24 Pakistani jet entered Indian Airspace -NDTV

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

NDTV is claiming that 24 Pakistani fighter jets combination of different makes and model tried to enter the Indian airspace. India sent 8 of its fighter jets to intercept them.

They engaged Pakistani jets, which turned around to go back to Pakistani air space. One of the Bison locked a Pakistani F16 and shot it, while F16 was trying to lock on it.
The other Bison was hit by Pakistani jets. Blah Blah Blah.

This stupid story has so many holes in it.

First of all 8 interceptors against 24 fighter jets!!! Out of which 2 shot down by the same JF 17 Pakistani pilot.
If that is the capabilities of Pakistani pilots, imagine what 24 fighter pilots would have done!!

Bison is a very old junk, known as flying coffins. There is noway it can stand against an F16. Indians have to pull another one.

The Indian media is trying to fool their people big time. What an incredible India, the hub of fake news, bravado, idiotic rants, lies, deceit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khan125

NDTV is claiming that 24 Pakistani fighter jets combination of different makes and model tried to enter the Indian airspace. India sent 8 of its fighter jets to intercept them.
They engaged Pakistani jets, which turned around to go back to Pakistani air space. One of the Bison locked a Pakistani F16 and shot it, while F16 was trying to lock on it.
The other Bison was hit by Pakistani jets. Blah Blah Blah.

This stupid story has so many holes in it.
First of all 8 interceptors against 24 fighter jets!!! Out of which 2 shot down by the same JF 17 Pakistani pilot.
If that is the capabilities of Pakistani pilots, imagine what 24 fighter pilots would have done!!
Bison is a very old junk, known as flying coffins. There is noway it can stand against an F16. Indians have to pull another one.
The Indian media is trying to fool their people big time. What an incredible India, the hub of fake news, bravado, idiotic rants, lies, deceit.
So why are you posting their propaganda here?

Khan125

So you can read it, what else!!
It is better to know the enemy and its tactics, it's deceit and lies. You have problem with it!!
Yes i hv problem with it. Its their propaganda. Why shd pakistanies spread their propaganda.
I already know, i can open their webpages, but its Pakistani platform. Yahan anti pakistani propaganda spread nhi hona chahey. I hope you understand that.

crankthskunk

Yes i hv problem with it. Its their propaganda. Why shd pakistanies spread their propaganda.
I already know, i can open their webpages, but its Pakistani platform. Yahan anti pakistani propaganda spread nhi hona chahey. I hope you understand that.

No I don't agree with your point of view. This is what Indians are doing trying to fool their nation by hiding the truth. We sharing their crap doesn't spread their propaganda on a Pakistani site, but exposes their lies, deceit and stupidity. That is also part of the job Pakistanis have to do, to rub the salt in the wounds of Indians.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can fool all the people some of the time,
and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

All this bulls**t from the Indian authorities and the Modi-controlled, out-of-control Indian Modia (sic) is going to spectacularly backfire at any time.

This Bollywood script does NOT have a happy ending, mark my words!

Khan125

No I don't agree with your point of view. This is what Indians are doing trying to fool their nation by hiding the truth. We sharing their crap doesn't spread their propaganda on a Pakistani site, but exposes their lies, deceit and stupidity. That is also part of the job Pakistanis have to do, to rub the salt in the wounds of Indians.
Expose their propaganda on their forums. No need to bring their shit here. By bringing their shit here you are spreading bad smell here. Media weapon is nothing but use of information to control people's opinion. It appears very innocent but media is the most dangerous weapon of modern times.

crankthskunk

Expose their propaganda on their forums. No need to bring their shit here. By bringing their shit here you are spreading bad smell here. Media weapon is nothing but use of information to control people's opinion. It appears very innocent but media is the most dangerous weapon of modern times.

I expose them on their forums, on twitter etc. But I am not bound by your point of view. Don't do grand standing with me.

UKPakistani

So you can read it, what else!!
It is better to know the enemy and its tactics, it's deceit and lies. You have problem with it!!

They would much rather you were posting Anti IK "news" and "views" Anything exposing India is not fun for these assholes Have you read the fucking logc ? By expoing Indian lies on a Pakistani forum, you are spreading Indian Propaganda ? WTF

Last edited:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We need Nawaz Sharif back who can compete with Modi in lies and deceits.

maqson

Councller (250+ posts)
سرجیکل سٹرائیک : کوئی ثبوت نہیں
. تین سو دہشت گرد مارے : کوئی ثبوت نہیں
ایف سولہ گرایا : کوئی ثبوت نہیں
اب "ماہرین " تھوڑے دنوں میں ثبوت پیدا کرکے انٹرنیٹ پر پھیلا دیں گے بس دیکھتے رہنا