Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have been mocked here for saying this for the last year or so that PTI's popularity at the grass root level is even lower than PPP in most of the Punjab and also KPK (which are supposed to be the strongholds), we can forget about Karachi, Sindh and Balochistan.

It would be great if the main PTI leaders can secure their seats in next elections, and if PTI wins about 35 NA seats altogether, it should be considered a miracle. The scenario is sad, but I was on ground and asked many a people, in different cities and localities, different walks of life etc. The position is pathetic, even the staunch supporters were hesitant to say straight away that they are satisfied with the govt and its governance.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have been mocked here for saying this for the last year or so that PTI's popularity at the grass root level is even lower than PPP in most of the Punjab and also KPK (which are supposed to be the strongholds), we can forget about Karachi, Sindh and Balochistan.

It would be great if the main PTI leaders can secure their seats in next elections, and if PTI wins about 35 NA seats altogether, it should be considered a miracle. The scenario is sad, but I was on ground and asked many a people, in different cities and localities, different walks of life etc. The position is pathetic, even the staunch supporters were hesitant to say straight away that they are satisfied with the govt and its governance.
is rate ma agar 20 seat bhi win karle to Allah ki mahrbani hogi.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
It doesnt matter who wins, people do not want to give up "HARAAAM MAAL"

People are used to giving Rishwat and getting their things done. You cant fix a country without fixing this gutter mentality. Sorry to say, PTI, PMLN or PPP .. they did not come from Mars, they are You, they are from us, same as us.

So stop complaining all the time. Fix yourself first.
But present ruling PTI came from a blend of PML-N and PPP and IK calls them electables.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI was in third place in Punjab and Punjab decides the prime minister.You have to be blind to see it as a win.
There r still 2 years and in first 2 years, there was no money to develop. Instead only recovery was taking place. I think if highways are made in Punjab and health cards go out in time, things will be different again. You also have to remember that if overseas vote in next election, PTI will surely win as overwhelming majority of overseas is with them.

Awan S

Time will tell who is making fool or who is living in a delusional world.
70% of the independent winners belongs to pti. I know it hurts you but this is the reality.
Who told you independents are from PTI. In 2015 same 52 independent candidates won and were they from PTI? If they were from PTI why PTI did not gave ticket to them and why ticket to another person?
Shikast chupane ka acha bahana hei
PML(N) can also claim that they are from PML(N)
any by the way PTI is not a party, it is mixture of garbage from all other political parties PPP the most

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who told you independents are from PTI. In 2015 same 52 independent candidates won and were they from PTI? If they were from PTI why PTI did not gave ticket to them and why ticket to another person?
Shikast chupane ka acha bahana hei
PML(N) can also claim that they are from PML(N)
any by the way PTI is not a party, it is mixture of garbage from all other political parties PPP the most
Let's see which party these independent candidates join?
Shikast tu puray Pakistan may pmln ya ppp ko hui hay.

Cantonment Election PTI : 2015 : 43 PTI 2021: 63
Upwards arrow
+20 PML-N: 2015: 68 PML-N: 2021 : 59
Downwards arrow
-9 Ind: 2015: 48 Ind : 2021: 52
Upwards arrow
+4 PPP:2015 : 7 PPP: 2021: 17
Upwards arrow
+10 MQM :2015: 18 MQM: 2021: 10
Downwards arrow
-8 JI: 2015: 6 JI:2021 : 7
Upwards arrow
+1 ANP: 2015 : 2021 : 2 New Party BAP: 2

back to the future

There r still 2 years and in first 2 years, there was no money to develop. Instead only recovery was taking place. I think if highways are made in Punjab and health cards go out in time, things will be different again. You also have to remember that if overseas vote in next election, PTI will surely win as overwhelming majority of overseas is with them.
the issue is governance or the lack of it.
the fact that imran khan has failed to bring any change
now he is employing the same tactics as employed by PMLn and PPP
Same corrupt faces

Awan S

Let's see which party these independent candidates join?
Shikast tu puray Pakistan may pmln ya ppp ko hui hay.

Cantonment Election PTI : 2015 : 43 PTI 2021: 63
Upwards arrow
+20 PML-N: 2015: 68 PML-N: 2021 : 59
Downwards arrow
-9 Ind: 2015: 48 Ind : 2021: 52
Upwards arrow
+4 PPP:2015 : 7 PPP: 2021: 17
Upwards arrow
+10 MQM :2015: 18 MQM: 2021: 10
Downwards arrow
-8 JI: 2015: 6 JI:2021 : 7
Upwards arrow
+1 ANP: 2015 : 2021 : 2 New Party BAP: 2
Whoever is in province/centre power wins elections as these governments release funds for that. You have seen GB/Azad Kashmir; it is similar to that. PTI showed very poor performance in Punjab where PML-N won comfortably. KPK is PTI's Sindh therfore no surprize that they have won. Punjab decides the power and defeat in Punjab is an eye opener for PTI.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whoever is in province/centre power wins elections as these governments release funds for that. You have seen GB/Azad Kashmir; it is similar to that. PTI showed very poor performance in Punjab where PML-N won comfortably. KPK is PTI's Sindh therfore no surprize that they have won. Punjab decides the power and defeat in Punjab is an eye opener for PTI.
You are defying your own logic. Just read it again what you wrote and then comment.
How come pmln lost the 2018 election?
Don't tell me it was establishment

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
the issue is governance or the lack of it.
the fact that imran khan has failed to bring any change
now he is employing the same tactics as employed by PMLn and PPP
Same corrupt faces

governance is such a broad term used anywhere. the fact is Pakistan remains a 3rd world country and will take decades to move up the ladder
regarding change, we are exporting our highest and this will grow with new industries coming in. remittance is at highest as well. the very poorest are getting something with ehsaas program. have people forgotten the dark days of PPP and PML-N where there was a scandal on daily basis? this govt had 1 scandal of Ring Road and it was blocked before it could get any further.
as said they have 2 years, some more roads and motorways in Punjab will make them happy as that is all they see

Awan S

You are defying your own logic. Just read it again what you wrote and then comment.
How come pmln lost the 2018 election?
Don't tell me it was establishment
PML(N) was not in power in 2018, it was care taker government. Recent incumbent government is always a disadvantage in Pakistani politics.