ہم دوستی، پسند اور نا پسند کے کلچر سے کب باہر نکلیں گے؟ شعیب ملک

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
انتخاب معیار پر ہونا چاہے، کسی کی موجودگی فتح کی امید دلا سکتی ہے لیکن یقینی نہیں بنا سکتی

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
never liked him throughout his career but i feel he performed well in last year WC. his experience will come handy in middle order keeping in view our batting problems.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik was one of the most constant performer in T20 format,,and was one of my favorite players,,He has WON several matches by his lone performance for Pakistan

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shoaib ko is world cup m chance dena chahay..Fakhar..Asif..Khushdil..Itfkhar ko Hasan Ali ko team se bahir Nikal kar dosray young larko ko chance dein..

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoaib ko is world cup m chance dena chahay..Fakhar..Asif..Khushdil..Itfkhar ko Hasan Ali ko team se bahir Nikal kar dosray young larko ko chance dein..

Might as well call back Afridi and Hafeez whilst you are at it.

Sifarshi Malik should not be called back, Pak neeeds to move on
and select players on merit.

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
I rememeber people used to Curse Sarfaraz bcoz he was an underperforming captain of a team ranking first in T20 rankings and winning major events including Champions trophy......... Us say sub ko yeah masla tha k yeah performance nhi deta...... lakin ab yeah masla kisi ko nhi hai despite the fact that we have lost twice two major tournaments in short span of time and not even ranking 1st on T20 tables........

Now I think that all that media and social media campaign was to oust out Sarfaraz and hand over the charge of Top ranking T20 team ko Babar........ Pakki pakai handiya jab kisi ko aween mil jaye tu woh us ka yehi hashar kerta hai.......

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik can also play spin well which was one of the major factor in our two defeats against SL. if Shan masood is performing he should be in the team too. one dimensional power hitters who don't know how to rotate strike and at sea against spin were the major factors behind our defeats.