14 Aug, 1931 Struggle for Independent Kashmir

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
90 years ago Quran was abused in Sikh Dogra raj of Kashmir. This is before the Indian elections of 1936 and 17 years before Pakistan's independence.

For the last 500 years Punjab has fought and bloodied. Quran was abused, Babri Masjid removed from existence by democracy and RSS who has won complete majority in India.

500 years back a man in Punjab had a vision of god a revelation a false prophet like Mirza Ghulam Ahmed known as Guru Nanak. He created Sikhism a religion like Islam based on Islam with Hindustic twist. We have fought for 500 years, our women raped, our people murdered.

I request all Muslims to know what happened, from 1991 Babri mosque to what's happening in India today. Sikhs are the lynch pin of Hindu terror.

Imran Khan is giving SIkhs privilege on the land our forefather gave blood for. Please stand beyond politics. I as a Punjabi reject Imran Khan playing privilege on the blood of my forefathers who left everything to create Pakistan. I reject Sikh privilege who till this day has abused so much Kashmiri girls, women and killed men.

Raiwind-Destroyer

there are no dought many punjabi Sikh in indian army who are deployed in kashmir and abusing women and children every day

but what imran khan is doing is going above and beyond everything and has nothing to do with Kashmir
kashmir issue is real and should be resolved

muhammadadeel

kashmir issue is real and should be resolved

How with a begging bowl. We need to know our history of the last 500 years, we are repeating the same mistakes. Imran Khan is a nobody and no special prophet of PTI to push his revelations with so-called peace agendas.

Ayub Khan sold Ravi, Imran Khan without asking gave up the Northern most fertile part of Punjab to the false prophet Nanak's religion.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Officially, Kashmiris have been sold out since 2002. There's no 'disputed' status because main Pakistani parties canvass in Azad Kashmir. The present 'working boundary' is accepted as the International border. All drama like Palestine.

muhammadadeel

My issue is with the next 500 years. When the mouth of River Ravi is owned by Sikhs in Narowal they have the most fertile land in the name of religion. Nanak was a false prophet liar who only created war as seen afterwards. By giving them the land most useful in the region they will later claim the entire thing as Saudi Arabia. With Punjabi and Kashmiri's left to be killed and their women raped in SIKHA SHAHI (sikh can murder/rape without being answerable to anyone)

Officially, Kashmiris have been sold out since 2002. There's no 'disputed' status because main Pakistani parties canvass in Azad Kashmir. The present 'working boundary' is accepted as the International border. All drama like Palestine.

Raiwind-Destroyer

How with a begging bowl. We need to know our history of the last 500 years, we are repeating the same mistakes. Imran Khan is a nobody and no special prophet of PTI to push his revelations with so-called peace agendas.

Ayub Khan sold Ravi, Imran Khan without asking gave up the Northern most fertile part of Punjab to the false prophet Nanak's religion.

you are doing typical propaganda as always

first you need to resolve what PMLN is doing to our army blaming everything on the most big judges of Pakistan

why did PMLN never spoke about this video before only when there kanjar abba was arrested they spread the video

shows MAfia system by PMLN

and as per plan one kanjar bilawal will do jalsa and another kanjari maryam will destroy Pakistan army and judges through fake videos

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
My issue is with the next 500 years. When the mouth of River Ravi is owned by Sikhs in Narowal they have the most fertile land in the name of religion. Nanak was a false prophet liar who only created war as seen afterwards. By giving them the land most useful in the region they will later claim the entire thing as Saudi Arabia. With Punjabi and Kashmiri's left to be killed and their women raped in SIKHA SHAHI (sikh can murder/rape without being answerable to anyone)

Mirzai rule, but may be our Abu Jahl is a closet Mushrik?

Raiwind-Destroyer

officially in your mind it might be but in reality its still disputed if you believe in human rights you cannot hold any one against thier will not a single kashmiri wants to be part of india and never would want to be

india has the largest army deployment in kashmir how can it be resolved you as dump as a zionsit in Israel

muhammadadeel

پی ٹی آئی کے لوٹے اپنے لیڈر کے ہر حرام کو حلال کرنے تلے ہیں

اللہ کرے تمہاری ماں بہنوں اور تم پر وہ گزرے جس درد اور خون سے پنجاب کی زمین ہم نے حاصل کی، پھر تمہاری لبرل بغیرت کو دوام نہ ملے مگر جنہم کی آگ تک بےعزت رہو

اور کافر ہو کر تم اٹھائے جاؤ، اور اللہ کی لعنت تو اس بھی بڑھ کر تم پر پرے دنیا میں

you are doing typical propaganda as always

first you need to resolve what PMLN is doing to our army blaming everything on the most big judges of Pakistan

why did PMLN never spoke about this video before only when there kanjar abba was arrested they spread the video

shows MAfia system by PMLN

and as per plan one kanjar bilawal will do jalsa and another kanjari maryam will destroy Pakistan army and judges through fake videos

muhammadadeel

I don't care what Imran Khan believes, Punjabi's are too stupid along with the military to know what hell hole they open up.

