23 March PTI Tsunami Jalsa at Minar e Pakistan -- Official Thread

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Proud!!!
jus like your parents and their parents and so on... PMLN, PPP and dictators have been in power jus because of them and not jus bcz of One Post by Me.
ur objection does make sense but these few lotas wont form cabinet PTI is the part of a transitional period they will start reforms and it takes time but at least top leadership isnt corrupt where as others do i need to tell details ?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It should be a minimum of 400,000 people there. 80,000 will be elected people. If everyone brings atleast 5 people with him, it will be enough.

Nawaz Sharif will wet his shalwar that day, Inshallah. The days of him running away to Jeddah again are coming.

400,000 is not enough to claim it a Tsunami, it has to be around 1 million than that will shake the whole of Punjab.

xiaahmad

It will be huge Inshallah

And those who blaming PTI should know that we have party elections so u cant say that they are lotas and given power in PTI

BUT CONVINCE PPL AROUND YOU TO BECOME PART OF THIS HISTORIC MOMENT

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
i mean, kitne hein total and keep in mind they had to contest elections too!

If you will give a top position in your party to a lota for a temporaryperiod , give him all the resources to make name for himself and then later ask him to go through election doesn't make any sense.... Kyun aik ordinary member vice chairman nahi bana for temp period... why ppl like shah mehmood?

HHH...

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ghaltiyon se pak tu ek allah aur farishte hote hy, Jo ghaltiyon se nahi sikhta, wo KHota hota hy.

jaise Baqi parties k ta Aabd leaders!!

Com on man, you have to spare something, one can't achieve that's all, what he imagine!
If you will give a top position in your party to a lota for a temporaryperiod , give him all the resources to make name for himself and then later ask him to go through election doesn't make any sense.... Kyun aik ordinary member vice chairman nahi bana for temp period... why ppl like shah mehmood?

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
غصہ تو نہ ہو. ابھی تو جلسہ بھی نہیں ہوا:p

Aap ki ittela k liye arz hai k mein khud Alhamdulillah PTI k Jalsay attend kar chuka hoon... and this trolling attitude of ppl like you and PTI accepting electables made me to leave PTI. Gussa aap na hon and word hard for ur party... jeetna bohat hi mushkil hai PTI ka.

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm flying to Pakistan on 21st March, Thursday morning Insha Allah

SRBEAT.jpg

IhsanIlahi

It should be a minimum of 400,000 people there. 80,000 will be elected people. If everyone brings atleast 5 people with him, it will be enough.

Nawaz Sharif will wet his shalwar that day, Inshallah. The days of him running away to Jeddah again are coming.

on 30th October there ware more than 300,000 participants,,,,, it should be 600,000 dis time,,,, Allah kary

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لوٹوں کی وجہ سے تحریک انصاف چھوڑ کر یقینن آپ نے یا تو لوٹوں یا بتھہ خوروں یا رشوت خوروں کی ھی پارٹی کا ساتھ دیا ہوگا

;)
Aap ki ittela k liye arz hai k mein khud Alhamdulillah PTI k Jalsay attend kar chuka hoon... and this trolling attitude of ppl like you and PTI accepting electables made me to leave PTI. Gussa aap na hon and word hard for ur party... jeetna bohat hi mushkil hai PTI ka.

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Writer 'who has the definite smell of a NOORA' is pointing to PTI and says:

YOU LOOK LIKE A DEVIL
(just look at his own face)

Devil.jpg

Last edited:

chatha61

MPA (400+ posts)
I request the learned supporters of pti please discus points of his speech or you can try writing his speech right her
Some people will come at this thread to hijack it when youare locking horn with them you are actually helping tthem on their goal simply ignore them.

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar meri family aur main total 15 log hain 20 th march ko lahore ajaye gai aur 23 march ki subha ko hi jalsay main agay ja ker baith jayengai hum sab , meri dadi ami abbu bhai bhabhi takay jaga to milay , warna jis hisab sai log arhay hain pta nahi jaga milay gi kai nahi , waisay meri family aur main karachi sai arhay hain :)

jazbati

MPA (400+ posts)
Sahi he bhai sahi he, jalse me itna time he tumne itne din pehle hi official thread banadi ke credit lejao tareekhi post ka. Aesi dia gallan na kia karo tussi :)

Me abhi se PTI WON THE ELECTION ki official thread bana raha hoon :P...

Zara Sochie