5 Reasons Imran Khan selected General Asim Bajwa as advisor

for those shias who are in favour of this joker just because it helps their cause, read this:

راجہ داہر کے پرستاروں نے جہاں محمد بن قاسم کے ہاتھوں اس کی ذلت ناک شکست کا دن یوم سوگ کے طور پر منایا وہاں بعض ملحدین اور قوم پرستوں کے ایک حصے نے یہ شرلی بھی چھوڑی کہ راجہ داہر نے اپنی حکومت میں سادات کو پناہ دی ہوئی تھی۔ جس کی پاداش میں حجاج بن یوسف نے محمد بن قاسم کے ذریعے اس پر حملہ کیا۔ اس طرح راجہ داہر کو سادات کا محسن قرار دیا گیا اور اس کے قصیدے گائے گئے- بدقسمتی ایک مخصوص فرقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے بعض جاہل سید زادوں نے بھی یہ ڈھول پیٹنے میں حصہ ڈالا،
یہ سوچے بغیر کہ اس بے سروپا بیان سے خاندان رسالت کی کس درجہ توہین ہوتی ہے کہ وہ سادات جو حمیت دینی میں اپنی مثال آپ تھے، کس طرح ایک ایسےمتعصب ہندو حکمران کے دسترخوان سے ٹکڑے چن رہے تھے، جس نے اپنی حقیقی بہن سے شادی کر رکھی تھی۔ استغفراللہ، العیاذ باللہ!
آئیے! اس دعوے کو حقائق کی کسوٹی پر پرکھتے ہیں۔
خاندان رسالت کے افراد کوئی گمنام لوگ نہ تھے بلکہ اپنے وقت کی برگزیدہ، مقدس، محترم اور مشہور ترین شخصیات تھے جن کے قصے معاصر تواریخ اور تذکروں میں جا بجا ملتے ہیں۔ انہیں امت میں مرجع کی حیثیت حاصل تھی۔ یہ ممکن نہ تھا کہ ان کا کوئی فرد یا افراد صرف مدینہ سے ہی نہیں بلکہ عرب سے نکل کر ہندوستان چلے جائیں اور عرب اور اسلامی کتب اور روایات میں ان کا کوئی ذکر ہی نہ ملے، اور وہ جس سرزمین میں جاکر آباد ہوں وہاں کے لٹریچر، تاریخ اور روایات میں بھی ان کا کوئی ذکر نہ ملے۔ ساڑھے تیرہ سو سال کے بعد ملحدین پر “وحی” ہو کہ راجہ داہر تو سادات کا محسن تھا-
فتح سندھ کا واقعہ 93 ہجری میں یعنی واقعہ کربلا کے 37 سال بعد پیش آیا۔ سادات میں حضرت امام حسین کے صاحبزادے حضرت امام زین العابدین (جو کربلا میں بیمار ہونے کے باعث شریک جنگ نہ ہو سکے تھے) حیات تھے۔ آپ نے فتح سندھ کے دو سال بعد شہادت پائی۔ ان کے صاحبزادگان
امام محمد الباقر
زید
عبداللہ
علی الاصغر
عمر الاشرف
اور حضرت امام حسن کے صاحبزادگان
عبداللہ
حسن المثنی
محمد الاصغر
موجود تھے
یہ کل سادات تھے جو اس فتح سندھ کے وقت مدینہ منورہ میں موجود تھے۔
یہ ملحدین بتائیں کہ ان کے علاوہ روئے زمین پر اور کون سید تھا جو راجہ داہر کے دسترخوان کے نوالے توڑ رہا تھا؟
ان بے غیرت اور کذاب جعلسازوں کو خاندان نبوت کی عزت پر ہاتھ ڈالنے اور جھوٹی کہانی گھڑنے میں زرا شرم نہ آئی۔
OK, Alright so Engineer Ali Mirza had a different opinion from other about why Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked Sind, he may be 100% wrong describing this historical event but he did not do any SHIRK or Gustakh-e-Rasool pbuh in his opinion, whereas, how about those who are following Babas as great scholars who made their mureed read Kalima "Chishti Rasool Allah" (Astughfirullah) and "Ashraf Rasool Allah" (Astughfirullah) .

