2008 Market Crash & Sood (riba) - Easy Explanation

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All the banks in Pakistan offer high rate of profit on money deposited which is actually sood but no one cares. However they find it ok to criticize west and jews for it.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
i really didnt understand...
it was a bubble..yes a bubble based on sood
but there are other bubbles which are not based on sood and can have similar effects

or is it that on the base of every bubble, one can find sood

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

PLEASE GIVE IT A MOMENT TO SINK IN

I wonder if this molvi is is lying out of ignorance or out of some agenda! This is so not the cause of financial crises!!!! Top 3 reasons were: 1) Incorrect ratings of MBS by rating agencies, 2) Corruption by mortgage lenders, 3) Credit-Default swaps introduced by greedy bankers. :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

We are living in the most prosperous times in the history of mankind and the current financial system has played a significant role in this stability. Today more people die because of overeating than lack of food. Average human age in the last 100 years alone has doubled. The list goes on..

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I PAID SO FAR $50000 IN 5 YEARS IN RENT. ANY SOLUTION FOR THAT.? MY RENT MONEY GOING IN DRAIN.

Buying is not always profitable especially when you take taxes and liabilities that come with buying. Besides, you earn to pay for your housing, meals, and clothes! What else are you going to use your money for? Laying down the base layer of your grave? :unsure::unsure:

Raiwind-Destroyer

I PAID SO FAR $50000 IN 5 YEARS IN RENT. ANY SOLUTION FOR THAT.? MY RENT MONEY GOING IN DRAIN.
yes there is a solution get united with other Muslims and raise your voice and pass a bill which is specific to Muslims so that the tradition riba does not apply to Muslims

you have seen in canada where the sikh community have come together and now their presence and their turban and knife is approved in government

if Muslims stand u together in the west and raise their voice against riba I am sure governments will do something

Raiwind-Destroyer

but there are still who avoid mortgage but mostly in western countries they don't have any other option

thats the problem with muslims we give up so easy we should fight for what is right there are many other options then taking a mortgage

like i said in my earlier ost raise your voice

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
All the banks in Pakistan offer high rate of profit on money deposited which is actually sood but no one cares. However they find it ok to criticize west and jews for it.
Brother 2 wrongs dont make a right. At least know in the heart that its wrong and ask Allah for help

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
i really didnt understand...
it was a bubble..yes a bubble based on sood
but there are other bubbles which are not based on sood and can have similar effects

or is it that on the base of every bubble, one can find sood
its lie, cheat, deceit call it what you may ... bottom line is greed ... tools/instruments can be different .... different tactics different methods

would you say cryptocurrency was also one of these ? think about it ....

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
are you renting a palace.
I know many people who pay the same money as interest per year on their mortgages.
brother you need more information. based on the information he provided i hope he is not sharing the place with someone else, hope at least he has one bedroom apt all by himself