یہ بندہ (ملک ریاض) اتنا برا نہیں۔ جاوید چوہدری

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SC actions against Malik Riaz are only credible if they prove that there is no Fouj behind this all.
Secondly, why don't they make sure that the third party interests are not compromised, who invested all their life savings wishing "apna ghar" in Behria Town....
The best way to tackle this could have been to start from ground zero and make sure that this day onward , all legal requirements are met and due process is followed.

crankthskunk

صرف منہ میں نہیں اور جگہ بھی

سُنا ہے انگریزی میں غالباً اُسے

boner

کہہ کر پکارتے ہیں شاید

:unsure::unsure:

I have a big boner not used on Arse hole like Jeda for a long period of time. I think time has approaching to satisfy his lust for big boners.

ashiqahasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If we believe in your article, Means Supreme court is doing wrong. Wow. This man is on the payroll of Malik Riaz.
I suggest you to read the verdict against Malik Riaz's housing schemes, How he manipulated with the sitting governments, He corrupted and bribe many of media persons, He is a big land grabber, He didn't pay the tax on his all housing society. And you are trying to mislead the Nation Mr. Javaid, Shame On You

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have a big boner not used on Arse hole like Jeda for a long period of time. I think time has approaching to satisfy his lust for big boners.

اِسکے ستاۓ ہوے عوام کی دل پشاوری کے لئے جائے وقوعہ کی ویڈیو بنانا نہ بھولیے گا

;):whistle:

Anuuge67

A PROSTITUTE ANCHOR kala moon trying to protect his LEFAFA.

LANATH on him and hus FATHER for producing such a VILE sub HUMAN PIG..

MEDIA MUST be scrutinized with extreme punishment including TREASON charge.
MALIK RIAZ is a SATANIST AND A ISRAELI MOLE.
DEATH WOULD BE A EASY WAY OUT FOR MALIK RIAZ KUNJUR DAKOO.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
janab daku ko aur corrupt achchai uski buraiyon ke muqable men bohot kam hoti hai, yaani khair ke muqable men shar ka tanasub bohot ziyada hai iss malik riaz ko riayet nahin milni chahiye....adliya ko chahiye forun faisla karen kyunke lakhon logon paisa laga chuke hain aur behria town se munsalik rozgar band ho gaya hai......malik riyaz se forun ekek paiasa+jurmana wusul kar ke use kaam karne ki ijazat de deni chahiye....aur jin logon ne use ye fraud karne men taawun kia hai unhain bhi jurmana aur saza honi chahiye!!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As much as I hate Jeeda but still he made some valid points. No doubt Malik Riaz made some excellent projects all over and lots of people have invested in them and he delivered as promised. Now if he grabbed land illegally and not paying taxes, he should be charged the full price of the land, order to pay due tax and on top of that a hefty fine which CJP can use towards the dam fund.
It wont make any sense to start demolishing what he built, as no government, present or future will ever be able to build what Malik Riaz did.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
PITHHO-E-AZAM
MANHOOS KIRAYE KA BHONPU
''mulk ka har ehm shakhs BT ka rihaishi milay ga'' meaning this self-proclaimed 'ehm' thing also lives there
Baqi mulk main gadhay rehtay hain?
What is ehm, btw? He means 'har ameer aadmi'
Loser
Ek dafa ka zikr hai, door daraz ek haspatal main, ek tajruba kiya gaya aur aik bachay main sharm wali genes ki jagha dhatai ki genes transplant kar di gaeen. Tajruba kamyab gaya. Huateen o hazraat, us bachay ka naam tha, javed choodry.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
waqai malik riaz itna bura bhi nahin, kabhi kabhi woh jaiday ko yunhi manaa laita tha, kabhi kabhi toffee bhi dei daita tha, aur kabhi kabhi toh baad mein ice cream bhi khilaa daita tha.... toh jaidaa yehi waja hai jab zyada dard bhi hota tha toh yeh keh ke bardaasht kar laita tha ke "yeh banda itna bura bhi nahin hai"...

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
The whole country has decided to jump on the bandwagon against Malik Riaz. I have written many times that MR has done many wrong doings but the problem is this why our institutions were sleeping at that time. Now the stakes are very high and this should not be dealt like this as judges are dealing right now. I live in Bahria Lahore and let me tell you the environment here for living you can not find anywhere either defence or Clifton. Get to a conclusion ASAP otherwise overseas people like me will leave Pakistan. We are getting really frustrated. About JC column he is right. MR is bad but not that bad. There are so many village people did not sell land to him and they are still living peacefully. No on has occupied their land illegally.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
The whole country has decided to jump on the bandwagon against Malik Riaz. I have written many times that MR has done many wrong doings but the problem is this why our institutions were sleeping at that time. Now the stakes are very high and this should not be dealt like this as judges are dealing right now. I live in Bahria Lahore and let me tell you the environment here for living you can not find anywhere either defence or Clifton. Get to a conclusion ASAP otherwise overseas people like me will leave Pakistan. We are getting really frustrated. About JC column he is right. MR is bad but not that bad. There are so many village people did not sell land to him and they are still living peacefully. No on has occupied their land illegally.

kal haramkhoor noora agar housing societies banana shuru kar dei, aur sasti bhi baichay, toh kya sabh theek ho jaye ga... people should know better ke woh apna paisa kisi corrupt haram khoor ke project pe laga rahay hain, ya kisi honest banday ke project pe laga rahay hain.... abh achaiyaan na gino na ginwaoo, MR is corrupt, used corrupt practices to gain and stand his empire.... those who chose to stand with him will fall with him... sorry but do your homework before investing.... if the land was grabbed illegally than it should be returned to the proper people of the govt. end of story...

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik riaz bura kese hoga jab jeeday jese haramkhor kutton ke muun mai unki auqaat se zyada hadiyan jo daal deta hai.

A contractor in Rawalpindi told me few years back that Bahria gave villa to this arsehole and he called him to do some repair work on it.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
kal haramkhoor noora agar housing societies banana shuru kar dei, aur sasti bhi baichay, toh kya sabh theek ho jaye ga... people should know better ke woh apna paisa kisi corrupt haram khoor ke project pe laga rahay hain, ya kisi honest banday ke project pe laga rahay hain.... abh achaiyaan na gino na ginwaoo, MR is corrupt, used corrupt practices to gain and stand his empire.... those who chose to stand with him will fall with him... sorry but do your homework before investing.... if the land was grabbed illegally than it should be returned to the proper people of the govt. end of story...
Bhi jaan when he started this Bahria town business who knew then it is an illegal business. Please answer my question.

Wake Up Pakistan

YEAH SARAY KAAM MALIK RIAZ HALAL TAREEEQAY SAY BE KAR SAKTA THAA

BAKEE LOOOG PAKISTAN MAI KAAM KAR HE RAHAY HAIN

LOT OF RICH INDUSTRIALIST EVEN LAND RELATED BUSINESS