گورنر پنجاب کا رسمی عہدہ دیکر مجھے سائیڈلائن کردیاگیا،چوہدری سرور

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The political acumen that this man has, there's hardly anyone in the PTI matches his caliber. He's very well connected in Pak political families in all the four provinces together with AJ&K and GB. He's a master of "jore tore" and an honest man.
Had he been CM Punjab, the story would have been different.
My 2 cents.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The political acumen that this man has, there's hardly anyone in the PTI matches his caliber. He's very well connected in Pak political families in all the four provinces together with AJ&K and GB. He's a master of "jore tore" and an honest man.
Had he been CM Punjab, the story would have been different.
My 2 cents.
I agree. This man has proven track record from UK, where he started from Mayor of Aberdeen (Scotland) and then gradually rose to the house of commons an MP. He would've been the best choice for CM Punjab, as this guy is not only the master of jore tore, he also has a grip over institutional reforms.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree. This man has proven track record from UK, where he started from Mayor of Aberdeen (Scotland) and then gradually rose to the house of commons an MP. He would've been the best choice for CM Punjab, as this guy is not only the master of jore tore, he also has a grip over institutional reforms.
Very right Suhail. He still has tremendous clout in the European Union. Pakistan getting GSP Plus status is only due to his personal contacts, otherwise we all know hamara Foreign Office aur hamary chor suastdaan kitnay paani main haien.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
He is from Glasgow and not Aberdeen, he has been running businesses in Glasgow for many decades. His son Anas is the leader of Labour party in Scotland

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
If he was that good to propagate IK/PTIs agenda he would have been a CM. IK understood that he needs to control Punjab from Center thus Buzdar was appointed. IK made the move and will have to live with it. IMHO Buzdar did lot better than so called others. They would have tried to power grab and ultimately wouldn’t be good forPTI/IK cause.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
جب سینیٹر بنا تھا تو اسکے بعد کوئی وزیر بھی بن سکتا تھا۔۔ کیوں سینٹر شپ چھوڑی؟ اسے خود گورنری اور گورنر ہاؤس پسند ہے اوپر سے اب گلے بھی کر رہا ہے یہ بے چین روح۔۔