16th anniversary of Afridi's fastest ODI century against Sri Lanka is approaching. Will today be the

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
4 October 1996 Shahid Afridi's 37 ball Century. Against Srilanka in Nairobi
304385,xcitefun-shahid-afridi-t20-world-cup-1996.jpg

Last edited:

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think this is one of the reasons that Afridi never grew up really - we keep talking about how great he has been and expecting similar heroics from him that he performed at aged 19 or 20 - all this talk of his greatness got to his head and he can't realize that he is human after all and as he ages he has to put some thought into his batting to make up for slowing reflexes.....

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know But still its a good coincidence that today is the day he made that record 16 years ago. And It will be good to update this thread after his today's performance just for comparision where he stands after 16 years career?

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
On 4 October 1996, his age is 21 years as per the image, so he should be 36 years now but his current statistics shows him as 30 or 31 years old. Joke.
:lol:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
On 4 October 1996, his age is 21 years as per the image, so he should be 36 years now but his current statistics shows him as 30 or 31 years old. Joke.
:lol:

Jaisay cricket main kuch dot balls hoti hain jub ball to ho jaati hay magar run nahin buntaa, isi tarah kabhi kabhi zindagi main bhi dot years aajaatay hain jub saal to guzar jaataa hay magar umer nahin barhti.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Uzair Jaan balooch or MQM ki parchi nah hoti to Ye flop falooda kabka team se bahar hota, anyways Monday nyt a very reputable bookie of the town told me that Srilanka is going to win the WC, so nothing shocking :P

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afridi ko 10 korry maray jayeen.... Mujhe tu lagta hai yeh jaan booj keh karta hai betting main. ajj phir 0. Big and pathetic egg. looser

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)
[h=2]7 common things between shahid afridi and pakistan army[/h]1: Both are very popular in public

2:both consider themselves as all rounders but haven't performed in any single area

3:both are more popular because of their style & glamor rather than performance.

4:both loves to be in news & media.

5:both don't perform in an hour of need

6:although very popular, career averages of both are very low

7:. 7:both always loses their innings while trying to hit a six

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
and yet again he did the ****. I think now he deserve some rest, he is match winner but Pakistan have so many match winner in the dug out, now try some new ones...

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well Played AFRIDI - Tum Zardari say bhi baaare Baaaghairat ho gay ager abhi bhi tum nay T20 say Resign na kia.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Shoaib Malik - IMRAN NAZIR - SOHAIL TANVIR
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے آج اعجاز بٹ بھی کہتا ہو گا ، اگر میری بات ماں لیتے تو آج یہ دن نہ دیکھتے. نہ آفریدی ہوتا نہ آفرڈ ہوتے