3M just refused the Trump admin's request to stop exporting respirators

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
China has emerged as a giant superpower ready to dethrone America .... Wait till Chinese conglomerates start acquiring American companies when they fold .....

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Really no worry or need to waste time.
Once the ID is known to be of Indian origin than one is simply wasting their 2 seconds on the discussion.
Best policy is to ignore these b****** & continue is normal path of social media.

This Ko Ko Korina is that B****** Fat Amigo.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
stop dreaming..........

.....we can discuss this further once we are done successfully fighting the greatest epidemic of mankind COVID19 with our Corona Doggy Force
Endia broken into pieces is just a matter of time ..... Endians with their lie and deceitful nature will never get out of 3rd world .... Look at China .... It just trumped America.... The world has unequivocally agreed to China as the superpower ....

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
China has emerged as a giant superpower ready to dethrone America .... Wait till Chinese conglomerates start acquiring American companies when they fold .....
You know Sonya..I am resisting to post Chinese take over American industry stories for now.
When the time is right it will ONLY speak of Chinese industry one story after another.
So lets prepare for future shall we.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know Sonya..I am resisting to post Chinese take over American industry for now.
When the time is right it will ONLY speak of Chinese industry one story after another.
So lets prepare for future shall we.
The difference between rest of the world and China is that while rest of the world tries to make money by past glory ( Europe) , Wars ( America) , Technology and workforce ( East Asia) or just deceit (Endia) ....China is another story .....China is pure hard work ..... They may have weaknesses but they work tirelessly...... And now I am starting to realise what our elders used to teach us .... ‘shortcuts may help you in the moment but it’s the pure hard work that will make you reach your destination’ .........

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The difference between rest of the world and China is that while rest of the world tries to make money by past glory ( Europe) , Wars ( America) , Technology and workforce ( East Asia) or just deceit (Endia) ....China is another story .....China is pure hard work ..... They may have weaknesses but they work tirelessly...... And now I am starting to realise what our elders used to teach us .... ‘shortcuts may help you in the moment but it’s the pure hard work that will make you reach your destination’ .........
I agree with you totally.
I was reading a column of American kids versus Chinese kids
the difference Americans want to be Youtuber personalities where Chinese
kids want take over Moon & Space exploration. What a difference.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
3M is just trying to muscle it out as it fear will loose its global market share

but

on the other side its the President of the United States..............

so stop wasting time on USA or INDIA and focus on how to use
Corona Doggy Force.........to win next elections after dumping ATM Tareen
What a cunt you are..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly..... Look at how they stand in perfect lines ..... True disciplined lot ...... I always wanted Pakistan to be a neighboring country to China or Turkey .. lol ..... Its our misfortune that we are in so close proximity to endia .... Another misfortune that we share a language..... But Thank Allah for Pakistan .....

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Exactly..... Look at how they stand in perfect lines ..... True disciplined lot ...... I always wanted Pakistan to be a neighboring country to China or Turkey .. lol ..... Its our misfortune that we are in so close proximity to endia .... Another misfortune that we share a language..... But Thank Allah for Pakistan .....

but pakistan is a poor nation slave of china , whereas compared to india is world's sixth beggest economy .

RAW AGENT

lol lol.................. ? ? ?
chinese can never be pioneers of original research they are copycats of america and europe , pakistan is slave of china .

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
An intelligent enemy is blessing in disguise. Without sharing border with India Pakistan would never opt for such strong army and nuclear tech. We would be like Libya and UAE. Well off but a sand dune if someone tried to demolish it. Urdu is a beautiful language and hindi is slang of urdu, now they have changed it lot to sound more like sanikrit inspired language. But only this Language enabled us to grasp wisdom of Arabs and Persia at the same time. I love INDIA also. Sad that ruling minority is full of hatred and this poison is widespread now

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
An intelligent enemy is blessing in disguise. Without sharing border with India Pakistan would never opt for such strong army and nuclear tech. We would be like Libya and UAE. Well off but a sand dune if someone tried to demolish it. Urdu is a beautiful language and hindi is slang of urdu, now they have changed it lot to sound more like sanikrit inspired language. But only this Language enabled us to grasp wisdom of Arabs and Persia at the same time. I love INDIA also. Sad that ruling minority is full of hatred and this poison is widespread now
I hate endia and it just needs to be broken for world to have peace ..... Endia is not intelligent..... It just uses deceit and thuggery to achieve its goals .... China and Turkey on the other hand are civilised ....

RAW AGENT

I hate endia and it just needs to be broken for world to have peace ..... Endia is not intelligent..... It just uses deceit and thuggery to achieve its goals .... China and Turkey on the other hand are civilised ....

you are a brainwashed extremist mulla .