ہسپتال کے ایکسرے روم میں رات کو کپڑے اتار کر کیا دھندہ کیا جا رہا ہے دیکھیے

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کُنڈی لگانا کوئ گناہ تو نہیں?۔۔
ویسے اس کھوتے میڈیا والے کا انداز غُنڈوں والا تھا۔​

Last edited:

jani1

Doctors have long duties and use whatever time they have to take a nap. This is just stupid journalism
Working hours shoulnt b more thn 8 or 9 hrs...specially drs shld wrk max 8 hrs..to provide quality service...

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
This media person is so stupid. He couldn't prove whatever he was trying. Instead he was acting like he owns the hospital and telling people how to run the hospital.

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The guy was wearing clothes when he opened the door. Can't understand why he was saying that he is naked.

Galaxy

people sleep night time in all hospitals,even in the west.I know because I work in one,where even hospital security is sleeping from midnight to 5 am.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Most of the people are commenting that it is not a crime if somebody is sleeping at night time duty. Probably it isn't and probably people do sleep at night time duty occasionally, but if people watch the whole episode all along they will see that it wasn't his sleeping that would have made people angry, but it was the fact that he wasn't letting anyone inside the x-ray room, and then also he started lying that he never locked the door. I think if he had just let him in the very minute he knocked the door, and then told him that due to less patients or no patients they occasionally get a nap it wouldn't have made any such controversy.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
chotiyapay ke media wo so raha ho ga want to change the cloths and ...stupid is asking nangay ho kya kar rahe they...
Jahil Media