ہاں -- ھن زیادہ سونہڑا منڈا بھرتی کیتا اے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr--Faisal-Sultan1596450654-0.png

تھک چٹ - تھک چٹ روایات پر کے بانی وزیراعظم نے ہن زیادہ سونہڑا منڈا معاون خصوصی بھرتی کیتا اے
ہن اس دی گار کارکردگی اچھی نظر آے گی جی

الله کرے اے چیف جسٹس نوں وی چنگا لگ جاوے

Dr Faisal Sultan appointed as SAPM on National Health Services

ISLAMABAD:
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday appointed Dr Faisal Sultan as the new Special Adviser to Prime Minister on National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination with immediate effect.

A notification issued to this effect from the prime minister's office maintained that Dr Sultan will hold the status of a federal minister.

He has been serving as the Prime Minister's Focal Person on Covid-19, and is also the CEO of Shaukat Khanum Memorial and Cancer Hospital.

Dr Sultan has been appointed the new SAPM on Health following the resignation of Dr Zafar Mirza from the post on July 29.

Dr Mirza announced his resignation saying that he had made the decision over the "negative discussion about the role of SAPMs and criticism of the government".

He added that he had left the World Health Organisation and came to Pakistan on the premier's invitation.

“I worked hard and honestly. It was a privilege to serve Pakistan. I am satisfied that I leave at a time when Covid-19 has declined in Pakistan as a result of a grand national effort," he wrote.

Dr Mirza further said Pakistanis deserved better healthcare. “I have worked sincerely to contribute to this cause. Pakistan will Inshallah emerge out of Covid-19 with a stronger healthcare system."

Dr Mirza was appointed as the SAPM on National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination with the status of Minister in April 2019 and has been at the forefront of the government's Covid-19 response. Prior to his post as Prime Minister Imran Khan's aide, he worked as director of Health System Development at the WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean.

RajaRawal111

پٹواریوں کو مطلع کیا جاتا ہے کے یہ وہی ڈاکٹر ہے جس نے نواز شریف کی جعلی رپورٹز درست کہ کر فرار میں مد د کی
نہ کر یار -- یہ تو خاص آدمی ہے عمران خان کا ؟؟
اس کا مطلب ہے کہ نواز شریف نے جو پچاس روپے کی جو ٹپ دی تھی عمران خان کو اس میں بیس روپے اس نے لئے تھے ؟؟
?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Problems is patwaris are not used to the system linked to merit and performance, if you don't perform then you are out. They are used to ganj appointing his lohar khandan and cronies at key positions as a favour so they can also earn money performance is not even in the picture as they are merely appointed to earn money for themselves as well as keep giving a percentage to ganj

RajaRawal111

Problems is patwaris are not used to the system linked to merit and performance, if you don't perform then you are out. They are used to ganj appointing his lohar khandan and cronies at key positions as a favour so they can also earn money performance is not even in the picture as they are merely appointed to earn money for themselves as well as keep giving a percentage to ganj
Oo hacha Merit & Performance. To phir Imran Khan ne Imran Khan ko kub nikaalna hey.

Dr Adam

Dr--Faisal-Sultan1596450654-0.png

تھک چٹ - تھک چٹ روایات پر کے بانی وزیراعظم نے ہن زیادہ سونہڑا منڈا معاون خصوصی بھرتی کیتا اے
ہن اس دی گار کارکردگی اچھی نظر آے گی جی

الله کرے اے چیف جسٹس نوں وی چنگا لگ جاوے

Dr Faisal Sultan appointed as SAPM on National Health Services

ISLAMABAD:
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday appointed Dr Faisal Sultan as the new Special Adviser to Prime Minister on National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination with immediate effect.

A notification issued to this effect from the prime minister's office maintained that Dr Sultan will hold the status of a federal minister.

He has been serving as the Prime Minister's Focal Person on Covid-19, and is also the CEO of Shaukat Khanum Memorial and Cancer Hospital.

Dr Sultan has been appointed the new SAPM on Health following the resignation of Dr Zafar Mirza from the post on July 29.

Dr Mirza announced his resignation saying that he had made the decision over the "negative discussion about the role of SAPMs and criticism of the government".

He added that he had left the World Health Organisation and came to Pakistan on the premier's invitation.

“I worked hard and honestly. It was a privilege to serve Pakistan. I am satisfied that I leave at a time when Covid-19 has declined in Pakistan as a result of a grand national effort," he wrote.

Dr Mirza further said Pakistanis deserved better healthcare. “I have worked sincerely to contribute to this cause. Pakistan will Inshallah emerge out of Covid-19 with a stronger healthcare system."

Dr Mirza was appointed as the SAPM on National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination with the status of Minister in April 2019 and has been at the forefront of the government's Covid-19 response. Prior to his post as Prime Minister Imran Khan's aide, he worked as director of Health System Development at the WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean.

