300 Prados booked for Saudi crown prince’s visit to Pakistan

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Super Luxury Prado !LOL BC sirf chootiye Indian malbari yahan Prado aur Pajero leyte hain because they are too cheap to pay for the full size Land Cruiser

Ek to Pakistani media ko bi masalay laganay ka itna shouk hai na. Super Duper Ultra Sonic Boombastic Mega Blaster Luxury Prado ! Hahaha

Baba yeh Sheikh log issi tarah ghoum te hai, most of the stuff is their own that they send ahead of time to where they are visiting. I know a few people who work for them and seen it myself, literally from cars to toothpaste is sent before hand in big C 5 galaxy military cargo planes.

Same when they go for hunting in Africa, Central Asia and Pakistan, aas paas ke gao ki eid ho jati hai.

AB CITIZEN CHOTIYA knows more than media ,,, I bet he can’t even understand news in English and writes comments as if he is Mr know all
Third class member whose language is always third class

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
AB CITIZEN CHOTIYA knows more than media ,,, I bet he can’t even understand news in English and writes comments as if he is Mr know all
LOL you are such a petty person, every time I bitch slap your raggedy ass, your panties bunch up so tight you turn blue and then you chase me all over the forum trying to get a rise out of me! Now I called you a chootiya so you are chasing me all over the forum doing the same! hahahaha how lame, infantile and pathetic are you. :LOL:

Grow up little girl.

P.S : Lets not get into a debate over English yeah, if you remember that didn't go down too well for you the last time ;)

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes please, ask him to build 10 to 15 shaukat khanam niazi cancer hospitals in various cities. 20 to 30 orphanage in the name of Baba Farid saeen and Bushra kabootri
Kiyaa Farq partaa hai....Agar ghareeboo koo kuch mill jai tu achaa hii hai....Allah hum sab per reham karaa...Hum inn ghareeboo kaa mazaq urra raha hain...Allah hum koo inn bemariyoo aur loogoo kai agaa bebaasii kii tasweer bunai sai bachai...Ameen.

Muhammad Jibran

These newly business and economical development relations between Pakistan and any other country starting from 2018 are all on the basis of bilateral respects , equal gives and takes.
And we must value this, we thank the world to realize that we are not how we were profiled by our previous leaders and neighboring enemy country from 2 and half or three decades.
If there is any thing in any deal with any country that can be seen at a glance is Equal Terms, Respects , and equal interests, no pressures from either sides and that's how the great nations deal and rise.
Bilateral respect hahahhaa :D you are funny

Muhammad Jibran

Bhai ap nay sahi diagnose Kiya, ye ak number ka third class zehni ghulam basi or sara howa liberal hai, jis k wajod or comment douno say jahalat ki badboo ati hai

Shazi ji

Bhai ap nay sahi diagnose Kiya, ye ak number ka third class zehni ghulam basi or sara howa liberal hai, jis k wajod or comment douno say jahalat ki badboo ati hai

Thank you and u are so right Janaab ,,,
Whichever thread you take This CITIZEN chotiya is always rude and never talks sense

Thanks for ur comments and one should ignore this citizen

CANSUK

Well I noticed that commander of Islamic army is here in Pakistan to check the security of Shahzada Salman, Ma sha Allah if it’s true.....
I never said or write Thank you Raheel Shareef when he was Pak Army chief but if he’s here in Pakistan for Shahzada then definitely I’ll say Thank you Raheel Shareef.
I really don’t understand why no body in Pakistan saying Thank you to General Bajwa. General bajwa is really doing great job for Pakistan but why no banners, no media say thank you. General bajwa look like down to earth General and May be he has no Nishan e Hayder in the family to protect.

stargazer

Modi used to come to Pakistan when Nawaz sharif the traitor was in power because Modi knew "Apna he bacha hai"
Besides it is good that he brings his own security, it eases the burden on us.
If PML_N & PPP governments had any caliber to govern things could have been different but in sha Allah few terms of PTI and things WILL be very good.

HSiddiqui

Do you think saudis respect us :) they have no respect for us.....
They respected and trusted Pakistanis the most, till ZA BHUTTO started protector department, who started sending barber in place of a Plumber, and butcher in the place of an electrician, before this period all the called Pakistanis was either doctor or munahdis (engineer), but when this type of recruitment started people got fedup, and when they tried to send back those useless people they cry and say ya sheikh ANA MISKEEN, ANA RAFIQ please do not send me back, that how we got the name Rafiq and Miskeen. SO it was not their fault they treated as the received the treatment, they hated cheaters.
Not any more INSHALLAH

Muhammad Jibran

They respected and trusted Pakistanis the most, till ZA BHUTTO started protector department, who started sending barber in place of a Plumber, and butcher in the place of an electrician, before this period all the called Pakistanis was either doctor or munahdis (engineer), but when this type of recruitment started people got fedup, and when they tried to send back those useless people they cry and say ya sheikh ANA MISKEEN, ANA RAFIQ please do not send me back, that how we got the name Rafiq and Miskeen. SO it was not their fault they treated as the received the treatment, they hated cheaters.
Not any more INSHALLAH
Don't live in Past..... Beggers have no respect... Our relation with saudis is not of mutual benefit. They feed us , help us and in return we gave them "Allah apko hajj karwaey " Allah apki tamam muradain puri karay etc

HSiddiqui

Don't live in Past..... Beggers have no respect... Our relation with saudis is not of mutual benefit. They feed us , help us and in return we gave them "Allah apko hajj karwaey " Allah apki tamam muradain puri karay etc
All I can say is ALLAH apko hidyet day, aap apni akhrat ka sochain.
ALLAH karay key aap waqt pay samajh jain ke dunya majaaq keliye nahi banai gai hai, aap exam say guzar rahey hain hur lamhay, Ehtiyat zaroori hai warna fail ho jain gay, aur ALLAH na karay agar fail huay to re-exam ka koi rasta nahi hai, saza puri karni hogi.
ALLAH aapko, mujhay aur tamam dunya kay Insannon ko hidayat day, hasad, jalan, ilzaam tarashi, bughz , jhoot , aur shur say mehfooz rakhay aur apni ghalti ko maan kay mafi manglay ki himmat day, ameen.

Steyn

Saaf chali shifaf chali.

I remember Imran Khan saying that his government will show austerity and saadgi and will not consume the hard earned money of this poor nation on the luxury of elites?

Another lie - i mean U-Turn of the great leader Imran Khan.