????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
???? : ????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ???????? ?????? ????? UMP?? ???????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? 750 ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????.??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???

http://urdutimes.com/international/35-g ... rancenaqab

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No doubt west is biased about the Islam and Islamic Symbols (Shair Allah).

But I could not understand , Why Muslims are not going to court for the human rights.
Another thing I want to say that muslims ladies should be using "scarf" in proper way.

The quran says that" cover your breast with the the head cloth." Like that.
(Head cloth is used by men and women in arab culture.)
The main thing is to cover the breast and curves of female. Including the hips and buttocks and thighs. because these at are main parts of body which attracts the men eyes. The head and hair are not the sex appeal parts. It is scientifically proved also and Islam is science also.
But we see that Muslim ladies are wearing tight pants, tight shirts with a scarf on the head ....very funny...95 % ladies does that. If someone has experience of living in Europe or North America.

Their sprit is good , they want islam, but the way is not good. they need Quranic education.

Another thing that we never criticize the decisions of Egypt. They also ban face scarf in Al azhar university. Face scarf is not used in most of the Muslim countries, expect Saudia and Afganistan. Anyway this is not part of islam. This is the culture of that area.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Raaz said:
But we see that Muslim ladies are wearing tight pants, tight shirts with a scarf on the head ....very funny...95 % ladies does that. If someone has experience of living in Europe or North America.

/quote]
yep, u r right.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This anti hijab activity has a much bigger reason behind it which has to do with the fast growing population of muslims in France and Germany especially, with their fear being muslim dominated in 15-20 years.I am trying to locate a video I saw on this and will post it as soon as I get hold o it.I have not been able to verify the statistics in it but maybe somebody can.
As for the dress of the muslim ladies in Europe and America,Yes it could be improved upon but that means the Muslim males also need to be more honest,fair , hardworking and compasionate.They also need to stop running after the western dressed ladies and associate with muslim families and values. Allah has placed a lot more responsibility on the male and mostly to lead by example,love and compassion,not authoratarian means.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Raaz: yes you are 100% right..... the woman curves attract more irrespective of whether she is wearing a scarf or not.... Wearing a mere scarf on the head and leaving the curvey parts open is more dangerous than wearing a P-cap type thing on the head and a long rain coat type long coat and baggy jeans.... waht do you say????

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
sobia403 said:
Allah has placed a lot more responsibility on the male and mostly to lead by example,love and compassion,not authoratarian means.

I agree with you . Muslim men are also more accountable and save their eyes and hearts.
This is a major Gunnah.
Look at the situation when I look at the arabic or muslim couple in a Mall,in US or Europe. The man wears the pant and coat or jacket as the usual dress of the area. We easy for him.
Whereas his wife is covered with Hijab and loose dress, which is different from the usual dress, very hard for her to adjust in that culture.
If they have a daughter, she will be having complete western dress. Tight and no hijab...most of time......and we blame others..
I thought a lot about it. and conclude that change starts from top. Our men should wear their traditional dress, Kandoora or Shalwar-Qameez and eyes down. Then their wives and daughters definitely wear islamic dress, loose dress, not Hijab only.
This is main problem in our Islamic culture that we have developed dual or stereo type personality and behavior
This is "Munafaqat".
pic28.jpg

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raaz said:
sobia403 said:
Allah has placed a lot more responsibility on the male and mostly to lead by example,love and compassion,not authoratarian means.

I agree with you . Muslim men are also more accountable and save their eyes and hearts.
This is a major Gunnah.
Look at the situation when I look at the arabic or muslim couple in a Mall,in US or Europe. The man wears the pant and coat or jacket as the usual dress of the area. We easy for him.
Whereas his wife is covered with Hijab and loose dress, which is different from the usual dress, very hard for her to adjust in that culture.
If they have a daughter, she will be having complete western dress. Tight and no hijab...most of time......and we blame others..
I thought a lot about it. and conclude that change starts from top. Our men should wear their traditional dress, Kandoora or Shalwar-Qameez and eyes down. Then their wives and daughters definitely wear islamic dress, loose dress, not Hijab only.
This is main problem in our Islamic culture that we have developed dual or stereo type personality and behavior
This is "Munafaqat".
pic28.jpg

I commmend your ability to see within yourself and accept what is true. I am not absolving the women of their responsibility but there is a lot of double standard in our thinking and we think telling the wife or daughter to cover up is the main responsibility.
One more thing Muslims need to bring HALal Rozi in their homes as this will help them in keeping their values.