“You deserve a noble peace prize, we Love you Jacinda” NZ resident to her PM

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how about sahiwal incident handling by beloved khan sahab ?
khan is not even her dirt
Bro I feel for that incident as much as you do but there’s more to that incident...ambiguity due to case sensitivity...don’t take me wrong, it was a horrendous crime...

bhaibarood

Bro I feel for that incident as much as you do but there’s more to that incident...ambiguity due to case sensitivity...don’t take me wrong, it was a horrendous crime...
well issue is not the incident! issue is how its dealt with.
Did you see khan sahab visiting them ? even sending panda CM or president?
Man khan is not even dirt of NZ PM and you need to understand that.
you think NZ pm wont have pressure on her ? but she did the right thing and khan took the dictation.

Dream Seller

well issue is not the incident! issue is how its dealt with.
Did you see khan sahab visiting them ? even sending panda CM or president?
Man khan is not even dirt of NZ PM and you need to understand that.
you think NZ pm wont have pressure on her ? but she did the right thing and khan took the dictation.
I don’t necessarily agree with you on dictation part but yes Punjab government could have and should have done better handling it...comparison of PM Arden and Khan is planets apart as you have to consider the ground realities of two totally different democracies and terror torn country with thousands lives lost...but I take your point positively

bhaibarood

I don’t necessarily agree with you on dictation part but yes Punjab government could have and should have done better handling it...comparison of PM Arden and Khan is planets apart as you have to consider the ground realities of two totally different democracies and terror torn country with thousands lives lost...but I take your point positively
Thank you sir for listening my point of view,after looking at NZ pm compassionate response literally I feel jeolous, what did we do that we dont deserve such Leaders?
I wish khan sahab all the best and hope that he will make Pakistan what he promised.

Dream Seller

Thank you sir for listening my point of view,after looking at NZ pm compassionate response literally I feel jeolous, what did we do that we dont deserve such Leaders?
I wish khan sahab all the best and hope that he will make Pakistan what he promised.
In Sha Allah...
To be honest, that’s one of my main disappointment in PPP and N leagues governments...they didn’t do enough for educating people...look where we stand with literacy rate dangling around 50% ... that’s a killer in modern age...

bhaibarood

In Sha Allah...
To be honest, that’s one of my main disappointment in PPP and N leagues governments...they didn’t do enough for educating people...look where we stand with literacy rate dangling around 50% ... that’s a killer in modern age...
chooron ki baat kiyun kartey ho?
they dont want Pak progress.