کینیڈا میں اسلامو فوبیا بڑھنے لگا،مسلم فیملی کا مذاق اڑانے کی ویڈیو وائرل

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
those who are disliking my first post why not answer my question ? if you see afghani going on street infront of you wont you think that you shall kill him ? i red many post on siasat.pk where people said if they see any aghani on street he will shoot him down because they are namak haram and exactly same other people think about pakistanis and muslims that they are namak haram.

Islamabadiya

those who are disliking my first post why not answer my question ? if you see afghani going on street infront of you wont you think that you shall kill him ? i red many post on siasat.pk where people said if they see any aghani on street he will shoot him down because they are namak haram and exactly same other people think about pakistanis and muslims that they are namak haram.
Thankless Bastard
Millions of Afghans have lived and are still living, I have never heard anyone say to kill afghanis. You or your mother probably impersonated yourself as Pakistani to get Germany visa as well, just like hundreds of thousand of Afganis living in Europe. And you still has audacity to speak lies to the county which hosted you ?

your totally fabricated assumption simply reconfirm the stereotype of afganis that they are a bunch of a namak haram jealous people.
Turd!

kayawish

Thankless Bastard
Millions of Afghans have lived and are still living, I have never heard anyone say to kill afghanis. You or your mother probably impersonated yourself as Pakistani to get Germany visa as well, just like hundreds of thousand of Afganis living in Europe. And you still has audacity to speak lies to the county which hosted you ?

your totally fabricated assumption simply reconfirm the stereotype of afganis that they are a bunch of a namak haram jealous people.
Turd!
Millions of muslims also living in west you Bastard :) you wana see post where Pakistanis said if they see afghani on street he will kill em ? you realy want me to dig up all old posts now ? West also see Muslims as Namak harams as Pakistanis see Afghans as namak haram aab is main kya ?

Islamabadiya

Millions of muslims also living in west you Bastard :) you wana see post where Pakistanis said if they see afghani on street he will kill em ? you realy want me to dig up all old posts now ? West also see Muslims as Namak harams as Pakistanis see Afghans as namak haram aab is main kya ?
BC you said won’t we think the same as Canadian killer to which I replied that nothing like this exists in Pakistan
Although there used to be disliking and rightly so as afgan migrants brought in loads of social problems for us like drugs and weapons.
you are just a jealous bitch with no place to call home.

kayawish

BC you said won’t we think the same as Canadian killer to which I replied that nothing like this exists in Pakistan
Although there used to be disliking and rightly so as afgan migrants brought in loads of social problems for us like drugs and weapons.
you are just a jealous bitch with no place to call home.
" afgan migrants brought in loads of social problems for us like drugs and weapons "

Now what Pakistanis bought to UK ? prostitution , drug dealing etc ... what Morocon , algerians bring with them to Germany , France and Holland ? saree dunya chutya hai bus tu doodh ka dulla hai ? i am not supporting that shity canadian who killed Pakistani family but i only said if afghans are namak haram for Pakistan then muslims are also namak haram for west.is that too difficult to understand ? i am also muslim and they also take me as namak haram but i give a shit.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
" afgan migrants brought in loads of social problems for us like drugs and weapons "

Now what Pakistanis bought to UK ? prostitution , drug dealing etc ... what Morocon , algerians bring with them to Germany , France and Holland ? saree dunya chutya hai bus tu doodh ka dulla hai ? i am not supporting that shity canadian who killed Pakistani family but i only said if afghans are namak haram for Pakistan then muslims are also namak haram for west.is that too difficult to understand ? i am also muslim and they also take me as namak haram but i give a shit.
How can you compare the two? Besides, no Pakistani has ever killed an Afghani based on ethnicity or nationality. Get your facts corrected.

kayawish

How can you compare the two? Besides, no Pakistani has ever killed an Afghani based on ethnicity or nationality. Get your facts corrected.
i know no Pakistani ever did that but Pakistanis want to do that right :) do you want afghan family living in your neighbourhood in Pakistan ? aab sach bolna...jese Pakistanio ke kyea Afgahni namak haram hain bilkul usi tarah west ke lyea Musalman namak haram qaum hai.is that so hard to understand ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i know no Pakistani ever did that but Pakistanis want to do that right :) do you want afghan family living in your neighbourhood in Pakistan ? aab sach bolna...jese Pakistanio ke kyea Afgahni namak haram hain bilkul usi tarah west ke lyea Musalman namak haram qaum hai.is that so hard to understand ?
Yes, I do want Afghani families or any nationality for that matter to be living among us as long as they abide by the laws of Pakistan.
No human being is perfect and we are bound to make mistakes though.

kayawish

Yes, I do want Afghani families or any nationality for that matter to be living among us as long as they abide by the laws of Pakistan.
No human being is perfect and we are bound to make mistakes though.
yes ok may be your only one but majority of Pakistanis dont want them in Pakistan.West also dont want muslims in their country.I am not supporting west but just saying what they think of us.

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
اگر مسلمان مغربی ممالک کے کلچر کو قبول نہیں کرتے تو یہ محض پیسے کی خاطر وہاں جاکر کیوں ذلیل ہوتے ہیں؟ وہاں جاکر ان کے معاشروں کی تمام سہولیات سے فائدہ اٹھاتے ہیں، پاکستان اور کسی بھی مسلم ممالک سے ہزار درجہ بہتر اور آزاد زندگی انجوائے کرتے ہیں، مگر اپنا مذہبی گند وہاں پھیلانے سے باز نہیں آتے۔ اب یہ خواتین جس طرح وہاں سر سے پاؤں تک برقعے میں لپٹی بھوت بنی گھوم رہی ہیں، اگر انہوں نے اس جہالت کو ساتھ ہی رکھنا ہے تو کسی مسلم ملک میں جاکر رہیں، سعودی عرب جائیں، افغانستان اور پاکستان میں جاکر رہیں۔ ان کے کلچر کو تو قبول نہیں کرتے، ان معاشروں میں انٹی گریٹ کرتے نہیں، اور پھر گلہ کرتے ہیں کہ ہمارے ساتھ زیادتی ہورہی ہے۔ یہ برقعہ صرف ذاتی لباس کی چوائس کا مسئلہ نہیں ہے،یہ برقعہ اس بات کی علامت ہے کہ اس کو اوڑھنے والی کے ذہن میں مذہبی گند بھرا ہوا ہے، وہ مذہب کی بنیاد پر یہودیوں اور عیسائیوں کو برا سمجھتی ہے ان سے نفرت کرتی ہے اور اس بات کا پورا امکان ہے کہ جب بھی اسے موقع ملے گایہ عافیہ صدیقی کی طرح یہودیوں اور عیسائیوں کے خلاف جہاد کرنے کا موقع ہاتھ سے نہیں جانے دے گی۔۔ یہ لوگ پرامن مغربی معاشروں کیلئے پوٹینشل تھریٹ ہیں۔
Auur inke wajaa saay begunaa log marien gaay...