‏پی آئی اے میں انگلینڈ سے آنے والی پرواز کی سیٹوں کا حال ۔ ایسی حالت تو لوکل بسوں میں بھی نہیں ھوتی ۔

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
No hope for PIA. Best option is to talk to QATAR Airways and sell to them 100%.

Qatar is actively looking to buy airlines in other countries and they have tons of money that they can spend.

Sell this sucker asap but sell 100%. No more partial privatization disasters like PTCL and MCB and K-Electric etc. etc.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
I m a frequent flyer at PIA, believe me once they said to me they have no more water for drink. My kids always complain why don't they hve screens in plane.
Once the toilet got flooded n the water start coming out on floor in mid air, I went to the stewards n he was about to scream, the senior cams out n calm down everyone, got experience in plumbing. Food is no good too at all. Smelly n dump seats..only good thing it's direct flight.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No hope for PIA. Best option is to talk to QATAR Airways and sell to them 100%.

Qatar is actively looking to buy airlines in other countries and they have tons of money that they can spend.

Sell this sucker asap but sell 100%. No more partial privatization disasters like PTCL and MCB and K-Electric etc. etc.
PIA will be alright soon, they were forced to damage the image of PIA so people stop travelling and then past Government will show it failed Airline and start their BLUE airline (Shahid Khaqan and all criminal group airline) but now they are trying to make it better.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sari quom ch**t**a hain aap ko jahaz ka seatong is padi hain. Turkish airlines flies the same type of shitty planes to Pakistan, kabi istambol se islamabad ka safar kar ke daikhain.

Shazi ji

PIA will be alright soon, they were forced to damage the image of PIA so people stop travelling and then past Government will show it failed Airline and start their BLUE airline (Shahid Khaqan and all criminal group airline) but now they are trying to make it better.
I hope and pray u are right ✔️

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
pechle 10 saal se sab ko samp sunga hua tha.. Ab 5 mehene me hi sari chize kharab nazar aani shuruh hogayi.

Cape Kahloon

Hum be Ajeeb log hain khud he mulk ko loot ker khud he mazaaq ura rehay hain.
Kbi Nawaz zinda bad huta ha oor kbi bhoto zinda huta ha.

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
PIA can only recover, if all such employees who were inducted by PPP on the slogan of giving employment, and such jobs
were sold to incompetent people. the same happened during PMLn. from pilot to a jamadaar, all such people should be
removed immediately. the number of employees must be reduced, and those remain should be thoroughly examined