گائے کے موتر کے فوائد ذرا سنئے

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
well those haidth which u are refering r very weak in context and majority of schollars don't endorse it. They are only acceptable at Saudis side. They kissed their camels too so should we start doing it as well? We muslims as big community are not followers of today's Saudi islam. this cow piss is yet another propoganda stories and nothing else for us. There are so many sunnah which Allah is protecting it take an example of "miswak", eating with bare hands, charity and so many, if this cow piss is some sacred sunnah then it will be widely followed same like ur cow dung & cow piss loving nation

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[QUOTE="

At that time, animals were the most dearest things to people. Animals were the sole property of the majority of the people of that time[/QUOTE]
My knowledge is limited but I have heard that blood lettong is an essential part of qurbani as many people here in North America want to give money equivellant but that has been forbidden. Why blood letting, I dont know but there are many other things in the religion that people follow but dont know the exact reason.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believe me guys if you are really into drinking piss then opt for cow, atleat it is more cleaner more beautiful and more loving animal than devil camels!
We are not into drinking piss. It is your.. I mean hindus drink :) even your president desai used to drink his own pee and it is readily available in your shops.. Good luck

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why you do not go on Hajj on foot and on camel as prescribed by God?

And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass. (22:27)

Why you do not love animals and get happiness from them and why you have left these God's created vehicles specially for you to travel?

And for you in them is [the enjoyment of] beauty when you bring them in [for the evening] and when you send them out [to pasture].

And they carry your loads to a land you could not have reached except with difficulty to yourselves. Indeed, your Lord is Kind and Merciful.

And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.
(Quran 16:6-8)

How many of you know about these 4 months and how many of you respect these months?

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers. (9:2)

Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him]. (9:36)

Do you know what is called Qurbani? Qurbani means to give away a precious thing in the way of God

At that time, animals were the most dearest things to people. Animals were the sole property of the majority of the people of that time

Why you do not go on Hajj on foot and on camel as prescribed by God?

اللہ کا فرمان دیکھاؤ جس میں کہا ہو کہ حج کرنے کے لیے پیدل یا اونٹ پر جاؤ

Why you do not love animals and get happiness from them and why you have left these God's created vehicles specially for you to travel?

جب ابراہیم نے اسماعیل کی قربانی کرنی چائیی تو اللہ نے اس کی جگہ دنبہ ذبح کروا دیا، اب یہ بات اللہ میاں سے پوچھو کہ انہوں نے ایسا کیوں کیا؟ دنبے کی جگہ کسی سبزی ترکاری کو کیوں نہیں بھیجا؟

And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.

اللہ نے کہاں حکم دیا کہ گائے دنبہ بکرا وغیرہ سواری کے لیے ہیں ان کو گوشت کھانا منع ہے؟ ہاں البتہ گھوڑے گدھے کا گوشت کھانا مکروہ ہے اگر آپ کو ان کا گوشت کھانے میں دلچسپی ہے تو بات الگ ہے

How many of you know about these 4 months and how many of you respect these months?

اللہ نے کہاں حکم دیا کہ ان چار مہینوں میں حلال جانوروں کو ذبح کرنا ان کا گوشت کھانا منع ہے؟

Do you know what is called Qurbani? Qurbani means to give away a precious thing in the way of God

At that time, animals were the most dearest things to people. Animals were the sole property of the majority of the people of that time[/QUOTE]

کیا یہ بات اللہ کو پتہ نہیں تھی کہ جانور انسانوں کے لیے بہت اہمیت رکھتے ہیں پھر اللہ نے قربانی کے لیے جانور ہی کیوں بھیجا؟

اور میرا آپ سےمیرا ایک سوال ہے

کیا اللہ کے رسول کریم نے اپنی زندگی میں گوشت کھایا تھا؟ جب اللہ کے رسول نے حلال جانور کا گوشت کھایا تو ہم پر گوشت کھانے کی پابندی لگانے والے آپ کون ہوتے ہیں؟

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never speak against Pakistan and Islam.I just criticise bad interpretations of Molvies and fascist ideologies of politicians

I never promote cow or camel piss lol I just expose those who attack others while themselves living in a glass house

Yes I promote vegetarianism because I cannot see animals being killed for food

Anyway why you are so obsessed with me?

What Glass House?????Tell Me One Tradition In Which The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) Himself Ever Consumed There Is Only One Tradition In Which He Advised Bedouin Tribes Who Did Not Have Access To Herbal Medicines At The Time

And Somehow You Cannot See Animals getting killed for food But It's OK To Kill Plants