Now, tell me why it is permitted to print these Gutakhana Books in Pakistan.

monkk

95627667_1445343232307512_2460195543897341952_n.jpg

one of the followers of mirza

Just because you are in bigger number its not reason enough to make Qadiani kafir.
Ahmadis have false belief on fake prophet. But what about other sects ??
Fucking flying buzags...... your own kalima ???? praying from dead men ?? what the fuck
Moses could not see almighty ... gut your buzrags can ????????????????

monkk

OK, Alright so Engineer Ali Mirza had a different opinion from other about why Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked Sind, he may be 100% wrong describing this historical event but he did not do any SHIRK or Gustakh-e-Rasool pbuh in his opinion, whereas, how about those who are following Babas as great scholars who made their mureed read Kalima "Chushti Rasool Allah" (Astughfirullah) and "Ashraf Rasool Allah"

Now, tell me why it is permitted to print these Gutakhana Books in Pakistan.

wow.... Chishti...

taban

my topic is proving this lunatic is satanic. he is deliberately spreading misinformation to create divide. if you want to follow someone knowing that he lies than by all means
یہ ساری باتیں لکھنے سے پہلے یہ تو بتاو کہ آپکا تعلق کس فرقے سے ہے

Respect

Sadly mulims are no different then the people they have been warned about.
Quran is full of stories when people start believing what their forefathers were doing was right by God on all accounts.. The did not check with even with what they had in their hands .. for example torah..
Now ali mirza bring every issue back to quran and hadees.. rather then what his/our forefather came to believe... yet it hit some people(musalman) so hard... I wonder if such people have read quran them selves ????
Because no do unwinding better then Quran it self...every sect/buzurag followers need to read quran once in their life time... they may be in for a big surprise.
brother why doeant ali mirza sit down with mufti tariq masood because he has called him out.

Khallas

Eng Ali Mirza - kamal tareeqay say yeh do number moulvio or muftion ki class layta hay, Jis say almost sab maslak k logo ki chekhain nikalti hain. kyunk yeh babo ki nahin kitaabo ki baatein karta hai.

Puri video share karnay ka shukeria, ek baat to confirm ho gye hai, is video main aisa kuch bhi nahin kaha gya jis waja say is per FIR ho, balke ab ulta FIR wala phasy ga.

Eng Ali mirza ajj k dor main fitno ko lalkar raha hay aur isk hazaro dushman majood hain, Allah iski hifazat kare aur yeh is hi tarhan ilmi-kitabi baatein logo tak pohanchta rahy.

49 sec ka clip laga kar niyat ghair-zimaydari ka muzahira kia gaya siasat.pk walo ki taraf say. ab jab pura clip samnay aya hy to jo log baatein kar rahay thay sab ki bolti band ho gye hai.

monkk

brother why doeant ali mirza sit down with mufti tariq masood because he has called him out.

I do not know. I also do not know tariq masood.
I suffer seeing people not being able to reason properly.. even when they talk politics.
I suffer seeing musalman doing same things as the people they disapprove..for example.. ganging up on smaller sects...creating new things in religion. ..trying to give divine powers to men.... All that has roots in not being able to reason properly.
Now I know if ali mirza concentrating on people to show them how to think properly.. this is a cause worth living for... If i was in position I also would NOT waste time on religious leaders.. rather i would address common people.

Respect

Ali mirza is a good muslim and knowledeable as well, but he keeps on speaking against other muslims he doesnt leave any of them. Yes there is a massive problem in ummah concerning firqa and bad molvies. But not all are bad and not all are good. His opinions have also got the likes of mufti tariq masood egged up.
His opinion is that (correct me if i am wrong) the use of waseelah of prophet muhammed pbuh is shirk, which then means hundreds of millions of believers are not muslims including the likes of mufti tariq masood and mulana jameel.
However he is a great muslim and learned as well, he loves Allah swt and the last and final messenger prophet muhammed pbuh

Engineer Ali Mirza prefer to communicate Mufti Tariq Masood via Video clips.

Afater watching these clips tell me, Is there is still need to do Munazara with this Mufti face to Face?

Is there is still need to do Munazara with this Mufti face to Face?

