30 politicians joining IK tomorrow - Breaking news

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is great,

i am not suppoter of people like shah mahmood qureshi but i msut say there are few benefits of having people like shah mahmood in party

1. he is cunning and good in table talk and this kind of people are good where diplomatic and sharp negotiations are needed. unfortuanately the kind of politics exsists in paksitan there should be 1-2 people like shah mahmood in the party who can quick minded and if their skills are used in positive way for the benefits of party and country they can produce good results and thats i think will make difference in PTI

i was listning to some historian and he said in old times there was a famous sea gangster in a country the head of country called him and told him you can use your skill for the benefit of the country and gave him some post in neavy and he produced wounderful results in war . hahahah so i think IK is doing the same with shah mahmood

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is great,

i am not suppoter of people like shah mahmood qureshi but i msut say there are few benefits of having people like shah mahmood in party

1. he is cunning and good in table talk and this kind of people are good where diplomatic and sharp negotiations are needed. unfortuanately the kind of politics exsists in paksitan there should be 1-2 people like shah mahmood in the party who can quick minded and if their skills are used in positive way for the benefits of party and country they can produce good results and thats i think will make difference in PTI

i was listning to some historian and he said in old times there was a famous sea gangster in a country the head of country called him and told him you can use your skill for the benefit of the country and gave him some post in neavy and he produced wounderful results in war . hahahah so i think IK is doing the same with shah mahmood
i agee with you 97%

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
app saber tu kery jazbati kew ho rahye he,waqat ham ko batye ga key ye keya kerty he loootay

Please don't CRY we can understand your jealous! Had they gone to mian saab it would have all been fine. This is the lame excuse you come up with because you have no other argument