100,000 Pakistani's Dead and America Plays Politics

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Recently I saw this video of a Qadiani man complaining to Trump about misgivings in Pakistan.

Really, the murderer is not being asked for 100,000 people murdered by the American led war on terror in Pakistan which mostly is based on lies from Iraq to Afghanistan. Just think of the mental model this kind of a mentality holds. Is this liberalism?

Bringing up religion when people are receiving a daily dose of poverty since democracy took over is kind of not my cup of tea.

If I have a the slightest ounce of conscious left in my soul, I will put others first when I see they have been so hard done.

But looking at the Trump video, this man that allegedly went from Pakistan to America (really every poor soul wud want that ticket). Received money on the notion that Pakistan abused them. And now after so many years speaks of his misgivings.

As Pakistani I feel been misgiven after this as my country's name is being used to get out of here, then if you are happy in America to be called American. Then stay there, we don't need you here. Do what you find comfortable there, don't throw garbage at my face.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qadiani have strong lobbiest who approached president and it is clear in vedio that one lier telling his story to bigger lier that's it. I don't think so qadiani have been treated such a way that they have cried a loud in world. When I was in Pakistan I had a my colleague who was qadiani. Never been mis treated and always give him respect like any other employee in office. He was telling us that most of qadiani have threat from qadiani not other faith.

Aliimran1

I HAVE SEEN THIS VIDEO TOO
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR QADIANIS THAT WHY THEY ALWAYS INSIST TO BE CALLED MUSLIMS ?
THEY ARE SIMPLY MURTAD
THEY HAVE BEEN UNANIMOUSLY DECLARED NON MUSLIMS BY OUR PARLIAMENT
THIS QUESTION WILL BE RAISED DURING IMRAN,S VISIT TO WASHINGTON DC
SO MY SUGGESTION TO IMRAN WOULD BE THAT HE SHOULD SIMPLY TELL THEM THAT HE CAN NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS IS PART OF OUR CONSTITUTION AND QADIANIS ARE DECLARED NON MUSLIMS BY THE PARLIAMENT NOT BY HIM

Last edited:

pkpatriot

They will use every possible excuse to malign and corner Pakistan.
All muslim countries should be united to have VETO power and proper representation in U.N. etc. Or simply say goodbye to it.

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
کس قدر بےوقوف لوگ ہیں یہ ،ایک بہروپیے کو خدا بنایا ہوا ہے

muhammadadeel

And we must speak up for this, liberals use your and my silence to abuse us on this.

They will use every possible excuse to malign and corner Pakistan.
All muslim countries should be united to have VETO power and proper representation in U.N. etc. Or simply say goodbye to it.

muhammadadeel

Their approach has always been to back bite, bcz Pakistani's don't speak loud enough inside Pakistan. World comes 2nd, Pakistan comes 1st.

Qadiani have strong lobbiest who approached president and it is clear in vedio that one lier telling his story to bigger lier that's it. I don't think so qadiani have been treated such a way that they have cried a loud in world. When I was in Pakistan I had a my colleague who was qadiani. Never been mis treated and always give him respect like any other employee in office. He was telling us that most of qadiani have threat from qadiani not other faith.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
muhammadadeel

100,000 people died in Pakistan because a FA Pass coward General surrendered the whole country and the Army on one phone call of this woman !

GetFile.aspx