25 latest claims of Dr Shahid Masood in 10 programs

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beside from the credibility of his contents,, his high pitch shrill voice, and repetitive words wobbling in his mouth is more distressful for me, way back from early 2013
i stopped watching after he proved to be a flop , fear mongering that Molana march will blow everything away. He created such panic as if the sky would fall, while there were others, new comers like Saddiq Jan, who claimed Molana as harmless... so they were proven right in the end.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have noted that Dr. Shahid Masood has started to say things that are uncharacteristic of his past analysis and that has led me to stop watching his program. Fear-mongering is the predominant thread in his programs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have noted that Dr. Shahid Masood has started to say things that are uncharacteristic of his past analysis and that has led me to stop watching his program. Fear-mongering is the predominant thread in his programs.
He has been doing the same since day one, you just didn't realize it.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay I agree with popularity that he has gone lower in ratings.
But all these losers posting their opinions about him..let's see if anyone of you can sit front of camera and keep going for last 35 years as Dr Shahid Masood..eh?

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He has been doing the same since day one, you just didn't realize it.
There has to be a balance in views, exaggerations, storms in teacups and flip-flopping doesn't bode well for any analyst. I just think he has lost that balance in his commentary.
I would not take any credit away from him for all his contributions to the discussions and raising the standards of reporting. Everyone faces a time when their style of analysis outlives the utility and we should realize that a change is imperative.