گناہ کرکےشرمندہ ہونا (توبہ کرنا) نیکی کر کے تکبر کرنےسے بہترہے - اشفاق احمد

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)
So until you answer that, NO MORE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
مرزا غلام احمد کا کہنا ہے کہ بعد از محمد ﷺ کسی نبی (نئے یا سابقہ) کا آنا جائز نہیں۔
آپ مرزا غلام احمد کی اس بات سے کتنا متفق ہیں؟

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)
سورۃ نساء میں ہی حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام پر وفات سے پہلے اہل کتاب کے ایمان لانے کی ذکر بھی ہے، آپ اس پر کیا کہتے ہیں؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
سورۃ النساء میں حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام کو اٹھانے سے کیا مراد ہے؟
سورۃ نساء میں ہی حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام پر وفات سے پہلے اہل کتاب کے ایمان لانے کی ذکر بھی ہے، آپ اس پر کیا کہتے ہیں؟
کیا ابن مریم اور مسیح دو الگ الگ شخصیات ہیں یا ایک ہی ہیں؟

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)

الحمد للہ رب العامین
ختم نبوت کا ایک اور چور پکڑا گیا
امید ہے تاجدار ختم نبوت کے پرستاروں کو میرے پوچھے گئے سوالات
اور
جوابی مفرور کی الٹ بازیاں دیکھ کر منکر ختم نبوت مرزائی پہچاننے میں آسانی ہوگی

تاجدار ختم نبوت - زندہ باد

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

الحمد للہ رب العامین
اور

This is the intellectual level and intellectual honesty of the Majoosi Ahle Bidah. Have a unilateral debate with themselves and then win it as well!

This needs to be repeated here

Astaghifirullah. What straight and blatant liars you kuffriya cultists are! When someone has declared multiple times that he is not a mirzai and believes in the finality of the Prophet and yet you falsely accuse them of being Mirazais. لعنت اللہ الا لکازبین

Cowards can only hide behind the childish name calling.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the intellectual level and intellectual honesty of the Majoosi Ahle Bidah. Have a unilateral debate with themselves and then win it as well!
This needs to be repeated here
Cowards can only hide behind the childish name calling.

کوئی بھی انسان دائرہ اسلام میں داخل ہونے کے لیے سب سے پہلے کلمہء پڑھتا ہے جس کے بعد وہ دائرہ اسلام میں داخل ہوتا ہے . یعنی کلمہء ہی استغفر الله اپنی مرضی کا

ذرا ان کا کلمہء ملاحضہ ہو

اور ان کی اذان ملاحضہ ہو

فیر کہندے نیں بوٹا چیھڑدا اے

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

الحمد للہ رب العامین
اور

Brother, to start with, I salute your debating skills, grip on the subject and understanding of the topic. After you got him in the right spot it was treat for the eyes to see him running around like headless chicken. Mirza Nasir with the team of hundreds of Qadiyani couldn’t answer the questions you asked to an X-rated Citizen of Qadiyan. He is miserable piece of crap all day long wandering on hate publishing websites, picking up all the garbage to feed his sick filthy soul.

Beside the point, be mindful, he might report your vicious attack on a Minority to HRC of Pak or UN ?.

Even though
we have differences on many patty issues but being two major denominations of Islam Sunni and Shia stood together to defend the Ideology of Finality of Prophet-hood of Muhammad (PBUH).

I know the questions you’ve asked to the Qadiyani Moron have caused unbearable pain in the dark hole on the both ends of his spinal cord but it is heartbreaking to see Dr. Adam running with the pack of Qadiyani Wolves.

I’d humbly request you, never fall from the Grace like Dr. Sb. did but the other Mirzai, I’ve been watching him for a while has asked for it. Keep calm and be mindful, this he-whore named Citizen of XXX land is nothing but a lowlife Mirzai. Anything he writes, anything he clicks turns into Kuffar, he is mentally sodomized by Qadyaniyat.

Stay Blessed

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Brother, to start with, I salute your debating skills, grip on the subject and understanding of the topic. After you got him in the right spot it was treat for the eyes to see him running around like headless chicken. Mirza Nasir with the team of hundreds of Qadiyani couldn’t answer the questions you asked to an X-rated Citizen of Qadiyan. He is miserable piece of crap all day long wandering on hate publishing websites, picking up all the garbage to feed his sick filthy soul.

