2 parachutes can be clearly seen in these amateur videos...

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question is where are two others?
there are rumors that one pilot was an Israeli. and according to national action plan everyone zipped their mouth.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)

There were 2 pilots for sure as many videos are emerging along with the pess breifing of ISPR regarding 2 pilots.

This story took another Twist.

When ISPR realized that the second pilot is from israel, they changed the statement and said they have only one Indian pilot and hide the other one.

Second thing comes in mind that Pakistani establishment negotiated with USA for hidden release of that pilot if India stop fighting.

Another theory is may be Pakistan bring this pilot in front of public at a certain time.

Last edited:

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There were 2 pilots for sure as many videos are emerging along with the pess breifing of ISPR regarding 2 pilots.

When ISPR realized that the second pilot is from israel, they changed the statement and said they have only one Indian pilot and hide the other one.

Second thing comes in mind that Pakistani establishment negotiated with USA for hidden release of that pilot if India stop fighting.

Another theory is may be Pakistan bring this pilot in front of public at a certain time.

I THINK THAT SECOND PILOT WAS SIKH AND HES DIED IN HOSPITAL WE DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE HIM FOR SOME REASONS SO AS INDIA

UKPakistani

I THINK THAT SECOND PILOT WAS SIKH AND HES DIED IN HOSPITAL WE DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE HIM FOR SOME REASONS SO AS INDIA

How do you conculde he was sikh and died and his death is being kept secret "for some reason" Did you see his turban and beard or something. That is a lot of assumptions without any proof

Wake Up Pakistan

How do you conculde he was sikh and died and his death is being kept secret "for some reason" Did you see his turban and beard or something. That is a lot of assumptions without any proof
i m taking word from that Baba ji in Video and reason i am saying this because ISPR said there were 2 Pilots One caught alive and other in GHQ hospital for treatment.

now i can't say further why it changed to 1 Pilot

my assumption is he is dead Pakistan don't want to disclose may be they r thinking india will exploit situation and blame on pakistan for death of other pilot

may be something else more serious these are all theories

UKPakistani

i m taking word from that Baba ji in Video and reason i am saying this because ISPR said there were 2 Pilots One caught alive and other in GHQ hospital for treatment.

now i can't say further why it changed to 1 Pilot

my assumption is he is dead Pakistan don't want to disclose may be they r thinking india will exploit situation and blame on pakistan for death of other pilot

may be something else more serious these are all theories

We may never know the truth. He may be lost, he may have landed in a remote spot and ended up on the other side of the LOC he may very well be dead and disposed of

My fav is though that he is Israeli and therefore worth a great deal in terms of Publicity at the right time. He may also be worth much as USA will not want an Israeli in Pakistani hands

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question is where are two others?
there are rumors that one pilot was an Israeli. and according to national action plan everyone zipped their mouth.
There were pictures circulating earlier of a pilot with broken jaw who dropped on the Indian side of Kashmir and was helped by locals, Indian has totally hidden thatone

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't now where these rumours of him being an Israeli pilot started, but haven heard it on any credible source or news outlet.

Think this Israeli pilot story is just BS and only started after the news of a thwarted attack by both IAFs was made public, before that there was no mention of it.

Amazing how a rumour gains traction and spreads so fast.

Occams razor : DG ISPR said 2nd pilot was injured and taken to CMH, most probably died in custody.

UKPakistani

Occams razor : DG ISPR said 2nd pilot was injured and taken to CMH, most probably died in custody.

So what to do ? Bury him Burn his dead ass or keep him in cold storage till a later opportunity ? Or here is an even wilder one. He's claimed Asylum in return for some hard core info about IAF methods lol

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So what to do ? Bury him Burn his dead ass or keep him in cold storage till a later opportunity ? Or here is an even wilder one. He's claimed Asylum in return for some hard core info about IAF methods lol
India obviously isn't owning him, they were not even owning up to Abhinandan at first, but then videos popped up and they had to. The less planes and pilots shot down the less the embarrassment.

Dunno about the body. But the thing is we, as in joe public never get told the entire truth about anything in any situation, its the same around the world.