اپنے عظیم دوست، پٹورای اعظم حضرت راجہ راول صاب پچھلے سال ہک دن پیر پنجر صاب نی خدمت اچ حاضر ہوئے تے دعا، تے نصیحت لئی عرض کیتی
پیر صاب کسے 'مرید' نی رام توپی نی وجہ نال بڑے جلال اچ بیٹھے سن . راجے نی گل سن کے اچی آواز اچ اکھیا
میں پٹواریوں کے لیے دعا شوعا نہیں کرتا ہاں نصیحت کر دیتا ہوں.... کہنے لگے
دیکھ اوئے راجے! تو جب بھی کوئی بونگی مارے، جھوٹ بولے یا کوئی گناہ کرے اس کے بدلے کسی صندوق میں ایک روپیہ ڈالتے جانا
سال کے آخر میں جب تم جمع کردہ روپے گنو تو تمھیں اندازہ ہو گا کہ سال بھر تم نے کتنی بونگیاں ماریں، کتنے جھوٹ بولے اور تم کتنے گناہ کر چکے ہو
راجے نے یہ بات پلے باندھ لی اور گھر آ کر نہایت ایمانداری سے پیر صاب کی نصیحت پر عمل کرنے لگا
سال گزرنے کے بعد پرسوں، یعنی عید سے ایک رات پہلے راجے نے صندوق کھولا
.........پیسے گنے تو راجے کی آنکھیں کھلی کی کھلی رہ گئیں
....اتنے پیسے دیکھ کر شرمندہ نہیں ہوا . اپنی بیگم کو آواز مار کے کہنے لگا بیگم یہ رقم تو تھائی لینڈ میں ایک ہفتے قیام کے لیے کافی ہے
راجے نے پیر پنجر صاب کو دعائیں دیں..... اور آج رات اپنی فیملی کے ساتھ تھائی لینڈ روانہ ہو رہا ہے

راجہ جی ہور سناؤ کے حال احوال آ ؟؟ بل اے او ناں ؟؟ بکرا عید منائی چھوڑی ؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

اپنے عظیم دوست، پٹورای اعظم حضرت راجہ راول صاب پچھلے سال ہک دن پیر پنجر صاب نی خدمت اچ حاضر ہوئے تے دعا، تے نصیحت لئی عرض کیتی
پیر صاب کسے 'مرید' نی رام توپی نی وجہ نال بڑے جلال اچ بیٹھے سن . راجے نی گل سن کے اچی آواز اچ اکھیا
میں پٹواریوں کے لیے دعا شوعا نہیں کرتا ہاں نصیحت کر دیتا ہوں.... کہنے لگے
دیکھ اوئے راجے! تو جب بھی کوئی بونگی مارے، جھوٹ بولے یا کوئی گناہ کرے اس کے بدلے کسی صندوق میں ایک روپیہ ڈالتے جانا
سال کے آخر میں جب تم جمع کردہ روپے گنو تو تمھیں اندازہ ہو گا کہ سال بھر تم نے کتنی بونگیاں ماریں، کتنے جھوٹ بولے اور تم کتنے گناہ کر چکے ہو
راجے نے یہ بات پلے باندھ لی اور گھر آ کر نہایت ایمانداری سے پیر صاب کی نصیحت پر عمل کرنے لگا
سال گزرنے کے بعد پرسوں، یعنی عید سے ایک رات پہلے راجے نے صندوق کھولا
.........پیسے گنے تو راجے کی آنکھیں کھلی کی کھلی رہ گئیں
....اتنے پیسے دیکھ کر شرمندہ نہیں ہوا . اپنی بیگم کو آواز مار کے کہنے لگا بیگم یہ رقم تو تھائی لینڈ میں ایک ہفتے قیام کے لیے کافی ہے
راجے نے پیر پنجر صاب کو دعائیں دیں..... اور آج رات اپنی فیملی کے ساتھ تھائی لینڈ روانہ ہو رہا ہے

راجہ جی ہور سناؤ کے حال احوال آ ؟؟ بل اے او ناں ؟؟ بکرا عید منائی چھوڑی ؟؟؟
???
Dr sahib double meaning thing you said. Today i recived a WhatsApp in which a beggar is begging in a flight to Thailand. Flight took of from Karachi.

Dr Adam

???
Dr sahib double meaning thing you said. Today i recived a WhatsApp in which a beggar is begging in a flight to Thailand. Flight took of from Karachi.

No Raja Jee. I can not be that disrespectful towards my dear friend. That can't be me.
Agar dil aazri hoi hai to dili maazrat mayray bhai.

Dil pashori nay wastay chutklaiaan ni thori bohat thooun thaan tay laggi reni aaye na
Raja Jee!

RajaRawal111

No Raja Jee. I can not be that disrespectful towards my dear friend. That can't be me.
Agar dil aazri hoi hai to dili maazrat mayray bhai.

Dil pashori nay wastay chutklaiaan ni thori bohat thooun thaan tay laggi reni aaye na
Raja Jee!
Dr sahib Hacha lugna wey sir tusi dil pashori kurya karo sir.