? مریخ کو فتح کرنے کا پہلا قدم

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
some of these people because of small brain get so impressed that they are ready to leave every thing and jump in Pitt of fire behind their masters.

Galaxy

So what if the man kind has gone to Mars.Always Look at the bigger picture,the creation of Allah(swt).The master,creator,sustainer and controller of all this which mankind has so far discovered (1%) and which is beyond the capability of mankind to ever reach.

Galaxy

Let them discover,what ever they can,so that on the day of judgement they will not be able to say,WE DID NOT KNOW THIS.

taban

اسلام کو سچا دین ماننے کو یہ بات ہی کافی ھے کہ مسلمان گاوماتا کو کھا جاتے ہیں

muhammadadeel

Look at the bigger picture,the creation of Allah(swt).

People who look and understand Allah know His creations betters. Seems like Christians know Allah a million times more than Muslims so based on your logic make a guess who you are.

muhammadadeel

اسلام کو سچا دین ماننے کو یہ بات ہی کافی ھے کہ مسلمان گاوماتا کو کھا جاتے ہیں

گائے کے ساتھ جو مرضی کرو وہ تمہارا فیل ہے۔ کیونکہ تو ایک مسلمان خبیثہ کا بچہ ہے اسلئے عقل استمال کرنا تو دور تیرا مفت خوری سے باہر نکلنا بھی شاید نہ ہوا ہو۔

Galaxy

People who look and understand Allah know His creations betters. Seems like Christians know Allah a million times more than Muslims so based on your logic make a guess who you are.
Well I lived all my life among christens in the west.I dont think they know Allah.As a matter of fact ,they have lost their way.They are going more and more toward pluralistic pagan society.

muhammadadeel

Well I lived all my life among christens in the west.I dont think they know Allah.As a matter of fact ,they have lost their way.They are going more and more toward pluralistic pagan society.

I am not talking about their beliefs. I am referring to acknowledging Islam. If we are drowned in stupid debates about moon sighting, while they conquer the moon. What kind of Islam do they see?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not talking about their beliefs. I am referring to acknowledging Islam. If we are drowned in stupid debates about moon sighting, while they conquer the moon. What kind of Islam do they see?
True a Muslim should be an exemplary role model .... above zaat paat..... muttaqi and a slave of Allah abiding to the teachings of Quran and Sunnah..... But having said that all the universe is a ‘qudrat ki nishani’ and it leads to Allah ...... only ‘ iss mein samjhne walon ke liye nasihat hai’.......

taban

گائے کے ساتھ جو مرضی کرو وہ تمہارا فیل ہے۔ کیونکہ تو ایک مسلمان خبیثہ کا بچہ ہے اسلئے عقل استمال کرنا تو دور تیرا مفت خوری سے باہر نکلنا بھی شاید نہ ہوا ہو۔
تو جتنی گالیاں بھی دے کسی خارش زدہ کتے کے نطفے میں تیری گئو ماتا کو کھاتا رہوں گا
اور یہ مفت خوری کی عادت تیری دلی ماں سے مجھے پڑی ہے

WatanDost

ادھر پاکستان میں مولوی صاحب ابھی تک چاند کے جھگڑے اور جھوٹی شہادتوں سے باہر نہیں نکلے۔

جب ہماری عقلوں کی یہ قابلیت ہے تو اسلام کو کوئی سچا مذہب کیوں مانے؟

تو پئے گاؤ متر اور لیپے گاؤ چوتر گوبر .... تجھے انسان کوئی کیوں کر مانے؟؟؟