??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? -??? ?????! ?? ????? ???

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

??? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??
??????? ???? ????

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Our TRAITOR leaders will do nothing.......
we should boycott these traitors ...and if possible.....GET RID OF THEM.....either by force or love.............

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
saynotwar said:

??? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??
??????? ???? ????

hang them hi by an electric pole

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
O yar! ye tab tak masla hal ni hoga jab tak hmara 1 strong system ni hoga or ye bhe tou sochok aisi batain ki kiun jati hain? the reason is k system is weak. When system gets stronger, the person who says such a thing will automatically be eliminated by the public. first u have 2 ensure that each n every part, sect, ethnic group is happy ith ur country. the day it happens, it will b f9.

I condemn the wordz from the so called "ulema" but I still feel that in past few months, Shias and Sunnis are being pushed 2 the wall. I remember the Tahir ul Qadri's speech that he gve after coming back from NWFP. Ity clearly indicated that some groups r working within the country whoi r working on the pattern of "divide and rule".

It is part of the gr8 game 2 cause Civil War in the country. Every sect against the other sect, and every ethnic group againbst the other.

We should stand united at this time and should show to the world that we r united.
I strongly condemn what happened 2day in Karachi but I also feel that what the Shia Ulema said was a lot more condemnable.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
hate all who hate Pakistan.

And guys I seriously feel worried about the peace of Karachi. Allah hamare iss piare Sheher ko apni "hifz-o-amaan" mei rakhay. (ameen).

Pata ni kis ki nazar lag gai hai. It wz afe 4 a few months and now the same tiode has started 2 visit Karachi. Allah khair karey. (amen)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is the same dirty american game.... the same pattern as in iraq.... shia sunni rituals and a civil war in pakistan is their ultimate goal.... the amrican bombs and war crimes don't hurt me but when they say they are human loving, burn me upside n downside.... Please say you are powerful, you are wariors, you are crual, but dnt say you are human rights champions..... coz it hurts..... it hurts when you kill millions of innocent people arround the world and then claim you are peace loving...