گالی گلوچ لیکن سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے کی ایڈمن خاموش

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ہر پوسٹ پر پی ٹی آئی کے سپورٹر گالی گلوچ کر رہے ہیں لیکن ایڈمن بالکل خاموش ہے۔ بین کرو گالی گلوچ کرنے والوں کو۔
لیکن ہو گا کیا کہ میری اس پوسٹ کو ڈیلیٹ کر دو گے۔
کیونکہ سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے نیوٹرل نہیں معذرت کے ساتھ۔
دیکھتے ہیں سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے والے کونسا راستہ اختیار کرتے ہیں۔ گالی گلوچ والوں کو بین کرتے ہیں یا پھر
اس پوسٹ کو ہی ڈیلیٹ کرتے ہیں؟
giphy.gif

A patwari talking about logic, ethics, morality, complaining about abuse. Now I've seen it all.

Let me tell you this man, you have no moral leg to stand on and start complaining about anything, everything you are complaining about was introduced by your own patwari ilk, from your top tier leadership to the smallest qeema naan daily wager.

So now that you got a taste of your own medicine, all of a sudden your logic, morals, ethics etc etc instantly came back online which were in hibernation for the past 4 decades?

The treatment you receive is a mere pittance for the unforgivable sins you have and continue to commit against the people and the nation. You should consider yourself lucky that you are getting away with just a slap on your wrist.

If truth be told you namoonas and chamoonas are equally responsible as your leadership and along with them should be crucified in a public square so tomorrow no one will ever dare to even support anti Pakistan elements.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
giphy.gif

A patwari talking about logic, ethics, morality, complaining about abuse. Now I've seen it all.

Let me tell you this man, you have no moral leg to stand on and start complaining about anything, everything you are complaining about was introduced by your own patwari ilk, from your top tier leadership to the smallest qeema naan daily wager.

So now that you got a taste of your own medicine, all of a sudden your logic, morals, ethics etc etc instantly came back online which were in hibernation for the past 4 decades?

The treatment you receive is a mere pittance for the unforgivable sins you have and continue to commit against the people and the nation. You should consider yourself lucky that you are getting away with just a slap on your wrist.

If truth be told you namoonas and chamoonas are equally responsible as your leadership and along with them should be crucified in a public square so tomorrow no one will ever dare to even support anti Pakistan elements.

اوے بزدل چوھیا --- تیری لال کرنے آلی دیہاڑی فر آئی ہے

giphy.gif