Beside the point, be mindful, he might report your vicious attack on a Minority to HRC of Pak or UN ?.

Even though
we have differences on many patty issues but being two major denominations of Islam Sunni and Shia stood together to defend the Ideology of Finality of Prophet-hood of Muhammad (PBUH).

I know the questions you’ve asked to the Qadiyani Moron have caused unbearable pain in the dark hole on the both ends of his spinal cord but it is heartbreaking to see Dr. Adam running with the pack of Qadiyani Wolves.

I’d humbly request you, never fall from the Grace like Dr. Sb. did but the other Mirzai, I’ve been watching him for a while has asked for it. Keep calm and be mindful, this he-whore named Citizen of XXX land is nothing but a lowlife Mirzai. Anything he writes, anything he clicks turns into Kuffar, he is mentally sodomized by Qadyaniyat.

Stay Blessed
Ah another follower of the majoosi cult, just building upon heir own self created lies. I dare you or any other cultist to prove I am a qadiani or STFU. All one has to do is go through my posting history where I have even debated extensively against Mirzais.

But you lot have no defense about your cult's biddati aqeedas, khorafat and majoosi practices

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
کوئی بھی انسان دائرہ اسلام میں داخل ہونے کے لیے سب سے پہلے کلمہء پڑھتا ہے جس کے بعد وہ دائرہ اسلام میں داخل ہوتا ہے . یعنی کلمہء ہی استغفر الله اپنی مرضی کا

ذرا ان کا کلمہء ملاحضہ ہو

اور ان کی اذان ملاحضہ ہو

فیر کہندے نیں بوٹا چیھڑدا اے
There is nothing in common with Muslims in this cult. Ahle Bidah is just as much Muslim as Mormons are Christians. They are the mormons of the Muslim world. Only even the mormons are not as insane as them. You don't see mormons beating themselves up, you don't see them eating dirt from graves or worshiping them so on and so forth.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ah another follower of the majoosi cult, just building upon heir own self created lies. I dare you or any other cultist to prove I am a qadiani or STFU. All one has to do is go through my posting history where I have even debated extensively against Mirzais.
But you lot have no defense about your cult's biddati aqeedas, khorafat and majoosi practices

@ Everus

I don't know what your background is? but looks like you have recently joined the forum. First, welcome to the forum and then, lemme make few observations at the outset.

NEITHER MYSELF NOR CITIZEN X IS QADIYANI.
You and all sundries should keep this in mind.

Still however, if anyone who does not have valid arguments to bring to the table while debating any subject matter and label DIE HARD MUSLIMS as qadiyanis and he keeps on slurring Ashab e Rasool SAW and other Symbols of our faith "uus per Allah ki karore ha laantien houn aur Allah usay jahanam ki dekhti hoi aag say kabhi na nikalay. Ameen". Similarly, Hazoor Paak Muhammad Mustafa SAW khatim un nbiyeen hain aur App SAW kay baad kisi ko nabi mannay walay per bhi Allah ki laakhoun karoroun laantain houn.

That being said, before you start taking sides I would invite your attention to read the CULT's literature and speeches and sermons of the ring leaders of this cult in their "baaras" against Muslims. Once you enter into the hole and then dig deeper, the type of slurs and profanity uttered against our FAITH and the revered symbols of our faith is just.... Wow! "eik musalmaan hotay hooaye yeh sub kuch perh ker aur suun ker aap kay hosh na uur jaien tow mujhay khiaye gaa".

Bradar e aziz koi mujhay gaali dai... main khamosh rahoun gaa, mayray waldain ko gaali dai... agar taaqat hooi to main uus say nipat loun gaa, lekin agar koi aam admi ya kisi ghatia CULT ka badmaash mayray deen aur mayray deen say juri shakhsiat ko gaali dai ga tow phir main uus ko jootay maarta hoa wahan phonchaoun gaa jahan uss badmaash nay aakhir phonchna hai,

MAYRAY DEEN KO GAALIAAN DAINA KOI MAZAQ NAHI HAI.
PERIOD.

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)

Even though

Stay Blessed
جذاک اللہ خیر
دھوکے باز مرتد مرزائی انشا اللہ دنیا میں ذلیل اور آخرت میں جہنم کا ایندھن بنیں گے