Hindu's have used Sikhs to fight in most of the wars against Pakistan. Idiot Khan gave them a so-called Mecca, his mental sickness doesn't know now Sikh will come like Jews to Jerusalem into Punjab.

SIkhs will now fight Islam and Muslims of Pakistan as if it's their birth right to own the North of Punjab.

Mirzai rule, but may be our Abu Jahl is a closet Mushrik?

bootasingh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
90 years ago Quran was abused in Sikh Dogra raj of Kashmir. This is before the Indian elections of 1936 and 17 years before Pakistan's independence.

For the last 500 years Punjab has fought and bloodied. Quran was abused, Babri Masjid removed from existence by democracy and RSS who has won complete majority in India.

500 years back a man in Punjab had a vision of god a revelation a false prophet like Mirza Ghulam Ahmed known as Guru Nanak. He created Sikhism a religion like Islam based on Islam with Hindustic twist. We have fought for 500 years, our women raped, our people murdered.

I request all Muslims to know what happened, from 1991 Babri mosque to what's happening in India today. Sikhs are the lynch pin of Hindu terror.

Imran Khan is giving SIkhs privilege on the land our forefather gave blood for. Please stand beyond politics. I as a Punjabi reject Imran Khan playing privilege on the blood of my forefathers who left everything to create Pakistan. I reject Sikh privilege who till this day has abused so much Kashmiri girls, women and killed men.

kashmir ke terrorists musalmano ko kuchal kar rakh denge .

muhammadadeel

Remember me Sikh, these Muslims that u speak to they and their liberals mothers are a filth of humanity. You will conquer them, rule them.

After that my turn comes will come, I will eliminate the very trace of your existence. Bcz I believe in God and my life is nothing but a measure of God's word and hell on earth for rape and murderers you committed onto Kashmiri's and Punjab. Know that I am not Phustun who will sell for money or glitter, for me Quran is everything.

Imran Khan will be driven out as whore by your Sikhs, that day u will laugh and abuse him. Then will come destiny for Nanak to all sects eliminated, that day I will bring Kingdom of God on earth and your progeny wiped out.

kashmir ke terrorists musalmano ko kuchal kar rakh denge .

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
officially in your mind it might be but in reality its still disputed if you believe in human rights you cannot hold any one against thier will not a single kashmiri wants to be part of india and never would want to be

india has the largest army deployment in kashmir how can it be resolved you as dump as a zionsit in Israel

I'm talking about AJK, where all documents have been assimilated with reference to state of Pakistan. Kashmir includes AJK AND Indian Occupied Jummu Kashmir. If AJK is absorbed into Pakistan and thus removing the 'disputed' status and this is reciprocated on the Indian Occupied of Jammu Kashmir. The UN resolutions become meaningless because it's the ground reality is what counts.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I'm talking about AJK, where all documents have been assimilated with reference to state of Pakistan. Kashmir includes AJK AND Indian Occupied Jummu Kashmir. If AJK is absorbed into Pakistan and thus removing the 'disputed' status and this is reciprocated on the Indian Occupied of Jammu Kashmir. The UN resolutions become meaningless because it's the ground reality is what counts.
leave kashmiries to Kashmir do not include with Pakistan make it an independent state but with a mindset of a terrorist India why would they do it

India has always had this mindset of ruling and invading lands violating human rights so it's not easy for them to let go kashmir hence they feel proud in killing innocent Kashmiris

Islamabadiya

i think you are a little over-paranoid by sikhs, past is different, sub nain sub pay zulm kiya hay

sikhs visiting pakistan pose us no danger, infact it puts India in a jittery situation

sikhs are docile now they dont wont fight anymore

Islamabadiya

leave kashmiries to Kashmir do not include with Pakistan make it an independent state but with a mindset of a terrorist India why would they do it

India has always had this mindset of ruling and invading lands violating human rights so it's not easy for them to let go kashmir hence they feel proud in killing innocent Kashmiris
india and invading? they are buzdil souls, i dont think hindus in the past are known for invading, or are they?

muhammadadeel

i think you are a little over-paranoid by sikhs, past is different, sub nain sub pay zulm kiya hay

sikhs visiting pakistan pose us no danger, infact it puts India in a jittery situation

sikhs are docile now they dont wont fight anymore

Forgetting history is stupid. U r probably a PTI supporter who follows their false prophet for the right and wrong

muhammadadeel

india and invading? they are buzdil souls, i dont think hindus in the past are known for invading, or are they?

See Kashmir and last 30 years in Pakistan. 1965 war they started, so did 1971 and post Indian parliment attack and now after Pulwama. think outside ur false prophet Khans brain.