61 PMLN members submit their resignations to Ex-Speaker, Punjab Assembly Rana Iqbal

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
haha these committees are a waste of time anyways.
None of these bastards are good for any thing? except for enjoying the perks.
bhai they didnt do anything when they were in government .. abhi kia expect ker sakta hain ... :P ... btw I am currently working for a committee .. not in Pakistan .. for child abuse content online .. and those committees are proposing laws, some of those are already passed ... so it works in the other parts of the world ... yeh saab haram khoor hain ...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhai they didnt do anything when they were in government .. abhi kia expect ker sakta hain ... :P ... btw I am currently working for a committee .. not in Pakistan .. for child abuse content online .. and those committees are proposing laws, some of those are already passed ... so it works in the other parts of the world ... yeh saab haram khoor hain ...
Oh good for you...Yes these kind of committees in other parts of the world do work.
People are well educated, do their research and and recommend necessary steps to improve.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh good for you...Yes these kind of committees in other parts of the world do work.
People are well educated, do their research and and recommend necessary steps to improve.
Thanks bro .. it is exactly as you described .. they have hired multiple researchers to provide scientific evidence and recommendations .. then they debate it in the parliament .. finally laws are passed ... I hope we can see this form of governance one day too ...

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
ن لیگ کے سارے ارکان قومی اسمبلی اور صوبائی اسمبلی سے استعفی دیں اور پھر الیکشن ہوں اور ن لیگ کی وہ سیٹیں بھی ن لیگ سے دوبارہ نہ جیتی جاسکیں تو مزہ اجائے تب لوگ کہیں کہ دلوں کے پردھان منتری اب دلوں پر راج نہیں کرتے بلکہ کوٹ لکھپت جیل میں راج کرتے ہیں

Husaink

جلدی سے ان پر ضمنی الیکشن کرواؤ تاکہ مچھلی بازار بند ہو اور قانون سازی ہو سکے یہ بہت اچھی خبر ہے

Saboo

Thanks bro .. it is exactly as you described .. they have hired multiple researchers to provide scientific evidence and recommendations .. then they debate it in the parliament .. finally laws are passed ... I hope we can see this form of governance one day too ...
I hope so bro!

Saboo

جلدی سے ان پر ضمنی الیکشن کرواؤ تاکہ مچھلی بازار بند ہو اور قانون سازی ہو سکے یہ بہت اچھی خبر ہے
They are not resigning from their seats?..only from the committees?