His opinion is that (correct me if i am wrong) the use of waseelah of prophet muhammed pbuh is shirk, which then means hundreds of millions of believers are not muslims including the likes of mufti tariq masood and mulana jameel.

This is how Engineer Ali Mirza explains the Aqeeda Waseela:

(Qur'an 1:5) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
ہم تیری ہی عبادت کرتے ہیں اور تجھ ہی سے مدد مانگتے ہیں

For example, in Qawali the sentence "بھر دے جھولی میری یا محمّد". is CLEAR SHIRK.

Instead of saying, Bhar de Jholi mery Ya Muhammad, he could have said, Ya Allah main Tery Nabi Pak (pbuh) kay waseeley se tery maddad chahata hon (میں ترےنبی پاک کے وسیلے سے تیری مدد چاہتا ہوں). Note that in first sentence he is asking help directly from Prophet Muhammad, which is SHIRK. whereas in the second sentence he is directly asking help from Allah and giving Prophet Muhammad's Waseela.

Another point to be noted that it is not matter of discussion whether Prophet Muhammad pbuh can help now anybody or not. The point is that even somebody is capable to help in "Ghaib" (غیب), we are prohibited to ask help from them.

For example, Who bring the Rain? ----- Allah
Whose duty is that? ------ Angel
But if request rain directly from Angels, it become SHIRK

بارش کون برساتا ہے ؟
(Allah)اللہ
ڈیوٹی کس کی ہے ؟
فرشتوں کی؟
لیکن اگر آپ ڈائریکٹ فرشتوں سے بارش کی درخواست کریں گے تو یہ شرک ہو جآے گا

Since SHIRK is very sensitive issue and there is no forgiveness if not repented before death. We have to be very careful.

I hope now you will understand the Mas'ala waseela.

I suffer seeing people not being able to reason properly.. even when they talk politics.
I suffer seeing musalman doing same things as the people they disapprove..for example.. ganging up on smaller sects...creating new things in religion. ..trying to give divine powers to men.... All that has roots in not being able to reason properly.
Now I know if ali mirza concentrating on people to show them how to think properly.. this is a cause worth living for... If i was in position I also would NOT waste time on religious leaders.. rather i would address common people.

taban

لوگ اپنے جھوٹ کو پرموٹ کرنے کے لئے کس حد تک گر جاتے ہیں میں کل سے سوچ رہا تھا کہ انجنئیر صاحب تو لوگوں کو اللہ اور رسول کی طرف بلا رہے ہیں یہ کیسے ممکن ہے کہ وہ ایسی بات کریں میں نے آلموسٹ انکی سب وڈیو دیکھ رکھی ہیں مگر جو بکواس انہوں نے وڈیو کانٹ چھانت کے لگائی تھی وہ قابل شرم اور مذمت ہے بہر حال اللہ کا شکر ہے کہ حق واضح ہو گیا باطل بلا شبہ مٹنے کے لئے ہی ہوتا ہے

Respect

Engineer Ali Mirza prefer to communicate Mufti Tariq Masood via Video clips.

Is there is still need to do Munazara with this Mufti face to Face?
So basically he has said things against mufti tariq masood opinions so mufti tariq masood as asked him to sit down and lets go through with them and he says he will answer.
Just like i am speaking to you now, whats the problem with that?

So basically you want mufti tariq masood too reply back through videos as well, doesnt it make sense for the two of them two sit down together and go through things?
Then if he claims to be right in what he says he will be able too convince more people that his views are correct.

Sorry just giving some cut and paste videos doesnt prove mufti tariq masood wrong and him being right.
If he claims that mufti tariq masood is wrong then the least he can do is have a dialogue with him. Which Mufti tariq masood has asked for.....
The video conferencing argument does not have much waiting. But you have cut and pasted some videos so here it goes i will send some as well.

There are more but i hope you have got what i mean, i am layman muslim and respect both of them but ali mirza should accept a dialogue with mufti tariq masood so that the genral public understands better.

Respect

This is how Engineer Ali Mirza explains the Aqeeda Waseela:

(Qur'an 1:5) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
ہم تیری ہی عبادت کرتے ہیں اور تجھ ہی سے مدد مانگتے ہیں

For example, in Qawali the sentence "بھر دے جھولی میری یا محمّد". is CLEAR SHIRK.

