16 Economic indicators that explain President Donald Trump legacy

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

میں چار پوائنٹس اور ١٦ معاشی اشاریہ کے چارٹس کی مدد سے ٹرمپ کی لیگیسی کی وضاحت کروں گا . صدر ٹرمپ کے بیانات کو ایک طرف رکھیں ،فیصلہ اپ خود کریں کہ صدر ٹرمپ کا چار سالہ دور کیسا رہا . ناظرین ایک فرد کے لئے چار چھ افراد کا کنبہ چلانا مشکل ہوتا ہے . بنیادی طور پر مجھے یہ بات کبھی سمجھ میں آئی کے ایک فرد واحد امریکہ جیسی طاقتور ریاست کے ساتھ پوری دنیا کے معاملات کیسے چلا سکتا ہے ؟

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Shah Jee ,it doesn't matter who comes to White house ,the real movers and shakers are the Jews and they work on both sides of the fence. AS far as Pakistan is concern, historically republicans use to sport Pakistan and Democrats took Indian side. But the things have changed now.

Galaxy

Both parties tow the Jewish line now, which is anti Islam at its core. As far as US economy and US interests are concern, Trump was a very good man for his country.

Galaxy

Trump made many good decisions and brought in laws to benefit his fellow Americans.1. He put break to Chinese dumping of goods in to US. 2. He put breaks to Latinos coming to the US by the hundreds every day. 3. He created thousands of jobs for the average guy. He followed America first by word and sprit.

Syed Haider Imam

Shah Jee ,it doesn't matter who comes to White house ,the real movers and shakers are the Jews and they work on both sides of the fence. AS far as Pakistan is concern, historically republicans use to sport Pakistan and Democrats took Indian side. But the things have changed now.
Jews are litteraly running all the financial and foreign affairs of the christian states. Let's see when dumb people will come to their senses. Jews have utilized their wealth to ruin Muslim countries. Let's see how Joe plays in their hands.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jews are litteraly running all the financial and foreign affairs of the christian states. Let's see when dumb people will come to their senses. Jews have utilized their wealth to ruin Muslim countries. Let's see how Joe plays in their hands.
Haider Sahib
Worlds most easiest thing is to blame others. Keep in mind knowledge is power and creator of heavens and earth is ordering us to seek knowledge. When Muslims were near knowledge they were ruling the world. For me there is no Islamic or non Islamic knowledge but a knowledge which brings us close to our creator.
Today Jews in whole world may be less than a population of Lahore but ruling world because of knowledge.

Syed Haider Imam

Haider Sahib
Worlds most easiest thing is to blame others. Keep in mind knowledge is power and creator of heavens and earth is ordering us to seek knowledge. When Muslims were near knowledge they were ruling the world. For me there is no Islamic or non Islamic knowledge but a knowledge which brings us close to our creator.
Today Jews in whole world may be less than a population of Lahore but ruling world because of knowledge.

Brother, You have stated simple facts which are known to everyone.
There is a 100% literacy rate amongst many nations, Israel is not the only exception.
Yes, Israelis have more innovation to their names.
There are three heavenly religions.
They all have their own religious motives. I do not have any issues with that.
As a matter of fact, every nation has its own motives.
Knowledge does not give a license to kill innocent people and remain hidden in plain sight. Knowledge does not allow you to use media as a propaganda tool.
I am inquisitive about why you have taken this personally when their real intentions are known to all Muslims?

Should I assume that you are against the narrative of Pakistan about Israel?

Syed Haider Imam