گیڈر کی جب موت آتی ہے تو وہ شہر کی طرف بھاگتا ہے- مریم نواز

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شیر کا جو حال لندن میں ھو رہا ہے وہی پاکستان میں ھو گا
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
دیکھو یار قہر خدا کا
;)اگر ایک بھوکے چور نے پورا پاکستان لوٹ ہی لیا ہے تو ساری قوم اسکے پیچھے پڑ گئی ہے
چور کا ایک ہی نارہ ہو تا ہے
:LOL:ایک دوسرے کی چوری کرو تے رج کے کرو ، یہی آزادی ہے

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lahore airport is smack in the middle of a sensitive military area. Fat chance that anyone would be allowed to gather more than 100 people there.

More importantly, from what I can see, Lahore is pretty much out of their hands.

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you coming for mout with your dad choor at shair Lahore, gheedar coming to shair Lahore, kutiii bandri tawaif kanjri always speaks from bum and ph...di, monh si bhonk chawal aurat

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is highly illiterate, I cannot reach that height, so I couldn't understand why is this phrase "Gidar ki maut aati hai to shehar ki taraf bhagta hai" used by her. She said and people standing besides her nodded their heads to second that she is right.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

انشاء اللہ قائد کا پاکستان، وردی والے کالے انگریز کے چنگل سے آزاد ہوگا۔

LOL....says the one who was installed and helped by the same 'wardi walay' and ruined this country. This time 'wardi walay' are neutral and have declined to help your jahil leader and now you idiots crying like babies. Cry me a river.

You guys have no moral authority to talk about any of this. Go google what 'moral authority' means you idiot.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haha geedar hay Nawaz Sharif aur shehr hay Lahore!
Stupid Marry khud hi keh rahi?...:love: