گزشتہ رمضان المبارک میں لوڈشیڈنگ کی صورتحال

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Economy is shrinking this year and therefore demand of electricity has declined compared to same time last year. PTI hasn't done shit.

Omer Ayub Khan Ghaddar's press conference had same lies yesterday.

Gone are those days when PTI use to fool us on social media by twisting and spinning the facts and by telling us the 1/2 truth.

Last edited:

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Economy is shrinking this year and therefore demand of electricity has declined compared to same time last year. PTI hasn't done shit.

Gone are those days when PTI use to fool us on social media by twisting and spinning the facts and by telling us the 1/2 truth.

پچھلے رمضان میں صنعتوں کو ویسے ہی نہیں دے رہے تھے تاکہ گھریلو صارفین کو پوری کی جا سکے۔

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pichlay saal gdp 19% tha ? ? ?
Oh wait a minute, 19% toh GST hai ???

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
? ? Production and export sector Kitna minus mei gaya hai this year to free up energy demand? Last time when I checked economy growth was still ~+4%.

And I hope you do understand that economic contraction is a result of import contraction. And import sector doesn't consume electricity ???

Banda bongi maarne se pehle kuch tou soch laita hai yaar!

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
پچھلے رمضان میں صنعتوں کو ویسے ہی نہیں دے رہے تھے تاکہ گھریلو صارفین کو پوری کی جا سکے۔

1. Around this time every year, most of the industry has gas supply and they are able to make their own electricity.

2. Except Textile industry all industries were producing at much higher rate last year.

3. Decline in demand is not limited to industry, every sector shrinks even the household consumption due to high prices of electricity this year and diminishing incomes this year compared to last year.

4. Some of the power projects of PMLN government completed this year including Thar coal so capacity has expanded as well.

Sorry still I can't give PTI any credit over this. They are liars trying to fool us.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
? ? Production and export sector Kitna minus mei gaya hai this year to free up energy demand? Last time when I checked economy growth was still ~+4%.

Majority of the demand for imports was due to inputs of industry. So when import declines means industry is declining because they are importing less machinery, chemicals, minerals, other raw materials etc. etc.

Banda bongi maarne se pehle kuch tou soch laita hai yaar!???

Dream Seller

You mean economy of noora and zardari I’m sure it is shrinking.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry bro! Aik aur bongi maardi hai aapne. I only wish you had read the first line of my post clearly. Industry Production in Pakistan has increased this year (hence the gdp growth is in positive ~+4%) and so have the exports sector so it means the imports that go into local industry must have increased instead of reducing! And population has increased too..!! Adding to the demand! And I do hope that you understand that "shrinking economy" means that economic growth is in the negative! If the economy was shrinking as you are saying then growth figures would be in negative! That was your other bongi initially but i chose to ignore! ? ?

Imports have declined in the finished products sector such as mobile phones/food/cars etc.

It's Ok! It happens! Dil chota matt kar. Just admit you made a bongi and move on!

Majority of the demand for imports was due to inputs of industry. So when import declines means industry is declining because they are importing less machinery, chemicals, minerals, other raw materials etc. etc.

Banda bongi maarne se pehle kuch tou soch laita hai yaar!???

Last edited:

Liberal 000

Liberal 000 Ye bhi last year meri tarha jhoot bhool rahaye thaye! ? ? ?

load Shedding tu abhi bhi hai ... abhi bhi bijli chali jati hai kabhi kabhi ... kuch din pahly barish hoy aur bijli 6 hours ky liyh gaeb ho gae

Reality is that from last three years load shedding is not a big issue as for cities are concerned

ahameed

1. Around this time every year, most of the industry has gas supply and they are able to make their own electricity.

2. Except Textile industry all industries were producing at much higher rate last year.

3. Decline in demand is not limited to industry, every sector shrinks even the household consumption due to high prices of electricity this year and diminishing incomes this year compared to last year.

4. Some of the power projects of PMLN government completed this year including Thar coal so capacity has expanded as well.

Sorry still I can't give PTI any credit over this. They are liars trying to fool us.

1. How do you know that demand decreased this year???

2. Are you sure Thar Coal is Federal Govt Project???

https://twitter.com/x/status/1130801847625768961

Last edited:

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry bro! Aik aur bongi maardi hai aapne. I only wish you had read the first line of my post clearly. Industry Production in Pakistan has increased this year (hence the gdp growth is in positive ~+4%) and so have the exports sector so it means the imports that go into local industry must have increased instead of reducing! And population has increased too..!! Adding to the demand! And I do hope that you understand that "shrinking economy" means that economic growth is in the negative! If the economy was shrinking as you are saying then growth figures would be in negative! That was your other bongi initially but i chose to ignore! ? ?

Imports have declined in the finished products sector such as mobile phones/food/cars etc.

It's Ok! It happens! Dil chota matt kar. Just admit you made a bongi and move on!

Either you are paid troll of PTI who lie on daily basis to get paid or otherwise you have very poor research on issues. Industrial production up? Exports raised? GDP has falling even as of right now. who the fuck said that it's in negative?

I said it is shrinking which means electricity demand is also falling compared to last year and year before. Use common sense!

Only population growth is 2.5% annually so even If I accept your lie of 4% growth rate. Actual growth rate is 1.5%.

What kind of cocaine have you been smoking.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir aap cha gaye hein! I was just having fun with a jahil by playing on logic. ???

But Jis tarha kuttay ki dumm tairhi ki tairhi hoti hai aap ki bhi ussi tarha ki tairhi hai!

Ye lein meri taraf se chapair aur chullu bhar paani mei doob marein!

Pakistan's Energy Consumption data this year is shared below. Gadhay ko ye bhi nai pata k this is publicly available information aur paglon ki tarha bongi pe bongi maaraye jaa raha hai!!

This is what happens when a matric fail comes on the internet after Rs. 10 easy load! ? ? ? ?

Between! Thanks for entertaining me! ????

Either you are paid troll of PTI who lie on daily basis to get paid or otherwise you have very poor research on issues. Industrial production up? Exports raised? GDP has falling even as of right now. who the fuck said that it's in negative?

I said it is shrinking which means electricity demand is also falling compared to last year and year before. Use common sense!

Only population growth is 2.5% annually so even If I accept your lie of 4% growth rate. Actual growth rate is 1.5%.

What kind of cocaine have you been smoking.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir aap cha gaye hein! I was just having fun with a jahil by playing on logic. ???

But Jis tarha kuttay ki dumm tairhi ki tairhi hoti hai aap ki bhi ussi tarha ki tairhi hai!

Ye lein meri taraf se chapair aur chullu bhar paani mei doob marein!

Pakistan's Energy Consumption data this year is shared below. Gadhay ko ye bhi nai pata k this is publicly available information aur paglon ki tarha bongi pe bongi maaraye jaa raha hai!!

This is what happens when matric fail come on internet after Rs. 10 easy load! ? ? ? ?

Between! Thanks for entertaining me! ????

GDP ko chor dia. Ab tum electricity generation par agayee. I have already mentioned about this increased generation above.

Industrial growth? GDP? evidence Kahan hai bhai?

What a jahil, you are. Facepalm!!!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar ja jaa k kahein aur sir maar!! Ye likhne se pehle k I have already mentioned about this increased generation above. Read what you wrote above first in the bold below in thread # 3: ? ? ?

Aur mera damagh nai kharab hua k economy pe time zaiya karun tujh an parh insaan pe! I'm a PhD!! Aur mjhe pata chal gaya hai teri bakwaas se k tujhe abc bhi nai aaati hai gdp/economics ki!! Phir bhi kutton ki tarha bongi pe bongi maarne laga hua hai baighairaton ki tarha! ???????

tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif

GDP ko chor dia. Ab tum electricity generation par agayee. I have already mentioned about this increased generation above.

Industrial growth? GDP? evidence Kahan hai bhai?

What a jahil, you are. Facepalm!!!