کیا کبھی انسان نے چاند پر قدم رکھا ہے۔۔۔ حیران کن انکشافات

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The issue was raised way before the moon landing and research papers were published -- if one may go through the scientific literature..
That's correct, in fact Dr James Van Allen put forward his theory of radiation belts way before man even entered space. Later man was able to launch probes into space and confirm his theory. And not the other way round.

Our devoid of critical thinking maulana diesel jewish lobby believing brainwashed public loves this conspiracy nonsense. If there was a Pakistani version of Alex Jones he would the most famous media personality in Pakistan. The closet we have is Dr Dabarddoos and people are head over heels for him and now ML is trying to challenge him.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Congrats GuYs!!

Today our Anchors have also become Scientists!! This was one field I think that was not occupied by them before this! ???
جاہل حکمران بن چکے ہیں اب ہر طرف جہالت ہی راج کرے گی، جیسے کبھی اسلامی کانفرنس میں جنات کے تھرو بجلی پیدا کرنے کا منصوبہ زیرغور رہا تھا

Eyeaan

جاہل حکمران بن چکے ہیں اب ہر طرف جہالت ہی راج کرے گی، جیسے کبھی اسلامی کانفرنس میں جنات کے تھرو بجلی پیدا کرنے کا منصوبہ زیرغور رہا تھا
پرانے پاپیوں کا پرا نا پراپگندا پوانٹ -
'اسلامی ممالک میں سائنس ' کے موضوع پر اسلامی کانفرنس کی ایک ذیلی کمیٹی کے اجلاس میں کسی ڈاکٹر ظفر اقنال نے یہ بات کی تھی، کو ئی آیت پڑھ کر کہا کہ ایسا ہو سکتا ہے اور کیا جائے ، پھرر مضموں اخبار وغیرہ میں چھاپ دیا -- مگر یہ کوئ منصوبہ زیر غور نہیں رہا تھا، کبھی ریسرچ ٹاپک نہیں تھا،اس پر کچھ ریسرچ یا بحث نہیں ہوئی ، دونوں باتوں میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے اگر اپ سمجھیں تو مگر آپ کیوں سمجھیں گے ، کیونکہ آپ کا مقصد شاید سائنس نہیں پراپگنڈا ہے ــ

جاہلوں کی اصلی حکومت تو تب تھی جب پانی سے کار چلانے والے کو خورشید شاہ نے گود لیا اور میڈیا کی آنکھ کا تارہ ہوا، سندھ اسمبلی چلا اٹھی اور یونیورسٹی والوں سے کہا کہ تحقیق کرو - وہ تھی اصلے جاہلوں مکاروں اور چوروں کی حکومت - ووٹ لینے والے اور انکو دینے والے بد نیئت اور جاہل تھے ــ​

Steyn

Moon landings are fake, more fake than tits you see on some girls these days.

Glad to know Pakistan is waking up finally.

Learn about van allen belts.

Steyn

Oh God.
So you believe that there is some merit to 'moon landing conspiracy' arguments, and the counter points aren't valid.
Which famous scientist believes so - has he become famous after this belief?!

Sometime ago you were asserting for Illuminati control on Music industry (though that's what 23+% of US youth also believe so - that's sad).
Seems these theories raise their heads after every decade.

Fact is USA was in cold war with Russia. Do you have any idea how many lies Pakistan has sold to the world and India has? It was a bigger war with two superpowers. US had to establish its dominance.

It's all a streaming pile of bullshit.

Don't tell me you believe in 9/11 too being done by a bunch of Al Qaeda idiots?

You need to stop believing in whatever you and see.

Eyeaan

Fact is USA was in cold war with Russia. Do you have any idea how many lies Pakistan has sold to the world and India has? It was a bigger war with two superpowers. US had to establish its dominance.

It's all a streaming pile of bullshit.

Don't tell me you believe in 9/11 too being done by a bunch of Al Qaeda idiots?

You need to stop believing in whatever you and see.
Well done. So you are politicizing a specific and well-posed scientific issue.

Tell me what is your position about the answers to the objections raised by the conspiracy theorists if you have bothered to go through them. I'll not go through that literature because anyone can find those answers if one truly wishes to find the truth. Anyway, good to know what is your position..

About your commentary regarding certain political issues: - perhaps I may partially agree or disagree - but what (even 0.00001%) those political matters have to do with a question about the science and the integrity of three generations of scientists around the world.
Please do not ignore that NASA is a civilian institution and is mandated by law to share all its data and research with the local and international practicing scientists (on demand) .
If a matter regards to DoD/DoE research, one may have argued that they have hidden or falsified data which they have done on some instances. However credibility of NASA is dear to the entire scientific community.

Steyn

Well done. So you are politicizing a specific and well-posed scientific issue.

Tell me what is your position about the answers to the objections raised by the conspiracy theorists if you have bothered to go through them. I'll not go through that literature because anyone can find those answers if one truly wishes to find the truth. Anyway, good to know what is your position..

