RajaRawal111

جس دن آپ لوگوں کی بھرجائی ، میری تو خیر وہ بیٹیوں کی طرح ہے ، دو دن کے لئے بچوں کو لے کر اپنے والدین سے ملنے جائے تو راجے کو اپنی پٹواری کیفیت کے تحت اس طرح کی پھلجھڑیاں چھوڑنے کا موقع مل جاتا ہے اور یہ پھر اپنی کسریں پوری کرنے کے مشن پر نکل پڑتا ہے . وجہ یہ ہے کہ ہماری بٹیا اسکی حرکتوں پر نظر بھی رکھتی ہے اور اسکی تناویں بھی کھیچ کے رکھتی ہے . اسی لئے راجہ تیر کی طرح سیدھا رہتا ہے . آج وہ گھر پر نہیں ہو گی تو راجہ ایکشن میں ہے

ویسے ایک بات ہے راجہ دل کا اچھا آدمی ہے . سینئر پٹواری ہوتے ہوئے بھی اپنا تو جان جگر ہے

ہور کے حال احوال آ راجہ جی تساں نا ؟؟؟ بل اے او ؟؟؟ مشن گدڑاں نی آزادی جاری رکھو بیگم نے کار آنے تک
But still Sir, he is nice guy and above all my good friend on this forum.
کیتھے ڈاکٹر صاب ھن او موجاں -- اے تے اینوے ہی ذرا طبیت مست سی کل

RajaRawal111

Ok I will try not to make you wander around the bush in future. Still I like to have a word with you always. In fact you are so much like me that I can not avoid you.

There were days when I used to worry about such things when there were people who would try to fix samosa rate in SC, and it got projection too. Unfortunately this beast was unleashed by Mian Sab.

By the way what is your point of view about Iftikhar Choudhry's decision about Justice Dogar?

Sorry, no beating around the bush.
No Please I love to talk with you. It was just hawaai mood yesterday. I just did not want to get indulged into any serious discussion.
So far as the requirements of DAM. I made this thread months and months ago when Monkey Saqib Nisaar was busy in making this nation Dam fool. It has some information.
Please note it states that we need dams not because we are about to dies with thirst. We need them to save us from disasters which are going to hit us years after years.
Rest is in this thread.
Please tell me tell me what was the the decision that Iftikhar Chodhary took on Justice Dogar. I dont remember if there was any particular case against Dogar. Other than nullifying the oaths they took.