Instead of saying, Bhar de Jholi mery Ya Muhammad, he could have said, Ya Allah main Tery Nabi Pak (pbuh) kay waseeley se tery maddad chahata hon (میں ترےنبی پاک کے وسیلے سے تیری مدد چاہتا ہوں). Note that in first sentence he is asking help directly from Prophet Muhammad, which is SHIRK. whereas in the second sentence he is directly asking help from Allah and giving Prophet Muhammad's Waseela.

Another point to be noted that it is not matter of discussion whether Prophet Muhammad pbuh can help now anybody or not. The point is that even somebody is capable to help in "Ghaib" (غیب), we are prohibited to ask help from them.

For example, Who bring the Rain? ----- Allah
Whose duty is that? ------ Angel
But if request rain directly from Angels, it become SHIRK

بارش کون برساتا ہے ؟
(Allah)اللہ
ڈیوٹی کس کی ہے ؟
فرشتوں کی؟
لیکن اگر آپ ڈائریکٹ فرشتوں سے بارش کی درخواست کریں گے تو یہ شرک ہو جآے گا

Since SHIRK is very sensitive issue and there is no forgiveness if not repented before death. We have to be very careful.

I hope now you will understand the Mas'ala waseela.
No still confused, let me ask you simple...

At the time of prophet muhammed pbuh a blind man used a wasselah of prophet muhammed pbuh.

Muslims who use that type of waaseelah now of prophet muhammed pbuh is it shirk?
You did mention it is ok but are you sure engineer mirza holds the same view?

As for waseelah of prophet muhammed pbuh, the majority of muslims do not ask prophet pbuh directly but they hold the view that Allah is the giver and sustainer and you are asking him directly and just using prophet pbuh name..

There are some with opinion using prophet muhammed pbuh wasselah now is shirk like the blindman did may Allah be pleased with him, i think some wahabies and salafies hold the opinion it is shirk.

So basically he has said things against mufti tariq masood opinions so mufti tariq masood as asked him to sit down and lets go through with them and he says he will answer.
Just like i am speaking to you now, whats the problem with that?

So basically you want mufti tariq masood too reply back through videos as well, doesnt it make sense for the two of them two sit down together and go through things?
Then if he claims to be right in what he says he will be able too convince more people that his views are correct.

Sorry just giving some cut and paste videos doesnt prove mufti tariq masood wrong and him being right.
If he claims that mufti tariq masood is wrong then the least he can do is have a dialogue with him. Which Mufti tariq masood has asked for.....
The video conferencing argument does not have much waiting. But you have cut and pasted some videos so here it goes i will send some as well.

There are more but i hope you have got what i mean, i am layman muslim and respect both of them but ali mirza should accept a dialogue with mufti tariq masood so that the genral public understands better.
its useless they are following the pied piper

Munazara among mullahs is the most dumbest thing that one can ever do, it has never achieved anything ever. Just Youtube some manazras not by our desi Mullahs but in the west among so called schollars, 3 hour longs videos where they are not even able to set the rules on which they are going to do the Munazara, just useless back and forth bickering.

I think it is one of the smartest thing he has done to not do manazaras. If anyone has any issue they can upload their own reply. Tariq Masood makes a million videos one more will kill him?

akinternational

Laanat hai Engineer sahab ke khilaf FIR katewane aur unhain giraftar karwane walon per....ye FIRQA MAFIA kaise bardasht karegi ke asl deen ki taraf lota jai...in molviyon ke to chande aur arbon ki amadni band ho jaigi....hadith e mubarka bayan ki thi...jao Imam Bukhari ko giraftar karo un per fatwa lagao jo ye hadith lai hain....
............Wahid hal ISLAMI INQELAB, iman le ao, koshish karo, dua karo, sabr karo..deen men firqabazi haram hai.....

monkk

I say ali mirza has humongous task at hand which is reaching people.. telling them to read quran and consult hadess them selves...
Looking at the response on his arrest -ive and +ive.... seems like he has reached people.

I think he should not go toe to toe with any scholar and should avoid naming names.