Maybe 5-10-20 years from now someone will come forward with the truth.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
India obviously isn't owning him, they were not even owning up to Abhinandan at first, but then videos popped up and they had to. The less planes and pilots shot down the less the embarrassment.

Dunno about the body. But the thing is we, as in joe public never get told the entire truth about anything in any situation, its the same around the world.

Maybe 5-10-20 years from now someone will come forward with the truth.
Or maybe just before the Indian elections.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't now where these rumours of him being an Israeli pilot started, but haven heard it on any credible source or news outlet.

Think this Israeli pilot story is just BS and only started after the news of a thwarted attack by both IAFs was made public, before that there was no mention of it.

Amazing how a rumour gains traction and spreads so fast.

ZAfar hilali was the one who said it in night edition programe then the rumours were started... no matter he is an israeli or not but there is something going on for the second pilot ?‍✈️

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is a good opportunity for Youthias to return recently captured and CMH Pindi treated Pilot Mamu of Qasim and Suleman & fulfill long awaited
dream of Sir James Goldsmith i.e, Pakistan-Israel Friendship !

crankthskunk

I don't know if an Israeli is there or not. But there definitely were two Indian jets shoot down by PAF. DG ISPR said that initially.
1- Mig21 confirmed, piloted by Abhi.
2- There is confusion about second fighter. There are two possibilities for it.
A- It was another Mig21, one pilot, either captured and in Hospital or dead.
B- If it was SU30 then there should be three pilots. 1 Abhi from Mig21 and the other 2 from SU30, a twin seat fighter, cannot be flown by one pilot.

Therefore story changes if it was SU30. There should be 3 pilots.
Now if you listen to the video above, the guys are clearly saying three pilots ejected. They are saying "trae bande", they even said that parachutes looks from India, "Pakistanis are green".

This makes sense there should be 3 pilots if SU30 is shoot down.
If there is an Israeli pilot there, then SU30 would make more sense. He could be there as 2nd pilot on Su30. Helping IAF on ammunition/technical etc.
Remember, Israel do not have Mig21 or SU30. Pilots are not car drivers that if you have driven one car, you can petty much drive any car. You have to have full training on any given make and model of aircraft.
The chances are this Israeli pilot had a quick training, simulation and live practice as a second pilot then going through full SU30 training which would take time.
These could be the best explanation, but until proofs are gathered it is all speculations.

crankthskunk

There is further evidence the older man in the video also confirmed that there were three pilots ejected from Indian jets.

If this is true as 2nd evidence, then story of SU30 shoot down makes perfect sense.

UKPakistani

I don't know if an Israeli is there or not. But there definitely were two Indian jets shoot down by PAF. DG ISPR said that initially.
1- Mig21 confirmed, piloted by Abhi.
2- There is confusion about second fighter. There are two possibilities for it.
A- It was another Mig21, one pilot, either captured and in Hospital or dead.
B- If it was SU30 then there should be three pilots. 1 Abhi from Mig21 and the other 2 from SU30, a twin seat fighter, cannot be flown by one pilot.

Therefore story changes if it was SU30. There should be 3 pilots.
Now if you listen to the video above, the guys are clearly saying three pilots ejected. They are saying "trae bande", they even said that parachutes looks from India, "Pakistanis are green".

This makes sense there should be 3 pilots if SU30 is shoot down.
If there is an Israeli pilot there, then SU30 would make more sense. He could be there as 2nd pilot on Su30. Helping IAF on ammunition/technical etc.
Remember, Israel do not have Mig21 or SU30. Pilots are not car drivers that if you have driven one car, you can petty much drive any car. You have to have full training on any given make and model of aircraft.
The chances are this Israeli pilot had a quick training, simulation and live practice as a second pilot then going through full SU30 training which would take time.
These could be the best explanation, but until proofs are gathered it is all speculations.

Does this add weight to the argument that there could have been an Israeli pilot ?

IAF in process of equipping Su-30MKI with Israeli SPICE-2000 bombs

Source

That has not been discussed before