کیسا مزاج ہے؟ "سب کچھ" بھی عمران خان "کچھ نہیں" بھی عمران خان

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bechara Nani 420....is a born loser.....
She wanted to become a doctor & enrolled in King Edward Medical College in the late 1980s; however, after a controversy over illegal admission arose, she had to leave the college without completing her degree.

In 1992, she married Safdar Awan at the age of 19.
Safdar was serving as captain in Pakistan Army at that time and was the security officer of Nawaz Sharif during the latter's tenure as Prime Minister of Pakistan. Maryam eloped with Safdar Awan, got pregnant & latter married to Safdar. Their daughter Mehr un Nisa was born after 4 months of marriage.

In 2014 her degrees in M.A. (English Literature) and Ph.D. in Political Science (what she used to claim) were questioned by Lahore High Court...& later it was discovered that she cheated by claiming to have a Ph.D. However in 2018, she only declared her master's degree in English Literature while submitting records to the Election commission to avoid embarrassment.

In July 2018, she was sentenced to seven years in prison with £2 million fine on corruption charges in the Avenfield reference case. Currently she is on bail.

Nani 420 a born loser....

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
پٹواری حرامزادوں کو شکر کرنا چاہئیے، کہ بات گھر کے چوکیدار پر رُکی ۔ ۔ ۔۔
نواجے لوھار کے گھر میں چوکیدار کی جگہ بلدیہ کاپاخانہ اُٹھانے والا کوئی چُوڑا ہوتا

تو پٹواری حرامزادوں کی باجی "جنسی تسکین" کے لئے اُس چُوڑے کے نیچے بھی
لیٹ کر مہینوں پانی پانی رہی ہوتی ۔ ۔ ۔

Last edited:

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
She thinks of herself as cunning like a fox and slick like a weasel but in actuality she is a desi version of dumb blond who always speaks at the wrong time with lies that are caught before they are uttered.
She is a disgusting vile old two penny whore , crawling with maggots and full of disease expired cunt, nothing more ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bechara Nani 420....is a born loser.....
She wanted to become a doctor & enrolled in King Edward Medical College in the late 1980s; however, after a controversy over illegal admission arose, she had to leave the college without completing her degree.

In 1992, she married Safdar Awan at the age of 19.
Safdar was serving as captain in Pakistan Army at that time and was the security officer of Nawaz Sharif during the latter's tenure as Prime Minister of Pakistan. Maryam eloped with Safdar Awan, got pregnant & latter married to Safdar. Their daughter Mehr un Nisa was born after 4 months of marriage.

In 2014 her degrees in M.A. (English Literature) and Ph.D. in Political Science (what she used to claim) were questioned by Lahore High Court...& later it was discovered that she cheated by claiming to have a Ph.D. However in 2018, she only declared her master's degree in English Literature while submitting records to the Election commission to avoid embarrassment.

In July 2018, she was sentenced to seven years in prison with £2 million fine on corruption charges in the Avenfield reference case. Currently she is on bail.

Nani 420 a born loser....
Your Name should be written in the History for such a short but detail Description. I will with your permission copy this and post this whenever and ever I like on Social media. Bravo my Lad, Bravo ...

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Freedom of speech is ends where someone feeling can hurts. Please avoid abusive language. If you have differences then express those. Don't discuss anyone personal matters. Same goes for N League supporters. I hope you guyz show your parents respect by following there teaching.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Freedom of speech is ends where someone feeling can hurts. Please avoid abusive language. If you have differences then express those. Don't discuss anyone personal matters. Same goes for N League supporters. I hope you guyz show your parents respect by following there teaching.

You are right but we have to analyse why this is happening. Her dumb and immoral father was elevated by the mafia to suck out the last drop of blood of the poor. This mafia took no prisoners and went to the lowest of the low levels to damage their opponents and reduced Pakistan to a banana republic. This ugly woman was brought up in that environment of sinful privilege which sapped the last drop of morality out of her. To top it off there is nothing but filth instead of her brains. She is now trying to act all important as leader of this unholy mafia. Such low life's should be driven out of politics of our country however media is the right arm of this mafia and trying hard to inflate this bubble (butt). Under such a situation people are angry, very angry and common folks don't always use appropriate words to vent their anger - Choice words do exist in every language and sometimes unfortunately are not avoidable.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why the Hell are you even comparing this filthy bitch or her asshole father with somebody else's parents. F*ck Imran Khan, I do not worship them. But I like him because he has ripped so many whole in these scums of the world so for that he has my respect. respect for WHO? For The Bitch or Her Father? You must be outta your mind to even let them go so easily for what they have done in Pakistan for years. No Sir, I do not understand your logic or rationale here.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
It seems media has finally understood that nangi league is not coming back anytime soon. Now these cowards are going after them like the way they should have done since panama in 2016.
Pak Media runs on Paisa. Paisa dekh tamsha dekh. Looks like Sama is not getting enuff from them. Dont forget that their ”Sympathiser” Nadeem Malik is still doing his show on Sama.