About your commentary regarding certain political issues: - perhaps I may partially agree or disagree - but what (even 0.00001%) those political matters have to do with a question about the science and the integrity of three generations of scientists around the world.
Please do not ignore that NASA is a civilian institution and is mandated by law to share all its data and research with the local and international practicing scientists (on demand) .
If a matter regards to DoD/DoE research, one may have argued that they have hidden or falsified data which they have done on some instances. However credibility of NASA is dear to the entire scientific community.

Don't you know the history of moon landings? Russia was going to do it and USA wanted to. It was the space race

Watch these videos if you can spare some time. It's not accusations by some conspiracy nut, Buzz aldrin the astronaut himself denied it.

It was a political issue at the time. Ask yourself why haven't they gone again if they could do it back when technology was far behind than it is now?

fawad ali

Hahahahahahahahahhajaha
This mubashir luqman will now claim that AMERICA does not exist. It is an illusion

Eyeaan

Don't you know the history of moon landings? Russia was going to do it and USA wanted to. It was the space race

Watch these videos if you can spare some time. It's not accusations by some conspiracy nut, Buzz aldrin the astronaut himself denied it.

It was a political issue at the time. Ask yourself why haven't they gone again if they could do it back when technology was far behind than it is now?
\
Buzz conversation has been explained what he was talking about. Just listen to his full talk (or even next two sentences) to that 8-year old kid, if you may find. Ironically that conversation was during his book promotion event regarding urging future generation to inhabitable Mars!

Come back to the real issue!
I'm only concerned about the scientific and technical objections raised by the skeptics --- what is your opinion and judgment about he answers to their objections.
NASA visited 6 times and not afterwards citing the costs and returns for the investment - They deem better to spend on a dream to go to mars which at this time seems impossible. (of course many nations are part of this joint effort.). But what that has to do with the skeptic's arguments.

I care zilch about USA and her games.
But I do care about NASA's hundreds of scientists who had allegedly cheated and thousands of scientist around the world who were cheated along with citizens of 100+ other nations, and scores of groups of students and professors in several continents who kept analyzing the data received by probs placed by those (fake) visitors.
The intelligence of world scientific community, honesty of university faculty and integrity of NASA scientists are close to heart. So you cannot brush over the issue narrating tales of politics (which I do know well and you don't need to retell me about if you don't have some opinion or facts about the real issue.
A few days ago you had answered with another video by some preacher kid - I don't indulge in religious discussion due to obvious reasons but I don't learn my religion and politics from youtube kids either. I may reply to that question later as the answer need at least a brief overview of progression of politics , and not just two or three line reply.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok! Now you are making me doubt your sanity! Do you think you can win an argument with a flat earther or a moon landing conspiracy theorist? Have you ever heard a mad claiming that he is mad? ???

Once you have identified that someone is medically ill, then just move on!

\
Buzz conversation has been explained what he was talking about. Just listen to his full talk (or even next two sentences) to that 8-year old kid, if you may find. Ironically that conversation was during his book promotion event regarding urging future generation to inhabitable Mars!

Come back to the real issue!
I'm only concerned about the scientific and technical objections raised by the skeptics --- what is your opinion and judgment about he answers to their objections.
NASA visited 6 times and not afterwards citing the costs and returns for the investment - They deem better to spend on a dream to go to mars which at this time seems impossible. (of course many nations are part of this joint effort.). But what that has to do with the skeptic's arguments.

I care zilch about USA and her games.
But I do care about NASA's hundreds of scientists who had allegedly cheated and thousands of scientist around the world who were cheated along with citizens of 100+ other nations, and scores of groups of students and professors in several continents who kept analyzing the data received by probs placed by those (fake) visitors.
The intelligence of world scientific community, honesty of university faculty and integrity of NASA scientists are close to heart. So you cannot brush over the issue narrating tales of politics (which I do know well and you don't need to retell me about if you don't have some opinion or facts about the real issue.
A few days ago you had answered with another video by some preacher kid - I don't indulge in religious discussion due to obvious reasons but I don't learn my religion and politics from youtube kids either. I may reply to that question later as the answer need at least a brief overview of progression of politics , and not just two or three line reply.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha Those moon rocks NASA distributed long age were proven to be fake and were taken back by NASA. Try google! ?
So u people trust google? Instead of worlds space labs. Amazing pupils of old ages

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Leave Luqmaan aside - A person telling that the death of Diana was an important events in history cannot be taken seriously. He is a bit dumb and a peddler.

But you may make it clear what you wished to say :- Do you assess that the man didn't land on moon?
It is for info only- not to initiate a discussion. I wanted to know your science is as good as your economy and history. I have seen a few equally 'valid' statements about economy and history in the past.

Not an astronaut bro. Yet, would be interested further necessary achievements after first landing on the moon by the countries in this race.