“Ethnic Cleansing”: Palestinian Evictions in Jerusalem

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Israel has created apartheid worse than South Africa. Considering that the Jews were persecuted by Nazis, they have learnt nothing from their own pain and now doing the same to the Palestinians. Sad and shameful.

CANSUK

Indian channels showing rocket attacks on civilians and one rocket landed on a bus. Hamas killing innocents. One of my fellow worker asked me about rocket attacks and she asked why they killing innocents thru rocket attacks on buildings and buses. They don’t know anything about attack on al Aqsa mosque. Have no idea about life in Gaza but they saw rocket attacks videos. Media power and media bias.

shafali

Indian channels showing rocket attacks on civilians and one rocket landed on a bus. Hamas killing innocents. One of my fellow worker asked me about rocket attacks and she asked why they killing innocents thru rocket attacks on buildings and buses. They don’t know anything about attack on al Aqsa mosque. Have no idea about life in Gaza but they saw rocket attacks videos. Media power and media bias.
The BBC bias against Palestine is also pretty bad. Just submitted a complaint to the BBC about this.

kayawish

sory to say but Aqsa mosque ko shaheed to hona he hai and it is already mansioned in many Hadidts that before Jesus A.S comes back these things will happen... Rasool Allah PBUH ne jo bath kar di aab us ko tu hona hi hai.