Yousaf Raza Gilani rejects Cynthia D Ritchie allegations

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine Goodwill Ambassador to Pakistan, Cynthia was treated this way by the bastards in Pakistan, while she was welcomed sincerely by the 98% of Pakistani population. I wonder where are the bitches of women right in Pakistan? Did they get paid by the same Pimps to let this women fight with the help of men like me only? I don't think in any way any one ever appreciated those bitches holding women right flags, and every one have always said those were some professionals looking to make their livelihood and they are not sincere in resolving any problem, pay them and you will see them doing any thing 99% of them.

Last edited:

kakamuna420

why would she go to visit ministry for the visa. Why would she meeting with Rehman Malik and drink what he gives her. Why after so long is she reporting. We all know what the leadership of all political parties do. However, it is difficult to comprehend that she was completely innocent
Girls like ayyan Ali didn't do anything for free. they got something in return

Spartacus

why would she go to visit ministry for the visa. Why would she meeting with Rehman Malik and drink what he gives her. Why after so long is she reporting. We all know what the leadership of all political parties do. However, it is difficult to comprehend that she was completely innocent
Girls like ayyan Ali didn't do anything for free. they got something in return

I will ask her and let you know :)

Abdul Baqi

MPA (400+ posts)
کل کوئی صحافی یہ بھی کہہ رہا تھا کہ عظمیٰ خان اور یوسف رضا گیلانی کے بیٹے کا بھی آپس میں ا کوئی رشتہ تھا ۔۔۔

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
top class prostitute. now her demand is going down due to age factor and also her punani is as wide as kohat tunnel so trying to get attention by cheap stunts like veena or hareem shah. she is a western photocopy of hareem shah. mil establishment took her out to do character assassination of Pakistani politician so they can amend 18th amendment. these strategies are out dated in 21 century. our mil establishment should not use such filthy tactics and women for their agendas