‏پی آئی اے میں انگلینڈ سے آنے والی پرواز کی سیٹوں کا حال ۔ ایسی حالت تو لوکل بسوں میں بھی نہیں ھوتی ۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
آیندہ عمران خان کو اس سیٹ پر سفر کروانا.... خلیفہ وقت کی گردن پر چھری رکھو اسکو ذمدار ٹھراؤ
Exactly he is ruling country for the last six months and in this long time he should be able to fix PIA.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sari quom ch**t**a hain aap ko jahaz ka seatong is padi hain. Turkish airlines flies the same type of shitty planes to Pakistan, kabi istambol se islamabad ka safar kar ke daikhain.
Have flown via them loads of times on Istambul-Islamad route and other internation destications via them and never had an issue.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIA will be alright soon, they were forced to damage the image of PIA so people stop travelling and then past Government will show it failed Airline and start their BLUE airline (Shahid Khaqan and all criminal group airline) but now they are trying to make it better.

I highly doubt that. Airline needs employees who believe in and have passion to serve other human beings. Sadly that is not the culture in any government organization of Pakistan.

Therefore, no matter how many new planes you add, negative attitudes of haramkhor government employees will never let this airline stand-up on its feet.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok he was bad now great leader WHY CANT HE FIX IT ,,, or u want to keep saying this even after 5 years ???

I am fully satisfied with IK's performance in these few months.

Only corrupts and looters are crying. Only corruption economy is collapsing. Legal economy is thriving.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am fully satisfied with IK's performance in these few months.

Only corrupts and looters are crying. Only corruption economy is collapsing. Legal economy is thriving.

Sorry janaab perhaps nobody in Pakistan knows about TWO ECONMY runnining in parallel to each other ,,,,

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
PIA will not improve until you bring in a professional CEO unlike FA pass trench monkeys whose all experience is

how to dig a trench

how to hide in a trench

how to run retreat from a trench

mil-lols-400x277.jpg

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/01/10/pia-seeks-warfare-experts-among-others-for-ceo-spot/

Last edited: